Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins - Season 2 - Part 9


Ruby Khanna was clueless why her friend Khushi was giving her the keys of Prem Nivas.

“Why are you giving me these keys?” she asked.

Khushi twirled the paper weight on her desk, her gaze fixed on the rotations it made.

“I want to check your photography skills babe” she replied.

Ruby frowned.

“I run a News Channel Sweetheart. This is not my job”

“I know. But tonight you will do this for me”
“What ..? Can you be little specific? I don’t know what you want me to do? Keys… Camera? Photographs? Whose pictures you want me to click in Prem Nivas?”

Khushi stopped the paper weight from rotating further and stared at Ruby

“Arnav Singh Raizada and my pictures”

Ruby was stunned.

“What kind of pictures”

“Some pictures” Khushi didnt exaggerate. “But they are not for everyone’s eyes.. Not yet. And as far as I know Arnav Singh Raizada.. he is never going to let it out in the media”

Ruby’s head spun. She could sense it Khushi Gupta was onto something big. When she heard the entire plan from Khushi she was utmost worried.

“Do you realize what you are doing Khushi? If this doesn’t work in your favor, these pictures might prove something you have never done. You are a woman, don’t risk your dignity only to revenge that man. It’s not worth it”

“I know the risk involved. Trust me” she winked at her friend so casually as if she was sure her plans will succeed.


Note: Will update the full part tonight 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________







12 comments:

  1. Khushi is sick. How can she take such a risk. God save Arnav. Don't know what kind of pictures she is talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG khushi is on revenge mode..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess she is doing this to have NK by her side😅 Lets see what will happen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel this will play against her..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how can Khushi risk her dignity..... Although if anything goes wrong Arnav will always be there to protect her even if she plan against him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Khushi wanted to blackmail arnav and marry him? What if arnav get to know about the plan ? Moreover what the situation will be once Khushi starts falling for arnav and realize her mistakes. But will arnav forgive her then?
    Main question please answer to this Madhu . Who will fall in love first ? Arnav or Khushi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So kkg playing with her dignity so NK ask ASR to marry KKG? is that's how it going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khushi is disgusting.......Arnav would be ruining his life marrying a characterless girl like her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Khushi is being too difficult and too egotistic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Khushi is being too stubborn

    ReplyDelete