Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

The Royal Fling - Part 50



PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 50


Shantivan
“Don’t worry Angel, the auditions will be fine” Arnav assured his wife seeing her all tensed the next morning. Last night’s date was still lingering in their memories and it will be so for the rest of their lives. Today morning since they had woken up, she looked nervous.

“It’s not what you think” she replied. “I don’t even know if.. if I want to give this audition anymore”

Now that surely confused him.

“What do you mean by that? This web series project was something you were so keenly looking to work in”

“I know. But grabbing the lead role in this would mean I will have to be at shoots in Mumbai most of the time. Mahesh, the Producer of this show told me the schedule demands a month and half. Millie has already put that on my agenda if everything clicks”
“Okay” he nodded plainly. “A month and half is not a big time”

“Seriously?” she growled. “Just spending the next two days without you around is haunting me since last night and now you are even okay to let me away for more than a month? I don’t know about you Mr. Royal Raizada, but I am going to miss you.”

That!! He wanted to hear that from her!! He rose to his feet and pulled her closer. She frowned when he grinned at her instead of giving her any explanation.

“Are you prioritizing me over your work, Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada”

She knew he was just playing with words, he seriously didn’t mean it.

“Nope” she grinned back this time, easing up the tension from her face. “I am just saying I will miss you”

“Not that I wouldn’t” he cupped her jaw, his thumbs stroked her sensitive cheeks.

His touch did something to her. Something she had started feeling for him since last night. She shut her eyes, parting her lips for him and he read the sign and took over. The kiss was anything but urgent. Her body pressed flush against his. He wanted nothing else but to devour her even better but his mind alarmed about the delay it might cost to board the plane. He pulled away and joined their foreheads.

“This is not over yet” he promised.

Then pecking her forehead, he slipped out of the room. Khushi knew how difficult it was for him to stay away from her and let her focus on the career, but now, she felt the same pang in her heart.


********************


In the plane, Aman decided to talk to Khushi because she was utterly silent throughout the time, they started from Shantivan.

“How was your date last night?”

Khushi’s expressions were enough to give Aman the reply he needed but he still coaxed.

“Did he apologize?”

“I haven’t heard of an apology as better as the one he asked for. And the entire concept and theme of the date was mind-blowing and unique.”

“Wow”

Aman could visualize how their date would have been. Doing out of the box things was his brother’s trait.

“So, did you forgive him?”

“I did” she smiled back. “And trust me when I say this Aman, I have never felt this good. Sometimes we just drag things unnecessarily, take it to our heart instead of talking out our problems”

Aman frowned.

“Are you pointing at me here?”

Khushi nodded.

“I want you two brothers to sit down and talk it out. Don’t let things fall apart”

Aman though heard that advice, he didn’t react. It was obvious his sister-in-law would want things to ease down between them but was it that easy?”

They landed in an hour. Aman got engrossed in his director responsibilities whereas Khushi prepared herself at the backstage with the script she was given for the auditions. Top TV Actresses were already interviewed for the lead protagonist role in this Web series but she was somehow confident to bag this Project. Facing the cameras wasn’t new but when the man behind those cameras was Aman Singh Raizada, directing her, made her feel unconscious. She still gave her best shot. The auditions result would be announced in next 2 days after Mahesh, their producer finalized with the Channel head and others. He was also going to take inputs from the Directors, including Aman and Khushi didn’t want him to give any biased opinions only because she was now related to him.

“Khushi..” she heard a familiar voice and soon the man was standing right before her.

“Karthik” she faked a smile. “Hi”

Karthik Pant was the most famous TV Star and if the rumors where true, he was already signed as the male lead for this Web Series. He was tall, little bulky but extremely overconfident. It was surely his face people liked, otherwise the man had no feelings at all. He was so full of himself. Thanks to his million fans on the social media, otherwise no one in the industry really liked him at all.

“Auditions done?”

“Yea”

“Cool. I can ask Mahesh to pick you as the lead” he winked. “you know how much he wants me in this show. He will never ignore my choice”

Khushi shook her head briskly.

“No thanks Karthik. I am fine with whatever the team decides. I don’t need additional favors”

“Seriously?” he chuckled. “Then why did I hear that you and the assistant director are spending time a lot these days? Some said you had even been to his home. Is that true?”

Khushi felt like punching his face. Blood streamed in her fingers which fisted on its own.

“That’s right” Aman came to her uncalled rescue.

Karthik saw him with the same overconfident look in his eyes.

“She had visited my apartment and she has every right to do so. In fact, we even travelled back together in my Brother’s jet this morning and once the results are out, we are again flying together”

“Your brother’s jet?” Karthik laughed. “Who the hell do you think you are whose family owns a jet?”

Aman stood between Khushi and Karthik, his eyes darted on Karthik’s face.

“I am a Raizada.. One of the Royal Raizada brothers… Aman Singh Raizada”

Karthik was stunned whereas Khushi pleased to see Aman accepting his identity.

“And she is my sister-in-law” Aman snaked his arm around Khushi’s shoulder. “Arnav Singh Raizada’s wife. If my brother would have been here, he would have smacked your face for splashing dirt on his wife’s character but don’t worry, I have a better idea to teach you lessons. After all we have a long way to go.”

Karthik fumed and walked away without saying a word. When Aman protectively turned around for Khushi, she bowed her head.

“Your highness, very kind of you to rescue me from that evil” she giggled.

A smile formed on Aman’s lips too.

“By the way, how can you be so sure that Arnav would have smacked his face? You hardly remember anything about him, don’t you?”

Aman was speechless.

“I have done my research woman. And these 2 – 3 days I stayed with you all, was enough to know about them”

“I see..” she held her laugh.

“But you don’t have to worry. I am not letting Karthik near you except for the shoots”

Khushi didn’t say a word, just stared at him. Possessiveness for family ran in the Raizada Royal’s blood.

“I am glad you accepted who you are” she stated. “Arnav will be so happy to know this”

“You tell him everything that happens between you and others?”

“Not yet.. But I intend to”

Aman got her point. He and Avni had been through this phase of his life.

“You might not know this yet” Aman interrupted. “But you are in love..”

Khushi swallowed and looked back at Aman in shock. Love? She hadnt analyzed her actual feelings for Arnav Singh Raizada. Yes, she was deeply attracted to that man and his changing behavior these days. She wanted to be around him, spend more time with him and do things to please him. He was the only man in her life who had evoked these little feelings inside her.


*******************

Avni had taken a half day off in the pretext of some personal work and Daadi didn’t mind. She took the local public transport and got down at the last lane of Shanti Nagar. She stopped to take a look around and when assured no one had followed her, she made her way to the small house at the corner. The door was small and isolated from rest of the houses in this area and she had preferred it that way. This was her private home where she could control all the spy work, she had been doing from the past few years. When she came closer to the house, she could sense it. Someone had been here. She immediately tensed. This house had been a secret from even her father. Did anyone trespass? Or..

But she couldn’t turn back, not without knowing who had been here and why? She reached the door and opened the lock. As soon as she entered the house, she saw HIM sitting leisurely on the recliner and watching her with hooded eyes.

“welcome…” Arnav Singh Raizada rose to his feet. “Welcome to your den Anamika.. or should I say… Avni Sen”

Avni was dumbfounded when despite her face being covered, he knew her identity.

“And if you don’t mind now, can you please take that bloody Veil off your head? It’s really annoying”

Avni took off the veil and revealed her identity which he already was aware of.

“What are you doing in my property?” she asked.

“The same what you did on mine” he scowled.

Avni tensed.

“Lets come to that later” he sighed. “tell me about this place.. It has all the high-tech laptops and drives and… what not” he picked one of the CD named ‘Shantivan’

Before he could do more, she snatched the CD from him.

“Out of my house, now” she snapped.

“Not yet” he walked leisurely around, taking in every bit of this place. “So this is where you operate from”

She was quiet.

“Whom do you work for, Avni?”

“I don’t work for anyone. But what I know is that you wouldn’t believe me”

“Believe” he shouted turning to her. “You keep files on my family, each one of them and you want me to believe you”

He reached forward and gripped her forearms.

“You have been sneaking in my house from a long long time and you want me to believe that didn’t had any motive?”

“I can kick you for manhandling me” she clenched her jaw. “I know self-defense”

“Just try and I will burn this entire place”

Avni knew he could do it. This was the only man she hated all this long for being a thorn in her love life. 

“You are mistaken Arnav Singh Raizada. I am keeping files on your family because I want them safe”

“Wow” he left her with a force.

“I don’t recall appointing you as my security head” he mocked.

Avni rolled her eyes.

“That’s your problem. You have never believed I am your ally. All I wanted was your approval for Aman and you never thought I am capable of becoming a part of your family”

“That’s because you and your silly spying abilities gave me enough reasons to do so. Did you forgot Avni Sen, you had put a spy camera in my Office. You recorded my whole argument with Akash”

She recalled doing that but it was 2 years ago, even before Aman’s accident.

“I recall that Mr. Raizada but that’s the same camera which proved Akash’s fraud in your business”

Arnav paused. She was right. If it hadnt been that camera, he would never know Akash cheated him by selling their company secrets to their competitors.

“Why did you sneak in Shantivan during Khushi and my Sangeet ritual?” he asked dangerously.

Avni had realized, if he was here, definitely he had traced a lot of info about her doings in Shantivan.

“And that key” he glared. “You stole that key didn’t you?”

Avni didn’t reply anything for a minute and then walked to the other side of the room and pressed a button on the wall. The door to another secret room opened. Arnav was curious and baffled at the technology she had been easily accessing from this place. Avni got the key which was missing from Arnav’s room since the time she had broke in Shantivan.

“here..” she passed him the key. Arnav instantly checked the Royal mark at the back of the key to ensure it was the same one. “I saved this Key Mr. Raizada. So that your enemies don’t steal them”

“Don’t give me that excuse” he barked.

“Someone was going to steal this key from you on the Sangeet night. If I hadnt taken it then, they would have. And you know how I know all of this? Come here..”

She checked for a Audio CD from the other drawer with a date written on it. The date was hardly 2 days prior to Arnav and Khushi’s Sangeet. She played the CD. Arnav heard 2 men speaking to each other.

“We need that key, without it we will not succeed in our mission. Get me that key which is hidden in Arnav Singh Raizada’s Closet”

“But its risky. How will I reach his room?” the other man asked.

“his sangeet is up in 2 days. That’s the perfect time to grab it. There will be so many people around and no one will ever keep an eye on who is strolling where in Shantivan. Get me the key. Money will be transferred to you once the job is done”
Arnav was shocked.

“Who the hell are they?”

“I am not aware of that either” she muted the CD. “After Aman’s accident and after you saved me from the suicide attempt, I wanted to revenge you. I always thought its you who want to break your family and control the Royal throne. I wanted to get your truth, your real face out to the people and that’s why I installed secretly these Spy recorders in few important corners of Shantivan. Installing so many spy cameras was impossible so just the audio recorders. They are all connected to this feed here..”

She opened a laptop and showed him all the audio files collected on a daily basis.

“Every night I used to hear them all one by one and try to find something… but to no luck until this audio hit up and that’s when I got to know about this mysterious key which someone wanted to snatch from you”

Arnav patiently heard her out.

“I saved that key from being stolen Mr. Raizada and my only motive was to keep it that way. But doing so wasn’t enough. I knew something deep was conspiring in that house and I wanted to know all of it so that I could warn you people beforehand. That’s exactly why I took the role of a caretaker in your house with a new identity. Though my eyes and ears were almost everywhere I still couldn’t find the real traitor”

Arnav leaned over the laptop and checked the innumerous folders she had saved with various audio files.

“You have clearly hacked my entire house. I am going to sue you for this Avni Sen” he growled.

Avni looked at him annoyed.

“First for hacking my family’s privacy and then.. changing your identity to enter a Royal’s palace to get out more secrets”

“Don’t you see, I did this for the family’s sake” she argued.

“I was going to bring you back in Aman’s life, Avni but after this.. Never!!”

He was about to dial someone, probably the police when Avni revealed the last piece of information she had.

“Do you know Aman’s accident was pre-planned?”

Arnav gripped his phone, his eyes glared at her with shock.

“Yes, Mr. Raizada. It was planned. Someone had failed his brakes. Someone… wanted him dead”

Arnav disconnected the call before it could connect. Was this true?


To be Continued.


NEXT PART 

________________________________________________________________________________

Discounted Ebooks for Today

INR 189 - INR 149



INR 149 - INR 119



INR 145 - INR 99



INR 119 - INR 99

35 comments:

  1. Interesting.... Avni seems supportive to the royals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.!!!😱
    That was a great twist .
    Never thought of this.
    Very thrilling twist. 👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous update. Very nice to see caring brother in law in Aman safeguarding his bahbi. Many secrets are revealing from Avni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwww......plss post royal fling tmrw also...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My my avninis quite a relevation ...very smart and shrewd ..
    Waiting to see how they unravel the secrets of raizada fam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... awesome chapter. Waiting to read others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Update. Arnav is so cute. Loved his support for Khushi. Khushi is so much in love that she can't stay apart from Arnav. Khushi has finally started to accept her feelings and Arshi's romance is mind-blowing. Aman and Khushi is developing a good bond. The date have bought Arshi closer and Khushi appreciate Arnav's efforts. Khushi gave a hint to Aman. Hope Aman forgive Arnav. Karthik's intension doesn't seems good. Finally Aman accepted his identity and protect Khushi. Aman made Khushi realise her love for Arnav and the intensity of her feelings. Arnav caught Avni. Arnav already knew her identity and glad that Avni didn't have any wrong intension she was just trying to protect but she should have revealed earlier. Who planned Aman's accident. Was it Shyam or his father. Arnav is planning to get Aman and Avni back hope that could end the bitterness between the brothers. Please give a Precap of Lawful Sins. Thanks for the Update 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why don't avni say that Aman remember everything ? What will arnav do now.. will he let avni remain as a caretaker for dadi in that way she can also Spy on everyone who is doing this ? Is it Shyam ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The story is progressing brilliantly...

    Arshi's relationship has taken a very lovely turn, in a very romantic way ❤️

    Avni is an incredible spy who just blew Arnav's mind by her techno knowledge & the information she gathered with it...

    2 pairs of B-I-L & S-I-L are on the way to have a beautiful bonding... 1st pair of AMAN-KHUSHI has already formed a very adorable bond & I'm sure the other pair of ARNAV-AVNI will form an equally adorable bonding while protecting their family together from the yet unknown enemies...

    Thanks for the awesome update Madhu..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting I

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is getting so interesting. Loved the new twist. Just like Aman and khushi arnav and Avni are getting closer. I like their friendships. Aman is protecting khushi just like his own sister. It will be hard for khushi to stay away from arnav. I hope she will find away to be with him together always. Besides it’s not too good to be with other men when she is a royal daughter in law. Is it Shyam or someone else? I really can’t guess at the moment. Shyam, Shashi and Anjali(not that much but still she is not a good person too) were the negative ones so far. Let’s see. Waiting for the next part.

    Sis I’m not asking you to post the updates on weekends. You need to have a break just like us and enjoy your life. But I would like to suggest if possible please post precaps. It doesn’t have to be a part from the update. I mean you don’t have to write anything. Just a picture would work for us. No pressure just a suggestion 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madhu please update lawful sins 2 precap now

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2brother in laws and sisters in laws can become a good team seriously ...
    Avni is damn smart..... I never expected this much from her.....
    And loved the way Aman supported his bhabhi

    ReplyDelete
  14. She was helping him.who is the new villian?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liked Khushi and aman's chemistry...but i would love to see Arnav's reaction to Kartik's behavior...does Avani know who is behind Aman's accident? Arnav should slow down before taking hasty decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow ek taraf devar Bhabhi and dusri taraf Jetli and chhoti bhabhi amazing would love to see mystery solved

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome.. so this is what Avni hide from Aman.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it is Anjali's father who was behind both Aakash's kidnap and Aman's accident. Not sure about Shyam's involvement. Remember once he told Anjali that he was going to gift something to Anjali and Shyam soon. That was during Arnav's sangeet. He probably did this so that entire property will go to Shyam once the other brother's are dead.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love khushi and Amans team. Hope to see more arshi romance

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome update. Loved the bonding Aman is sharing with her. He supported and made her realise the feelings. Arnav and Avni are now finally clearing off the doubts. Avni's twist was superb.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow it was interesting update
    Loved Arnav's nd Khushi's little romance
    Aman and Khushi's bonding is very good
    And atleast Arnav and Avani's doubt are getting clear
    I think Shyam is the master mind of all this mystery
    Let's see what's coming next

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow very interesting waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely! loads of stuff unvieled here!

    Khushi is in Love!
    Aman has almost given away that he remembers
    Avni isn't a negative character

    but there is one! let's see who it is! could it be shyam?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow finally aman told khushi what she failed to realise

    ReplyDelete
  25. Interesting.... Finally Avni's identity is revealed before Arnav. And the new twist?.. Who is trying to harm Aman? And what's the mystery behind the key??? Someone spoke that in his own house!!! Lots of mysteries to unfold.... Happy to know that Arshi's relationship is progressing.... It was an awesome date..... Waiting for such romantic moments more......

    ReplyDelete
  26. So many secrets... Avni has been doing great job... Arnav, Aman, Akash, Khushi, Payal and Avni all their lives are at risk...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Superb 50th update....
    Loved the way khushi is ready to give their relationship a chance n their feelings for each other too good..

    Loved the way aman shut karthik afterall raizada blood has to be possessive..

    Hope he talk to arnav and clear things.


    Wow avi is a spy? Who is behind all these? Arnav should not push her ...aman accident was preplan??

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous wonderful update dear

    ReplyDelete
  29. I thought Avni is dangerous but she turned out to be a well-wishers for raizada's... Everyone life is at risk and Avni is just safeguarding them all the time...
    And their are so many secrets still hidden from Arnav...
    Hope they will soon found their real enemy...
    Beautiful update.... thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow what an update 😍👌 its Amazing 😄😘 Arshi moments r getting soo Romantic 💑 💏and lovely 😍❤😘 saw khushi does'nt want to go leaving now arnav have 😍😚 and arnav supported her career in and responsibilty towards it 😊and they kiss💋 was just amazing💏 .... I just love aman and Khushi bonding and aman protecting her Bhabhi as his sister 😍👌and aman accept it his identity and his royal family and wish he forgives me arnav.... How did arnav know Avni's secret place?? But Must say that Avni is very genius and smart and intelligent and spy and arnav himself is shocked😳 and blaffed 😰 Avni is protecting Raizada family from soo long and soo much is happening in his palace and and he is not aware of it and who is the enemy is who wanted that key and planned aman's accident and and Akash kiddnaping ?? And arnav is shocked to see soo much happening 😳😰 arnav is shocked and angry on Avni that she have planned soo many camera at his home and entried in his house faking wrong identity 😰 and also seeing high level technology and secret room but I think he should praise the her for protecting and gathering soo much of information and protecting his key and house from the audio records it think arnav should tell her to continue to being anamika to find out who the real culprit is 😰 and arnav and avni will make a good pair of two spys and jeth and choti bhabhi 😜 .... Post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  31. Superb absolutely superb chapter. The plot thickens. Who is trying to harm them. I hope it’s not Khushi’s father.

    ReplyDelete