Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

The Royal Fling - Part 52



PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 52


Villa – Mumbai

Avni informed Arnav Singh Raizada that she and Aman had settled down in the Villa. He didn’t speak much neither she extended the conversation. Informing him was her duty right now because he has entrusted Aman’s safety upon her until he gets his wife Khushi to this Villa tomorrow.

“They are coming tomorrow morning” she said to Aman and flopped on the couch, next to him.

“Aren’t you favoring my brother a lot?”

Avni’s brow twitched high.

“He wants to protect you. I want the same. How can I hate that man?”

Aman rolled his eyes.

“You need to sober down Aman. I know you weren’t prepared confronting him tonight, but I think you crossed the lines”
Aman leaned back his head in disappointment.

“I don’t know what happens to me Avni. You think I like fighting with my brother? That I don’t see the change in him? Of course, I do”

She caressed his face to soothe him.

“I have got you back after 2 years Avni. And I won’t let anyone snatch you again”

“This time Arnav is on our side” Avni stated. “He understands our bond. You should forget the past and respect him”

Aman shut his eyes. She was right. He was too rude with Arnav tonight. His brother was doing so much to protect him. Only being thankful wasn’t enough. He had to bridge the gaps between them again.


*******************

Khushi’s Apartment



“I hope we don’t fall” Khushi raised her concern as she made the bed for them.

Arnav passed a throaty chuckle. She was right. The bed wasn’t exactly a king size for the two to sleep. He clutched her elbow and pulled her back to him.

“We might need to sleep closer” he teased.

Khushi read mischief in his eyes and decided to tease.

“I can’t make a Royal suffer. Besides you look tired too. Why don’t you sleep on bed and I will take the couch in the living room?”

Arnav felt that live, buzzing connection between them again. Whenever she teased him, her eyes sparkled. His palms rose from the sides of her waist, higher. She felt tickles erupting inside her body.

“If you sleep on the couch, I am joining you there too. So you decide Mrs Royal Singh Raizada, where you want to be comfy? Bed or couch?”

Khushi bit her lower lip, her palms rubbed his rough stuble.

“Neither the bed.. nor the couch” she answered pulling his face closer. “I want to sleep in your arms, Arnav”

It didn’t take him long to abide. He picked her and then dropped her on the bed. She giggled raising on her elbows.

“Arnav. I still need to clear the kitchen..”

“You should have thought that before seducing your husband”

“Excuse me? I never seduc..”

Before she could argue further, her husband had silenced her by another deep passionate kiss.


*******************

Morning

Khushi kept the coffee mugs at the bedside table to admire her handsome husband sleeping sexily and shirtless. Last night was brisk walking indeed as he had suggested. They were not just paving path towards a successful marriage but also exploring their sensitive desires for each other. She hid her blush as her fingers lingered on his bare back. God had sculpted his body with expertise and she couldn’t wait to explore him more but… not yet. This slow progress in their love making was great. She loved that pace as it mounted their desires for each other like never before.

“Stop doing that” Arnav tossed on the bed with his chest facing her. “Unless you want me to show you what it does”

He grabbed her wrist.

“Nope” she giggled. “We have to leave for the Villa, remember?”

Arnav rolled his eyes in disappointment.

“Coffee” she passed him the mug as he sat on the bed, his back touching the headboard.

He made a face sipping the coffee.

“Not good?” she asked worried. He pulled her closer, pecked her lips and then sipped his coffee again.

“It’s better now” he winked sipping some more.

Khushi’s cheeks colored.

“I don’t think you have seen your face in the mirror yet” he grinned.

Khushi didn’t apprehend.

“Why?”

He shrugged not letting the suspense out. She knew something was wrong and rushed to the closet mirror.

“No way” she shouted seeing the purple-red marks at the crook of her neck and shoulder blade.

Her jaw dropped as she turned back to her husband who was grinning still.

“How could you do this to me?” she yelled throwing a cushion from the couch at him.

“They look good on you” he answered holding his laugh.

“I will.. I will… kill you”

She climbed the bed and was about to beat him up with the pillow when he caught her wrists and forced her on his lap. Her breathing shallowed as he grazed his thumbs over the marks.

“Do they pain?”

There was a concern in his voice.

“No but…” she paused. “How will I cover them up? We are seeing Aman and Avni in a while”

“Concealer should help or… wear a turtleneck top” he suggested.

Khushi was thinking if she had any such top in the closet when he kissed her cheeks.

“Or the best.. don’t hide them at all. Let the world know how much your husband loves you”

His ideas made her giggle again.

“Mr. Royal Singh Raizada.. this is our little secret… No one needs to know how much you tortured me last night”

“And every night hereon..” he added with a wink.

Khushi protested when his rubbed his face on her neck again.

“No..” she gasped.

Khushi’s phone buzzed, it was Aman’s message. She grabbed her phone and unlocked to read. Arnav held her close.

“It’s Aman. He thinks we can have breakfast together in the Villa” she muttered.

“Not a bad idea” he smiled.

“Then we are getting late Hubby. Let’s get ready. I am starving”

“So am I” he pecked her left cheek and allowed her to get down.

*******************

When Khushi came down with Arnav from her apartment, a posh red car was parked at the entrance of the building.

“Whose car is this?” she turned to her husband who smirked at her shrugging his shoulder.

“Yours”

“What?” she gasped. “Seriously?”

“Do I look in a mood to play darling?” he queried. “I bought this car for you”

Khushi’s jaw dropped. She was unable to imagine he had gifted her a car.

“Arnav.. I… I don’t want all this..”

“It’s one of the undeniable, unrefusable perks which comes after marrying a Royal Sweetheart. You own this now”

Khushi clutched his arm tight, looking in his eyes.

“What if I still refuse?”

Arnav thought for a second and then cupped her face.

“I want my wife to own this car. Please don’t deny”

She moved her cheek to rub with his warm palms and nodded in agreement.

“Can I drive?” she pouted.

“No”

“Please”

Arnav opened the passenger seat door for her.

“No”

“Arnav please, I know the roads of Mumbai”

“We have GPS darling. You don’t need to worry. Get inside. I am driving”

She faked a frown but got inside the vehicle. Arnav took the wheels and started the engine.

“Do you even have a license” he mocked at her.

“Haww!” she snapped. “Since 3 years”

“Really? You still look underage to me?” he continued to tease.

“If that’s so Mr. Royal Raizada. What were you doing with an underage girl last night?”

She had a point. He passed her a cocky lopsided smile and continued driving. The house was 20 miles away from the Mumbai City. The huge Iron gates opened as their car reached and he drove inside the compound of the Villa. It had a beautiful garden in the left and pool at the right side beside the garage.

The guards opened the car doors and Khushi got down. Arnav slide his arm around her small back.

“This is going to your permanent home whenever you visit Mumbai” he declared. “The registrar will come tomorrow to get your signatures”

“My signature?”

“Yes sweetheart. You will own this house too”

“You kidding me” she yelled. “How can I.. no”

“Khushi..” he interjected. “Lets discuss this later. Please”

She was dazed by his back to back gifts. He led her inside and the double doors opened up to a brightly-lit living room. The high ceiling, the chandelier hanging on it was beyond admirable. As they strode in, Aman and Avni joined them in the middle of the big room. Arnav smiled at his brother who smiled back.

“Hi Khushi” Avni greeted.

“Hey” Khushi twitched her brows. “Finally, I get to meet you again”

Avni’s face tensed.

“I am sorry for that night. I shouldn’t have spiked your drink”

“And you also post that sensitive picture of me and my husband on social media” Khushi added sternly.

Avni looked down apologetically.

“Thanks to my husband that he managed to take it out on time otherwise you had already ensured my marriage becomes a laughing stock for people”

“That wasn’t my intention” Avni argued. “I just wanted to… expose his lies” she said glancing at Arnav Singh Raizada.

Aman sighed displeased. Last night Avni had discussed with him how uncomfortable it would be for her to face Khushi again after what she did with them in Bali. But Aman assured her that if she apologizes, Khushi will accept her wholeheartedly.

“Anyway. I am going to make you pay for all that, don’t worry” Khushi replied harshly.

Avni was confused whereas Aman now got protective.

“What.. what does that mean?” he asked.

“Aman please.. this is between me and her” Avni interrupted and then turned back to Khushi. Arnav was a silent spectator. He knew his wife won’t cross any lines. She already was impressed with Avni. Last night Arnav had explained her in detail about Avni’s spying skills and all that she could trace so far related to the threats for their Royal family.

“What do I have to do to earn your forgiveness?” Avni questioned.

“Just a hug” Khushi spread her arms finally smiling at her.

Aman sighed in relief and so did Avni. She quickly covered the distance between them and embraced Khushi.

“Thank you” she murmured.

“My pleasure. By the way, do you still have that picture? Since my husband got it deleted from social media, I have no other source to get it back”

Arnav’s brow twitched again.

“Since when did that picture interest you?” he queried his wife who grinned.

“Our chemistry is mind blowing in that pic” she answered with a blush.

“Thank me for that” Avni added. “I clicked”

“Oh God” Aman intruded. “I need to see that pic too then”

“Alright.. that’s enough” Arnav grumbled. “Can we focus on eating first?”

Everyone dispersed to the dining room where the servants had already arranged everything.

“So, what will happen to Anamika now?” Khushi enquired.

Avni stared back at Arnav who was the decision maker.

“Anamika has to continue working in Shantivan to find the mole in that house” Arnav declared.

“He is right” Avni added. “I am very close in finding that person and someone has to be there until Arnav is in Mumbai with you both”

Aman was aware of this. Avni couldn’t stay in Mumbai for long. She had to return to Shantivan and continue her mission. But his brother was going to come back with them when the shoots of the web series would begin.

Khushi couldn’t believe this. She didn’t have to stay away from her husband. He would be here.. with her… She tilted her head back to look at him.

“They both know you are going to stay with us.. Why didn’t you tell me?” she complained.

“Wait a minute” Aman intervened. “Is this because of Karthik?” he asked staring at Arnav who was clueless who Karthik was. “Because you don’t have to worry about that guy, I am enough to tackle him”

Arnav glanced at his wife.

“Who is Karthik?”

Khushi rolled her eyes. She forgot to mention anything about that incident.

“Karthik Panth, he is a famous TV star and even the male lead of my web series”

“And?” he knew there was more otherwise Aman wouldn’t have mentioned his name.

“And he is a big-time flirt. He keeps flirting with his co-stars. He tried to do the same with me after the auditions but Aman showed him his right place”

Arnav clenched his jaw. Anyone doing that to his wife was a strict No. He wondered if Khushi would be able to focus on her shoots if he stayed with her in Mumbai. But after knowing this, there was no chance he would let her stay alone. Though he trusted Aman to take care of it, he still decided to be there.. for both his wife and brother.

“I wish Avni also could stay with us here” Khushi pouted. “She and Aman are meeting after 2 years. They need time with each other”

“Don’t worry” Avni replied. “Avantika is going to be off on weekends from now. And I will spend those two days here in Mumbai with Aman” she proudly declared.

Aman was elated to know that.

“That’s a cool idea” Khushi smiled.

“Thank you” Aman murmured to Avni.

“Don’t thank me, thank your brother. It is his idea and he is the one who is officially going to make it happen” Avni shared.

Aman’s face softened as he met his brother’s gaze. Arnav’s phone rang and he slipped away, dismissing Aman’s unsaid thankful words. It was that instant when Aman realized he had to win his brother’s heart again.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART

________________________________________________________________________________

DISCOUNTED PRICE TODAY

INR 145 - INR 99


Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

READ THE SAMPLE CHAPTER 1 HERE 

NEW EXCERPT


“You proposed me for marriage?” she came to the point.

“Yes” he kept typing.

“Why?”

Her heart pounded in her ears. This man was serious of the proposal, yet he behaved like it meant nothing.

“Why?” he asked sarcastically. His fingers paused from typing the keys on the laptop. “Why people marry?”

“I don’t know, you tell me” she snapped. “People in my world marry because they want companionship and love. But I don’t see you like me and the word love is surely not in your dictionary I suppose”

He got up from his chair and circled the desk.

“In my world, Miss Sinha” he exclaimed. “People marry for status and lifelong financial security, which I am ready to share with you”

His thoughts on marriage annoyed her.

“Then I don’t think we fit each other. Our worlds are like two opposite poles apart” she removed the pearl necklace box he sent her along with the card and placed it on the table aside. “Please give this to someone who is ready to sacrifice her dignity for the sake of Status and luxury. I don’t need it”

She turned around to leave, but he stopped her by his sharp words.

“I haven’t seen a fool like you so far”

She frowned. A fitting reply was right on her lips, but the ring on her phone intervened their argument.

35 comments:

  1. Lovely one... Things are falling in place but Aman has to win his brother's trust... Arnav and Khushi are always at the best... Keeping us entertain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Update. Arnav and Avni's bond is getting stronger. Why is Aman still reluctant. Avni is really a wise person. She advised Aman rightly. Arnav Khushi's teasing and their romance is at peak. Both are in too much love. Arnav is damn romantic. Arnav gifted Khushi a car and teased her regarding her age also bought a house. So many surprises . Avni finally accepted her mistakes. Khushi and Avni's bond is getting stronger. Khushi appreciated Arshi's chemistry. So Avni will continue her job. Arnav possessiveness is too good. He can't let Khushi alone. Arnav is doing so much for Aman now Aman should earn his forgiveness too and patch up with him. Thanks for the Update😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update Madhu .. but who are the culprits here ? Is it Shyam or his father in law ? Madhu please give hint atleast regarding this

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful update with Arshi's adorable romance... I love the romantic scenes u write for Arshi in all your stories specially the recent ones with BADTAMEEZ on the top... Their romance has all the needed essence like love, admiration, passion, jealousy, teasing, possessiveness, everything that just compels me to read their romantic scenes repeatedly & I love doing that❤️

    Avni & Khushi have already got friendly in their first proper meet itself... Now they together can help bridging the gap between both the brothers... But Aman needs to make some serious apologies to his brother for hurting his feelings.

    Thanks for the wonderful update Madhu.

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arnav already lived in guilt for so long for Aman . Now let's see how Aman wins Arnav's heart. I feel sad that every body misunderstand Arnav first Khushi then Aman. Now everything is falling in place. But who kidnapped Akash is not yet revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it was really beautiful romantic update
    Loved it too much
    Want to know who is the mole who kidnepped Akash
    I think man behind Aman and Akash is same
    Let's see what's coming next

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s really sweet update. I love the siblings and their partners interaction. Unlike Payal and anjali these two are interesting. Energetic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love there chemistry fabulous update

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the romance.. Keep it going

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Arnav is so protective. It's nice to see that Aman wants to mend things between him and Arnav

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful romantic scenes you write Madhu !! And I'm really loving how you are portraying Arnav in all your recent Stories.. calm, responsible, witty Prince Charming..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved it now I hope arnav tackles karthik I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  13. He must ..he is not really bad sometimes u r siblings want u to fight to c u r determination before they support u . Also to c iif u can earn against fam and society especially due to their standing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome superb excellent amazing romantic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful update...
    Aman avi too good

    Arshi beautiful morning tor them..
    Wow car then bunglow superb..
    Arnav is changing loved the way he is helping aman avi..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete
  17. I expected a little more possessive reaction from Arnav on Kartik's matter but it was too much romantic nevertheless...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful update and loved Arnav romantic side

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, madhu. I wanted to buy the combo of Mr and Mrs sehgal, and Love Voyage. But it said failed purchage. I live in Australia. Will you be kind enough to walk me through the process or tell me how to do this.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use the contact me section of this page (Blog) to connect to my mailbox directly. I will send you the detailed instructions on the purchase query.

      Delete
  20. Nice update... Loved the way the story is progressing...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superb and lovely update.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Arshi moments awsome , they are coming too close , Aman need to trust his brother and mend their relationship. Arnav posessiveness and protectiveness for khushi lovely ...
    Arnav going to stay with khushi until shoot , that's awesome
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very very lovely update. Its amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome update. Loved the way they all are bonding with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved how the relationship between Arshi has gone from walking to brisk walking. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anarv and Khushi are too lenient, people just mess up and then say sorry and it's done. Akash, Avni and Aman did horrible horrible things and they downplay how horrible the things they've done are

    ReplyDelete