Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

He Loves Me Not - Part 51



PREVIOUS PART



Chapter 51



AK Villa

“This is unbelievable” Ayush snapped listening from Arnav that Shashi Gupta had got to know about Arnav and Khushi’s trip to Paris.

Arnav was just back from Paris, dropping Khushi to her apartment and he told Ayush about Shashi Gupta’s return.

“Shashi must have been pissed off. Poor Khushi” Ayush added. “I should go and talk to him”

He was about to stride away but Arnav stopped him.

“Dad.. don’t”



“Don’t? Arnav… He shouldn’t take any wrong decision now. I came here to meet him and now that he is back, I deem it necessary to see him now and convince him about your and Khushi’s relationship”

“Uncle is right” Aman interrupted. He too had been a part of this conversation.

“You don’t need to go anywhere Dad” Arnav replied. “I have handled this. And the Guptas are going to have Dinner with us tomorrow. I have invited them to AK Villa”

“What?” Ayush tried to absorb in his mind what he really heard.

“Oh Man” Aman got up and reached Arnav. “Finally, Khushi’s dad is convinced for the marriage”

“I am so happy” Ayush added. “Uff. Here I was worrying how things would end up, now that he knows you two were in Paris. But thank God he is not going to make an issue of it. He has always been so possessive for his daughter. And I don’t deny. Every father dotes on their child. Want to protect him/her”

Arnav saw the glimpse of protectiveness in Ayush’s eyes for him too. He always had seen that from his childhood.

“So, party tomorrow. Let us get the best Menu ready for Dinner. After all my Son’s marriage is getting fixed tomorrow”

“Dad” Arnav stopped his father from making plans. “Don’t get so much excited. He said he wants to talk to you. He didn’t confirm his approval. And as far I have spoken to him, he is still unsure”

“Unsure?” Aman asked. “Why is he meeting your father then?”

“I think he is just pressurized because of Khushi’s love for me. Its for her he is doing this, not because he likes me now”

Ayush rolled his eyes.

“Whatever he has agreed for, I am sure he will soon see your goodness and that you and only you are worth for becoming his Son-in-law” he replied.

Aman giggled.

“Very true”

Arnav was tired. He didn’t want to be very confident about Shashi Gupta’s meet tomorrow. But he would definitely wait for it and ensure that it doesn’t get spoiled.

“I just have one question” Aman remarked. “Who told Shashi Gupta that you both have been to Paris?”

That same question had poked Arnav too. The only people who knew about this was his father and Aman. And… Mike, his personal assistant of AK Software Tech. Would Mike tell this to Shashi? But the two don’t even know each other. He has to talk to Mike.


********************

The next morning when Arnav resumed to Khushi’s office where their current Project was been handled, he met Mike and asked him about it.

“Sir I didn’t tell any outsider about your travel plans but yes, your mother had called up”

“Mother?” Arnav stiffened.

“Mrs. Raizada had called up Sir. She wanted to speak to you. I told her you are not at office and she insisted me that she had something urgent to talk. Hence, I shared with her your whereabouts”

Arnav frowned. Urgent? What did Revati Raizada wanted to speak to him? Probably about the Club Presidentship. She might want to express her disappointment that he offered her that position because she doesn’t love him. She never did. And accepting his offer would not be her choice. And if that’s so, he would never entertain her until she takes up that position. She had almost sold him to Sheetal Mathur for this presidentship and he wants her to have it now, whether she likes it or not. So he decided to ignore any sorts of communication with Revati Raizada until she officially takes up that role.

“She even had called today morning. Seems she got to know from the Paris hotel that you have left back for London. So, she dialed me again. Should I connect your call with her, Sir?” Mike asked.

She might have tried his number too but he had changed his Sim cards when he drifted from Shantivan forever. And his mother didn’t have his new number. She could have taken it from her husband but she didn’t. Probably she was scared of letting him know what favor Arnav had done on her.

“No, Mike. I don’t want you to do anything about it. If she calls up again, tell her I am busy”

Arnav rose from his chair and left the cabin. But even if his mother got to know they were in Paris, both he and Khushi, why would she tell this to Shashi Gupta? What was she trying to do this time?

While making his way to the conference room, he glanced at Khushi’s cabin. She had just arrived and talking to her colleagues. She looked normal but the worry of today evening’s upcoming meet in AK Villa was bothering her too. She saw him passing by the lobby and smiled. He smiled at her but it missed that charm which was there in Paris whilst they were together. Khushi clearly could read his disappointment. He was still angry on her for hiding such a crucial matter about her health conditions. She would have to convince him but it seemed impossible here. She had loads of work to do and Arnav seemed to be leaving out which means they would only get to see each other tonight in AK Villa in presence of their respective families. The mere thought of it brought chills in her body.

Last night after Arnav retired from their apartment, her father didn’t speak to her much. They had dinner and he asked her to rest as she looked tired from the trip. She wanted to talk to him so much, convince him again that he has taken the right decision for her to see Ayush Raizada tomorrow but he didn’t seem interested to have another conversation. He was too upset on her for hiding the Paris matter. She deserved his silence now.

******************

Ayush Singh Raizada paced in the living room, looking anxiously at the door.

“Uncle, they have started for AK Villa. Arnav had sent the car and Driver told me they are on way”

“Oh okay” Ayush seemed nervous. “I hope Shashi doesn’t play his tantrums this time. Its not that we will harass his daughter if she marries Arnav”

Aman nodded.

“Just be patient. I am sure Shashi Uncle will chill after meeting you again after months. And you were his Ex-Boss. Act like one. We are from the groom’s side”

“This is no more business Aman. He is father of the woman whom my son loves. It’s complicated you see”

Aman laughed at Ayush’s edginess.

“Where is Arnav?”

“In his room. Go call him down. He seems to be on a Business call”

“Business? AK or AR? Which one?”

Ayush smiled brightly.

“AR group. Did he tell you that he is taking his resignation back?”

“I knew that’s going to happen eventually. But he didn’t tell me yet”

“He didn’t tell me either. But the way he is working on things for AR, I am sure he would do that soon”

“They have come Sir” their doorkeeper strode inside and informed the two gentlemen.

“Oh. I should go welcome them” Ayush straightened.

“I will go call Arnav down” Aman rushed upstairs.

Ayush waited at the door for Guptas to get inside. Shashi seemed to have no happy expressions on his face. He scanned the villa and then looked at his sister Madhumati who had the same grim look on her face. Khushi was very scared of their gestures but she still walked with them inside quietly.

“Shashi” Ayush gasped. “It is so nice to see you again”

Ayush stretched his hand to welcome. Shashi couldn’t ignore that gesture. He shook hands with Ayush Singh Raizada and then introduced his sister Madhumati who joined her palms and greeted Ayush back.

“Khushi.. how are you my child?”

“I am good uncle. Sorry for not being able to converse the other day on the phone call”

“That’s okay, I understand. Please come in”

As Ayush took them inside, Arnav came down finishing his work. He greeted the Guptas with a decent smile and few exchanges of kind words and made them sit on the couch. Khushi was highly uncomfortable by their silence, especially from her father’s end.

“Shashi, I am very sorry for what happened back there in India. You and Khushi had to leave the company because of my stupid ego and..”

“That’s okay Sir” Shashi added.

“Sir?” Ayush frowned. “Don’t be so formal to me. Our children are going to get married. You should call me by my name”

Madhumati smiled with ease. She was slowly accepting but not Shashi Gupta.

“Marriage” he passed a sarcastic smile. “Yea, I know that’s what they both want. But..” Shashi paused to look at his daughter who was confused by his choice of words. “If they want my approval, I have some terms”

Arnav clenched his jaw. He wouldn’t interfere this conversation now. Not until he hears out what Shashi Gupta wants to say.

“Terms?” Ayush asked quizzically.

“Yes. Not many. Just 2 of them”

Ayush stared at Arnav once and realized he wasn’t happy about it.

“Dad? What terms? You didn’t mention anything to me at home about this” Khushi asked.

“That’s because I didn’t want Arnav to know it from you but me”

“What is your terms Shashi?” Ayush hastily questioned.

“Firstly, I don’t want Arnav to return back to AR Group” he stated. “He has started his new company here. The AK Software tech and I don’t know if you know this Ayush Sir, but the second director of that company, the passive director I mean is Khushi. So, I would like them to work together here for raise this company to success”

Khushi gulped the ache formed in her throat. She didn’t want Arnav to accept this neither Arnav would, she knew.

“And second?” Ayush queried.

“You have taken their relationship positively. But I don’t expect your wife to do the same. Revati Ma’am will never accept Khushi as her daughter-in-law which means she will try her best to trouble my daughter and I would not like that. So if Arnav wants to marry Khushi, he has to ensure that they would never stay under the same roof with Revati Raizada.”

“Enough” Arnav angrily barked at the old man. He wouldn’t have shouted at Shashi but whatever he has proposed today has just made him mad.

“Arnav wait” Ayush held Arnav’s arm to stop him from speaking further. “Shashi is right. We can think about this”

“Think about this?” Arnav glared at his father. “He is clearly breaking me from my family and you want me to accept that Dad?”

Shashi kept listening to his arguments.

“Mr. Gupta, I disagree to both your terms and that doesn’t mean I am not going to marry your daughter. All these days Khushi insisted me to wait for your approval and to convince you. But looks like you are totally disinterested in giving this joy to her”

“What if I say she wants the same?” Shashi provoked him.

“No she doesn’t. In that case, I know her better than you. She has always adored my relationship with my family and she has respected hers. She would never want me to abandon them”

“I didn’t ask you anything out of the world. You already have resigned from AR Group” Shashi continued coaxing him.

“And I am taking back my resignation. Not just because I decided to patch up with my father but because there are so many people working hard in that company who have shown faith in that organization all these years. Now when they need me to work on their growth, I will never disappoint them”

“And what about the new baby of yours? This AK Software tech?”

“I have plans for it too which I don’t think is necessary to discuss with you. Not until you show some faith in me that I can handle both the companies well without failing any of them”

“Okay” Shashi nodded. “What about your mother? If she happens to give her approval to this wedding only because she wants to win her husband’s trust back, what guarantee do you have that she wont hurt Khushi?”

“Revati Raizada was harmless as a mother, why will she harm her daughter-in-law. Yes she has issues with me and I don’t know if she will ever accept me or not. But she will never do anything to Khushi and I can give you my word on that”

Shashi smiled. For the first time in all these moments he had managed to give a decent smile to Arnav.

“I can count on you, Arnav. I was skeptical how you have planned to continue your future with AR Group and your foster parents, but the way you denied my terms, I have no doubt that my daughter has loved the right man”

Arnav was stunned and so were the others.

“I was just testing you. I wanted to ensure you aren’t going to take any irrational decisions against the company and your family for getting Khushi by your side. I always wanted my daughter to marry a man who not just loves her but also his family. The way you ended up things between you and the Raizadas, I thought its over. That despite they gave you so much, you pushed them away only because of one fault from their side. I am glad you proved me wrong. And I don’t see anyone else eligible than you to have my daughter’s hand”

Ayush and Aman took a sigh of relief. They were really scared seeing the way things were progressing tonight.

“Uncle.. you scared us” Aman answered.

Khushi felt her heart shuddering. Her father played it so damn well that for a second she felt she was going to lose her consciousness. Arnav took a while to relax unlike the others. Shashi reached him and patted his arm.

“Forgive me if I overreacted” he apologized.

Arnav exhaled and finally put a smile back on his face.

“Dad and Mom have given me a life better than what I had before meeting them. They are my life Mr. Gupta. And Khushi is my soul. I need my life and soul both together. Nothing means to me more than that… more than them”

Ayush’s eyes filled with tears of joy. Arnav’s love for him was understood but he also loved Revati that much was surprising. Poor lad, wish Revati thinks the same about him now. How much he wished she was here on such a big day of Arnav’s life. As his mother, she had a right to know but Ayush purposely didn’t answer her calls from yesterday. He kind of ignored her because he knew if they talked, he wouldn’t be able to keep quiet. He would blurt it out to his wife about this and if she was still annoyed by Arnav then she shouldn’t create any rift in this auspicious moment of Arnav – Khushi’s life. Wish she had changed!! For good.


To be Continued


NEXT PART 


Note: Thank you for your comments on Amazon on His Destined Bride and for the email feedbacks that I have received about the same from few of you. :)

Now Available to Read on Amazon Kindle 
Buy PDF by Card  
Buy PDF by Paypal  
______________________________________________________________________________


35 comments:

  1. Wonderful update loved it
    Really shocked the way events took place it was heart shattering
    Shashi had very intelligently tested Arnav and he to get passed in his test
    Wish Revati to come and get involved in Arnav's happiness
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I feel that Revathi Raizada is going to appear out of nowhere and give them all the shock of their lives? And I wish she does too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Update . Arnav really knows how to win hearts. Shashi Gupta was testing Arnav and he passed with flying colors. Arnav always knows the value of both family and love. The way Arnav protested is quite natural he is a son after all and he cleared all the issues intelligently. Ayush is the best father . Arnav finally took charge of AR. Revati has changed and will participate in Arnav's happiness. Waiting to see how Revati and Arnav will react meeting each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice update. No doubt revati will reunite with arshi soon but I want ayush and revati to play with arshi kids before the end of this ff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so finally Arshi got approval from Shashi as well for their marriage...

    Arnav is still a loving, caring & understanding son towards not only Ayush but Revati as well who never thought of him anything more then a commodity to use for her benefit till now.. But I'm sure she has changed & if I'm not wrong then she might be standing at the doorsteps of AK Vila & must have heard everything happened & whatever Arnav said for her & Ayush...

    I guess next update would be reconsilation of Arnav with both his parents...

    Thanks for the nice update Madhu ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shashi gave me quiet a scare. I was thinking their argument was going to escalate to something horrible that will drift Arshi apart, I literally had my heart in my mouth. Thank goodness that it didn't happen though. Ayush's edginess/nervousness to the Guptas' visit was so funny. I mean the way he explained to Aman of how them being from the groom's side and Khushi being his son's choice should make them sober down, and not boss Shashi around, even though he was his former boss. Thanks Madhu for the update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Day by day Arnav and Khushi are reaching to their goal... Some threads are loose hope those also will tightened soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess Arnav Mother will come to meet him & also hear theirs conversion. If this happen then it will be good every problem will be shorted out totally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice update waiting for revathi reaction...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Revati will make her entry now . Beautiful update.
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent update. Shashi really have a heart attack 😂 but all went well. Why Revathi is calling Arnav so desperately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish Rewathi hear their conversation. Wonderful update dear. Can't wait for the next update. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shashi said Arnav drifted away from their parents because of one mistake from their end. How does he suddenly know Raizada's were at fault? All this while he was assuming it was Arnav's fault?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing update ....
    Excited for their marriage ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome. Waiting for revathi's reactions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing update.. 2 of ur Fictions are coming to an end.. Feel so sad.. When can we expect a new story prologue?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing update loved how arnav clear Shashi condition what an awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb update....

    Loved the way ayush was worried

    Shashi gupta too good but like the way arnav replied n told him

    But who did inform shashi about arshi trip?

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice update. I don’t know why but I still don’t like revati. She might have changed but she was a selfish woman.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please update The Royal Fling... eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope Revati give her acceptance as Shashi did.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome update.
    Aur Han shadi ka date bata dijiyega taki hum sab arshi fan shadi mein pahanch sake😜😜😜

    ReplyDelete