Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

The Royal Fling - Part 27




PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 27

Mussourie


The pain was worse. She felt like someone was hammering her head. She tossed on the bed, gently opening her eyes to stop this assault. There was no one around her. She was alone lying on the bed in a semi-dark room. It wasn’t night. She could see beam of light from the edges of the thick curtains. Why was she sleeping in day time? She never liked it unless she was tired and sick. Sick?? Yes. She felt sick and heavy. Her movements felt rigid and unbearable.

The door knob clicked open and Arnav Singh Raizada entered the room. Memories of their ugly fight stormed in her brain and she recalled the reason of her sickness. It wasn’t just dizziness that put her unconscious, it had to be worse which only he could be aware of. She fisted her fingers the moment he neared the bed.

“Glad you woke up” he said with a smile, taking a seat next to her on bed. “You had a very long sleep”
She looked away from him at the bedside table where the medicines were placed. Only a Doctor could prescribe all those.

“You called for medical help?” she muttered in an unhappy tone.

When he nodded in agreement her smile turned into a sarcasm.

“Why? To cure me and give me more pain once I am recovered?” she snapped.

It pricked his heart again. He touched her palm. She tried to withdrew herself but he grabbed it with no intentions of leaving.

“You should eat something” he diverted the topic.

“Feeding a goat to cut it later?” she kept taunting.

“Stop” he groaned but that didn’t pause her accusations.

“Why would a selfish man like you save me from any medical condition? What else would he want after destroying me in and out?”

“YOU” he replied almost instantly. There was guilt in his eyes which didn’t go unnoticed by her. She didn’t understand. She didn’t want to.

“I want you” he re-iterated.

She didn’t take those words to her heart. She would never.

“Well” she exhaled. “I am not for Sale then”

He frowned. Which part of this reply did she not understand?

“I don’t do Sale shopping either” he answered. “Just get up and eat. You have enough medicines to take after that”

Despite wishing to push away his efforts to make her eat, she couldn’t argue. She was genuinely hungry and a headache like that wouldn’t cure on its own without the medicines. She tried to get up and when she failed to do so on her own, he gripped her forearms as delicately as he could and made her sit on the bed, leaning against the cushions.

“My phone” she demanded.

“It’s alive. Worry for yourself first”

She recalled why he said that. Before falling unconscious she had broken things around in this room but right now it all looked like before. Clean.. everything in place and nothing disorganized. She never behaved so childish and immature. Property damage was never her forte. But somehow, she couldn’t control her anger today and it made her do abnormal things. She drank the juice he offered. It quenched her thirst. Her stomach ached for a minute to adjust the fluid supply and then eased again.

“I have to make a call”

“To whom?”

“I am not answerable to you” she snapped.

Arnav popped the medicines and held in his palms, giving her a cold stare. Had it been old times, he would have growled back with an appropriate reply but he didn’t. The doctor had clearly defined her condition and how it could worsen up if he keeps pushing her to the edge by their constant fights. He placed the medicines in her hand and then walked out in the other room to get her phone. She was surprised by his actions but knew they wouldn’t last for long. He came back with her phone. She took her phone from him

“What happened to me?” she asked. “So many medicines just for falling unconscious?”

Arnav had no concrete reply to that. Was it safe to tell the patient about her sickness? How will she cope up?

“Oh my God” she shouted. “Why are you reacting like I am dying?”

“Shut up” he snapped. “You are not dying. It was an anxiety attack”

She was silent for a minute to absorb what he just said.

“Anxiety what?”

“Attack” Arnav chewed his teeth. This was difficult.

Khushi panicked. The way she drew the quilt closer to her body proved that.

“Anxiety attack?” she murmured thinking deeply.

Arnav was about to explain she would do fine but she didn’t let him speak.

“I cannot believe this.. Anxiety attack? I got an anxiety attack?”

Arnav kept his gaze on her.

“What else would I expect?” she scoffed. “Right from the time you have barged in my life, I am always on the edge”

“Excuse me?” Arnav intervened. “I barged in your life? Have you lost your memories? It was you who hopped in the city for Suhani’s wedding. I was always there.. .with or without you.. That place has always been mine”

“My bad luck” she muttered. “If I had known a monster like you existed there, I would never have turned myself back at my hometown”
 
Monster? Arnav gritted his teeth. She opened the App on her mobile phone for booking a Cab. He saw that too.

“Cab?”

“I am going back” she mumbled. “I don’t wish to stay here.”

“That goes without saying.” Arnav snatched her phone and put it aside.

“What the hell” she snarled.

“You are not leaving this place for the next two days. Recover first and I will drop you wherever you wish to go”

Khushi was speechless.

“Wherever I wish to go?” she rechecked on that line.

Arnav swallowed but nodded in approval.

“Wherever you wish to go” he reassured.

She relaxed. It sounded convincing. She had no energy left to argue or even get down the bed. Travelling now would be horrifying. But will he keep his words?


*******************

It had been 2 long hours since Khushi was awake and in the room. He was attending her needs and ensured that she stayed comfortable in their room. The hotel staff were given strict dinner instructions which could take care of her present health conditions. Arnav was down in the lobby to make a few calls. Doing them in the room would disturb his wife.

“I won’t” Arnav muttered over the phone. “I won’t lose her at any cost. You understand that Angad?”

Angad, who was on the other end of the call sighed in disbelief. He knew Arnav Singh Raizada from childhood and had never seen him having such a strong attraction for anyone, especially a woman. Though it delighted him, yet he feared if his friend doesn’t mess this up. Afterall this is the first time Arnav was falling for a woman and his big fat Royal ego had always hurt the people close to him.

“How do you plan to stop her then? She is a hurricane, Arnav. And you have tested her patience enough. This time you have meddled with her career. I don’t think she is going to accept that so easily”

“Say something I don’t know” Arnav snapped. “I will handle this.”

“How?” Angad asked. “You just said she wanted to go back home right away. You stopped her for 2 days. What about the third day?”

“I will stop her that time too. Until I want.. Until she understands there is no running away from me”

There he goes. Angad was disappointed. Arnav wants to control everything he wanted – including the people he loved which never worked in the longer run.

“I can’t believe this” Angad replied. “Just be sure of what you do Arnav. I don’t want anyone amongst you hurt. This is a marriage.. not a Royal deal which could be revised with time”

Arnav disconnected the call. He didn’t need more advises if they were not helping his present state of mind. He wanted Khushi to stay back not just for now but forever in this marriage. He had no plans of ending it. But Angad was right. He had to think ways to make things better.


*******************

Shantivan

“She is where?” Anjali asked in surprise to Daadi who was busy reading her holy books or at least pretending to do so.

“Mussourie. What has happened to your ears? I said it loud and clear”

“Mussourie? With Arnav?” Anjali questioned back. “What is she doing there?”

Daadi was fed up by her constant poking in Arnav and Khushi’s life but she still addressed her queries.

“Where else can be she if not with her husband? Arnav was taking long to come back home. So, she went there. I don’t think it’s a sin to be with your husband” Daadi replied.

Anjali rolled her eyes. There was clearly more to this truth otherwise Daadi wouldn’t have been so hyper. Something was fishy. Anjali was desperate to find out.

“I didn’t mean it that way Daadi. And why are you always so bitter to me? I am not Khushi’s enemy. When I didn’t find her home, I thought of asking. That’s all”

Daadi exhaled. It was hard to read what Anjali was thinking.

“I hope she is doing alright. When I saw her leaving yesterday, she was not in a good mood”

“She is fine” Daadi interrupted. It was a straight forward reply with no further explanation. She herself was shocked when Arnav called her up and informed this morning that Khushi was in Mussourie. Though he didn’t give her more details she had a bad feeling about this surprise visit of Khushi.

Daadi’s expressions at the moment confirmed Anjali that something was indeed fishy between Arnav – Khushi. But nagging for more replies would be futile so she decided to find it herself.


******************

Dinner – Mussourie

“This Soup is tasteless” Khushi put the spoon away. She was still on bed with a bed table over her lap to hold the soup bowl and dinner plate.

“That’s how it is supposed to taste for patients” he answered sitting next to her.

She frowned.

“It reminds me of the times when I was a backstage artist. The food we got there was still better than this”

Backstage artist? Arnav is intrigued to know what all she did to come up at this level in her career. But the moment Khushi realized she was talking about her profession which just got ruined because of him, she was depressed again. Probably the agitation inside her didn’t had the energy to bounce back. So, the tears took instead. Her lower lip quivered as her eyes grew shiny with tears. Horrified, he froze for a minute.

“Talk” he commanded. “Tell me about those days”

She was stunned. Why would he want to know about her struggling life?

“So that you could laugh on me?” she asked. “Sorry Mr. Royal Singh Raizada, but I am not going to let you do that”

“I appreciate people’s struggle”

“By snatching their jobs away?”

Arnav had no reply.

“Modelling is my passion. People who don’t like to see me in that role can close their eyes. I am not forcing anyone to like me and my profession. All I expected from you was some support which you showed in the worst possible way”

It was a sad truth but Arnav had no qualms, not yet. He just couldn’t let people stare at his wife. Heck, she is a Royal’s wife!!

“I worked as a backstage artist for months. I assisted other models dress up, did their makeup, helped them look beautiful. No one cares for a spot girl’s dignity. We were treated like servants but I still continued doing it because that industry fascinated me. Seeing myself on the stage, modelling amongst the best ones so far was my dream. Destiny favored me. After all my efforts, I got my first break and I was through. And then there was no turning back. Producers waited for my dates, directors adored my skills and sincerity in acting. I was earning as expected and then suddenly… you…” tears rolled down her cheeks. “You crushed it all”

She moved the table away from her lap and getting down the bed, strode to the balcony. Arnav ruffled his fingers through his dark hair. What a douche he behaved!! He was aggravated at his own self. He followed her in the balcony where she was still weeping silently.

“Khushi” he called her in a soft tone. But when she didn’t turn back or respond, he touched her shoulder gently.

“Just go away” she shrugged him.

But Arnav being Arnav didn’t go away. He gripped her shoulders and turned her around to face him.

“You are spoiling your health again” he warned.

“And you are not being a human” she snapped. “What would you do if someone did the same with you? If someone had snatched the very reason of your happiness?”

Arnav was no more in a dilemma. He was sure this time.. Of what to do…!!

“I would have broken his jaw” he answered.

Khushi’s mouth twisted in thought. Her cries stopped. What was that supposed to mean? Arnav’s thumb wiped off the tears from her eyes while his palms settled on her face to cup her cheeks.

“I have lost someone I loved… someone who was my sole happiness… my brother Aman” his hands shivered on her cheeks as he tried his best to calm. “I lost him because of myself.. my ego… my Royalness.. I am not going to repeat that”

Khushi fought the buzzing in her head. What should she infer from these lines from him? It didn’t seem like any lie. He was being honest. And most of all, it felt like he was going to rethink on his decision and help her out.


To be Continued.
_________________________________________________________________________________

2 day Discounts on His Destined Bride (Book 2 of The Bride Series) 







41 comments:

  1. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see u back with Long update..... After sooo long

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Update.Nice to see a changed Arnav who is so much loving and caring towards Khushi . Arnav finally realized Khushi's importance and wants her in his life. Arnav also opened up how he lost his brother because of his royal tag. Hope he shared everything with Khushi so that she can understand him better. Arnav has to put aside his ego and try to win Khushi. After listening to Arnav's version may be Khushi will give a chance . Arnav has hurt Khushi a lot now he has to win her back with his love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He will help her and they will get back together. That’s what it infers to me. I want khushi and arnav to be together now. Nice update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arnav will help her 😍😍Fabulous update

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing leta see what does he do to make this marriage work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting story. Please can we have another update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome.
    ASR needs to understand that if he wants KKG in his life then he needs to open about himself and show his failures and vulnerabilities too so the relation can sustain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope Arnav realises his mistake about interfering in Khushi's career... Lovely one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad that Khushi shared her struggle as a model and how much hard work she has done in this profession now Arnav is realising his mistakes and feeling guilty . Arnav also shared about his brother whom he lost. Both needs to understand each other. Khushi is very hurt . Will love to see a romantic Arnav who will keep aside his ego and will open up to Khushi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Khushi opened up a bit to him about her struggles & hard work to reach where she is now... This definitely gave Arnav a glimpse of the importance of her career for her which he is hell bent on ruining for his royal ego & possessiveness... He could relate with her loss as he himself has experienced something akin to it due to his own stupidity...

    Hope now Arnav would work towards amending his mistakes & damage control if he wants Khushi & their marriage both in his life.

    Thanks for the wonderful update Madhu ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the update....I hate those men who interfere into women's career in the name of love/passion...hope arnav undo his meddling with khushi's career....want to see that happen really...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now arnav thinks rationally. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arnav should open up about Aman, Akash and Payal if he wants to keep khushi in his life. And also undo the damages he incurred to Khushi's career.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Arnav realized khushi's value but still doesn't know how to maintain that value in order to keep that person in his life with their will

    ReplyDelete
  16. Arnav is changing. Nice to see that. Awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's hot and cold at the same time! Hard to comprehend! I mean he doesn't want her to leave because, he's royal! He needs control anot that he loves her. He can't let her continue her profession again because she's like thr royal bride. Not for others eyes. Yet he can't see her this sad.

    In the end again he says I won't let another loved one suffer. Hmm. Let's see.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful update loved it
    Glad that Arnav is dealing with Khushi with lot of patience
    Hope Khushi to fwill able to understand him
    And both will come together to deal with their problems
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like this arnav and khushi....both have their own regions to hate each other but when they realize what is more important to them I'm sure they will be the most hopeless lover....thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice update...

    He is in love with khushi but controlling her doesn't going to help him..

    Like the way he is taking care of khushi..
    Hope he open up to khushi now..

    ReplyDelete
  21. So are we settling for one update every 2-3 days? When are you gonna be regular from Madhu? We have been enough understanding enough but now even my patience has started wearing thin. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  22. MADHUUUUU again where r u lost.... no updates dear...... plzzzzz update the stories plzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Superb update 😍😘 its good that both r openning themself and they life struggle i hope after hearing it they will understand eachother some .... Post it Asap

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good work please update soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good to see Arnav coming down from his royal highness and being a human.. he told Khushi about his brother and that he don't want to lose her.. lovely.. Thanks for update Madhu <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey, Your Blog is awesome and very useful but i want to boost my website and ranked these keywords like Ecstacy Yellow for sale, A-Pvp for sale online, buy DMT Canada, Fentanyl powder for sale online, buy alpha pvp from china, buy DMT Australia, Buy MDPV crystals, PLease click here to visit my website:Click to My Mebsite

    Contact US
    Wickr: legitkem
    Phone: +1 404 947 4353
    Email: superchemsonline@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +3197005034294

    ReplyDelete
  27. Did you know there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you deep inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and look after you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him try harder than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this powerful impulse is absolutely mandatory to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately notice him open his heart and soul for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he'll see you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160000 women and men are losing weight with a simple and secret "liquids hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's proven and it works every time.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it up with water half glass

    2) And now use this weight loss HACK

    and be 1-2 lbs lighter in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ok...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound really creepy, and maybe even a little "supernatural"

    WHAT if you could simply push "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And INSTANTLY attract MORE MONEY into your LIFE?

    And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Do you think it's too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

    Well then, Let me tell you the news.

    Many times the most magical blessings life has to offer are the easiest to GET!!!

    In fact, I will PROVE it to you by letting you listen to a REAL "magical money-magnet tone" I've synthesized...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You simply hit "PLAY" and the money will start coming into your life... starting so fast, you will be surprised...

    CLICK here NOW to experience this magical "Miracle Money Tone" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. order pure #ketamine# 3mmc # #mdma##etizolam# skype: kerrychemltd wickr: kerrychemltd

    ReplyDelete