Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Yaadein Part 14



“Can I sleep with Mom tonight?” Aarav softly requested.

Arnav’s face gleamed with shock. But this time he didn’t shout. He knelt before his son and clutched his forearms.

“Your Mom is here for one month only. I don’t want you to get used to this habit of having her around all the time. You will sleep with me or alone in your room but not with her. Do you understand”

Aarav had no idea about the one-month condition and he didn’t take it well either.

“Mom, you won’t stay with us forever?” his eyes shone with tears and seeing him, even Khushi couldn’t control hers. 

“Aarav.. its not like that. I will be around.. just not here” 

“No” Aarav screamed. “I want you here.. with me and dad. You both lied to me.. Lied to me” he cried. 

Arnav was about to soothe him but Aarav moved back. 

“I don’t want to talk to you both..” he shouted again.


Note: Got some urgent work guys. Will not be posting the full update today. Will try to post tomorrow early. 
_________________________________________________________________________________


EBOOKS @ 99






15 comments:

  1. Awesome Precap. Hope for Aarav Khushi and Arnav unite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahdi please don't miss to update tomorrow morning itself.
    Now what will they do ? Hope arnav and Khushi will agree to be together for there son

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah pls pls update in the morning itself.

      Delete
  3. Arav you are very good boy .. I like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why arnav don't understand khushi aur arav?

    ReplyDelete