Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins - Season 2 - Part 8


“Khush”

Khushi turned behind and her jaw dropped in surprise. Nandakishore was back home.

“Missed me?” he asked striding towards her and hugged her tight. “I missed you too you know”

She pulled back and looked frantically at him.

“What are you doing here? I sent you to Malaysia for a reason Kishu… I .. I mean the work there .. Its”

“I know.. I know” he clutched her arms. “We had problems with the marketing and its sorted”

“Sort..sorted?” she reconfirmed. When did that happen? “How? I didn’t even intervene yet”

“You didn’t have to. I had someone there with equal expertise who sorted the issue like it never existed”

“Someone?” she queried.
“Yup. And he is there”

He pointed at the door where Arnav Singh Raizada was standing proudly with a winning smirk on his face.

“Shocked right?" Nandakishore asked. "I was shocked too when ASR came to Malaysia last night” Nandakishore continued to explain. “We had a few drinks together and discussed about Lavanya and my further plans of marriage. He is right. I should be here with my lover and our baby. Not there in Malaysia. But how could I skip your assigned work and responsibilities on me? So I discussed the problems with him and he gave me solutions. It worked Khush.. And so.. here I am.. I came back with ASR.. Straight to you and now after a clean shower, I am going to rush and go see Lavanya. I cannot wait to meet her”

Khushi swallowed the anger and faked a smile at her brother.

“And till you freshen up” Arnav interrupted. “I will chit chat with your sister. Then I will drive you to Shantivan. How about that?”

“Perfect idea, ASR. Got to make it fast Khush.. excuse me”



Note: I will post this part today evening

______________________________________________________________________________


13 comments:

  1. This is fine .. arnav started working based on nani's advice . But still the story prologue will say there will be a deal between arshi . What it is ? Hope Khushi ask arnav to marry her instead of being her slave so that she can dominate him all his life ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be more than six months slave deal now that Arnav has further dashed Khushi's plan to dust again the prologue said the same as well that she will bind him for his life.

      Delete
  2. Wow Arnav accepted nani’sadvice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnav turned the tables. Great. Looking forward Nice Precap 😍.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better way of turning the tables

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting precap.....i think he tried to act on Nani's advice but sure khushi will do anything to win this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooww..... More n more interesting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's how u crush a egoistic person's devil plan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad He's worked it out! I'm hoping NK stays a bit stronger than what Khushi sees him for a puppet!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Khushi cannot outsmart Arnav. Waiting for the rest of the chapter. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. After helping in Khushi matter Arnav will dig a grave pit for himself..
    Nice precap. Wating for full update.

    ReplyDelete