Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for The Royal Fling Part 51


“Pack your stuff” he declared. “We have to leave”

“Leave?”

She didn’t get a reply because Arnav Singh Raizada dialed Angad’s number and gave him some specific instructions. She heard him asking Angad to come here. When he hung up, she strode to him furiously.

“You cannot share this address with anyone. It’s my den. I don’t want your men around here”

“Not all.. just a few.. Angad and some best trained professionals who can take up this work further” he answered.
“What?” she groaned. “This is my work… I won’t let anyone sneak into my devices and..”

“Miss Sen” Arnav grunted. “This is no more your silly work now. It’s beyond that and much dangerous for you to handle it alone. Besides, in your absence, someone has to keep this place secure and also continue the spying”

She realized the point.

“In my absence? Where am I going?”

“Not just you… We” he replied.


Note: I am posting the full update evening today. 
_______________________________________________________________________________

15 comments: