Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for The Royal Fling Part 36



“Arnav” she interrupted before he could tease her more. “This is all temporary. My place in your family, as your wife, everything. Please don’t live in false hopes. Yes, I have seen changes in you. The impression I had about you earlier is not the same anymore. I am sure you have goodness in you, I have seen that myself. But under no circumstances, I am interested in a future with you.”

Arnav felt a pang in his heart as she continued.

“Marriage was never on cards for me. I have recently started achieving my dreams. I have a long way to go. I married you to save my sister, to get her back in your family with dignity. And now that’s happened. I don’t see any more reasons why I should stick to this marriage. Once Payal is adjusted in Shantivan, I want to officially move out”

“Move out?” he growled. “Is this some kind of a Hotel where you check-in and check-out based on your needs?”
Anger shimmered on his face as he got down the bed.

“This is marriage, Khushi. We have taken vows”

“Those Vows were written on lies. This whole marriage was built on a lie which you told me. You said Payal’s life is in danger. I married you for her safety” she argued. “I was almost successful in running away that day but it was you who found me and webbed this lie around my feet to stop me. I was always very clear about the future of those vows. It was you who misunderstood”


Note: I will post this Part early tomorrow. No more updates today 
_______________________________________________________________________________





Imposed Knot

Kajal never imagined in her dreams that her cousin’s fiancee, the shrewd Arjun Raheja would marry her on a gunpoint and her life would take a 360-degree turn. Will she ever find the reasons behind it? His known motive turns out to be the most bitter event of her life. And only when she decides to part ways from their already broken ties, the heartbreaking truth of his unconditional love for a 5-year old baby surfaces. Who is this baby? What connection does she have with Arjun? Will Kajal ever find out the other side of the man she hates? Where will this Imposed Knot lead them to?


Buy PDF copy by Card 

Buy PDF Copy by Paypal

Read on Amazon Kindle

Read Imposed Knot Sample Chapters HERE

13 comments:

  1. Thank you Madhu for the precap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely Precap . Hope Khushi will stay.😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting precap... I am not against khushi's decision but I think she should wait before taking a big decision which she may regret in future

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't do that Khushi....and if she does,i genuinely want Arnav to take charge and be ASR to stop khushi from going

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think khushi s acting all pricy now......we will not understand the worth of something until we lose it....I hop khushi shouldn't hav to go through all that.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is quite clear in her views let's hope for best

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least she is clear with her decisions. But my opinion on marriage isn’t a game or a deal. Even on television marriage is a game or a deal. The hero and heroine marry each other and they can separate whenever they want. When there’s something wrong they don’t try to find a solution but getting separated. No offense but I guess they have to show some value of the marriage. If not the shows must based on live in concept. There’s no attachment at all. But marriage has a value.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the precap. Loved that Khushi is so strong about her views on this marriage and stick to her opinion. When you build something based on a lie, you have to face the consequences, so does Arnav. I hope Arnav can respect her enough to let her go and bring her back in his life properly. Arnav has to go a long way. Yes he changed recently, but that's not enough. He needs to woe Khushi back in his life in proper and respectful way. He can't always manipulate his ways. He needs to do it properly. No more lies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Khushi is being very rude to arnav.why don't she realise her feeling? Awesome update

    ReplyDelete