Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for The Royal Fling Part 23


Shyam Singh Raizada and Shashi Gupta sat in the living room of the Gupta Mansion discussing their political moves ahead. Shashi Gupta had never shown any support yo Shyam’s political party so far but then times were changing and also now he had a connection with the Raizadas after getting Khushi married to that family. Hence, he had personally invited Shyam over breakfast today, so that he could put forth his own ambitions towards the advancement of his political carrer which couldn’t be a success without Shyam Singh Raizada’s political party’s support.

“Governor Saahab, if we don’t think about each other, who else will?” Shyam stated to Shashi Gupta putting the cup of tea away. “The elections are on my head. A lot of campaigning is yet to happen. So, I needed to know whose side you are this time?”
Shashi Gupta smartly tackled this question.

“If I wasn’t on your side Shyam, I would never get my daughter marry to Arnav Singh Raizada” he replied.

“Now you are talking” Shyam chuckled. “So, what have you decided about my proposal?”

Shashi grinned. Just last night Shyam had discussed about a proposal to him through which both of them would benefit. But it was tough to make it happen, considering there would be two obstacles in between – Khushi and Arnav Singh Raizada.


Note: I will post the full update tomorrow afternoon. 

_____________________________________________________________________



Subscribe to my Youtube Channel


You can Read / Purchase my Ebooks on Amazon or as PDF

8 comments:

  1. Nice Precap. What's the proposal . Shyam and Shashi Gupta both are alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Shashi is using khushi I want khushi and arnavs relationship more stronger than it is at the present. They might have to fight against their own family members. So their relationship should be strong unlike other stories.

    ReplyDelete