Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

The Royal Fling - Part 59







Chapter 59



Shantivan


Arnav Singh Raizada just asked her the most difficult question and for some seconds she couldn’t frame an appropriate reply to that.

“My father?” she choked.

Arnav read the underlying pain in her question and pulled her closer. She didn’t meet his eyes. She looked somewhere between his jaw and neck.

“It is just a suspicion. We have no proofs yet. But I aim to find out. Cannot ignore anyone this time” he stated.

“I… I don’t know…” she swallowed the ache in her throat.

Arnav realized he had upset her. He scooped her face in his palms and forced her to meet his eyes.

“Speak” he urged. “What’s going on in your mind. Tell me”

“I don’t think it could be him. He didn’t shower fatherly love on me and Payal ever but that doesn’t mean he can go to the extent of abducting and killing people. He has money, he doesn’t need more. All he wants is power Arnav” 
“Exactly, power” Arnav prompted. “If he destroys us, he might get control over this place” 

Khushi sighed. 

“I don’t want you to rule out that possibility but I shared my opinion. I don’t think it can be my father” 

Arnav didn’t argue. He kissed her nose and snuggled her closer. After five minutes of silence, she spoke again. 

“If.. if he happens to be one.. will you ..” she paused to swallow another lump of tears. 

Before she could complete that question, Arnav raised her chin and claimed her mouth. After few minutes of intense kissing when he pulled away, he answered. 

“You are mine. No one and nothing would change that fact. You understand?” 


She nodded and wrapped her arms on his waist closing her eyes. 


“When me and Payal were kids, we always yearned for Dad to take us out on picnics, spend time with us at home playing. But it never happened. I thought maybe if I study hard and get good marks, he will acknowledge. But I was wrong. Despite topping in my school and college nothing changed. You know what he said to me when I showed him my graduation report card?” 


Arnav kept listening. They were so close that he could almost feel her heart hammering as she narrated her past. 

“He asked me what I will do with those marks when he knew my real fate was just keeping my husband happy whoever he will be and raise his children” 


Khushi almost clawed the skin of his back to suppress the pain she was feeling in her throat. 


“That raged me so much… I decided that night.. I decided to prove him wrong. I wanted to do something that could irk him… Modelling was the best choice. That’s why I.. I started hunting for modelling jobs.. And see where I am now… I proved him wrong, didn’t I? I am just not going to limit myself by being the woman who will keep her husband happy and raise his children.. I can do more… more for myself.. more for my self-dignity” 


Arnav showered kisses on her face…so many that he lost the count and only when he thought he gave enough he answered. 

“You have made me proud and whenever I see your father bickering about your career, it has only made me prouder because you have already taught him a lesson. If he is still unable to see what gems he has given birth to, then it is his bad luck” 


Khushi’s eyes shone with love. 


“And the only good thing your father has done so far is agreeing to your marriage with me” he added. 

Khushi giggled when his fingers teased her skin at every sensitive spots. 

“Your emotional past has drawn away my sleep.. you know what that means?” he nibbled her ear. 


Khushi didn’t had to guess and her moans replied on her behalf. 


****************** 

Next morning 


Avni knocked the door of Daadi’s room. Aman told her last night that her identity was out and everyone in the family knew she was not Anamika. And whilst Avni was happy that the family didn’t push her away like earlier, she was little embarrassed to face them, especially Daadi. But she didn’t have a choice to delay meeting them because she still had to pretend being Anamika for everyone in the house except the family members, in order to catch the mole. 


As she stepped inside, she saw Daadi sitting on the recliner, reading some holy book. That was her usual routine every morning. But Daadi raised her face and waved her to get inside. Avni locked the room. She was still wearing clothes like Anamika would and had hidden her face with the Veil. 


“Sit” Daadi muttered. 


She took a seat next to Daadi and waited for her further instructions. 

“Aman must have told you we all know who you are” 

Daadi’s voice was no longer soft and sweet like she had heard all this time. 

“Yes he told me” 

“good. That means at least within these four walls you don’t have to pretend being Anamika” 

Avni had no clue what her point was but as soon as Daadi raised her Veil over her head and gazed her face, she saw a smile on the old lady’s face. 


“You have grown more beautiful than before” Daadi commented 


Avni tried hard not to blush. 

“Aman always had the prettiest choice out of all his brothers” 

Avni kept looking down until Daadi raised her chin and made her look in her eyes. 

“So, you are my fourth bahu” 

Avni was still quiet, processing everything whatever Daadi said. There was another knock at the door and Avni stiffened. She was about to hide her face again. 

“You don’t have to. I know who it is” 

Daadi opened the door and Aman entered in. The moment he saw Avni inside, he was confused and excited too. 


“Daadi, you called me?” 

“I did. Come here” 


She dragged Aman and made him sit next to Avni. 

“Hi..” he tried to touch her hand but she flinched as Daadi was watching the two. 

“Aman.. You have to control yourself until your marriage. Look at your brothers.. They never behave like love sick puppies ever” 

Aman wanted to laugh and he controlled. Only if his Daadi knew how love sick puppies each of the Raizada Royal was these days.. none of them could get enough of their wives. Daadi reached her closet and looked for something. Aman took the perfect opportunity and pecked Avni’s cheek. 

“Aman?” she whispered pushing him away. 

That’s exactly when Daadi turned and realized Aman’s naughtiness. 

“This boy will never learn” 

“Daadi.. I was just checking if she is really Avni..” 

“Fetch better excuses” Daadi snapped and handed him a box. 

“What is this daadi?” 

“Open it” 


He opened it and found a simple gold chain inside. 


“This belongs to your mother. She always wanted you to wear this.. But you were too proud to wear a gold chain when young. So now I suggest you make your fiancée wear it and mark her as a part of this family” 

Aman didn’t wait for more instructions. He quickly tied the chain around Avni’s neck. The two then got up and took Daadi’s blessings. 

“I will get you both married soonest. And that will finally mark the end of my responsibilities.” 

“Daadi..” Aman hugged her from the side. “You still have to see your great grandchildren” 

“That’s one of my last wish too” she said cupping his face and kissing his forehead. She kissed Avni next. 


The phone buzzed and Avni quickly answered. 


“Where? Now? Okay.. I am coming” 

She disconnected. 

“I need to go. Angad and Arnav wants to see me” 

“Okay… looks like the spy is back on her job” Aman teased. 

She smirked and covering her head again, she made her way out. 


***************** 


Shanti Nagar 


When Avni reached the same house, which was now converted into a high-tech den by Angad and other spy network sourced by Arnav Singh Raizada to trace their enemies in Shantivan, she saw Angad and Arnav wearing some headphones and listening something. 


“There she is..” Angad interrupted waving at her to join them. She picked another headphone connected to some audio device and heard the recording. 


“There was a secret meeting today between the Royal brothers and Subhadra Raizada” the man whispered on the call. “It went for long. Maybe they have got some clue about master. If they find out I am involved, they will kill me. I need a safe passage out” 


The audio stopped and she stared at Arnav and Angad. 


“One of your audio devices captured this last night. Seems like that mole called someone and gave this information” he informed. 

“Which device? If we know which one of the devices captured this, we might get the location from where the call was made. Then we can easily check the CCTV footage of that area and see who made it there.” 


Arnav smirked at her ideas and though she was sharp enough to point this out, it wouldn’t work. Angad explained her why. 


“Avni we have only CCTV cameras on the exits and entries of Shantivan not within the whole house. And your device which captured this file is located at the garden area. All servants have access to garden area which means it still could be anyone of them. Driver.. cleaner… gardener.. housekeeping staff .. even chefs.. We still don’t have a single clue yet which could lead us to this one man..” 

“One man? How can you be so sure its one man?” Arnav intruded recalling something. “Angad play the other audio which was captured during my wedding rituals. The one where someone mentioned about the key” 

“Yup” 


They played that audio again. 


“We need that key, without it we will not succeed in our mission. Get me that key which is hidden in Arnav Singh Raizada’s Closet” 

“But its risky. How will I reach his room?” the other man asked. 

“his sangeet is up in 2 days. That’s the perfect time to grab it. There will be so many people around and no one will ever keep an eye on who is strolling where in Shantivan. Get me the key. Money will be transferred to you once the job is done” 


The audio stopped. 


“This man asking for that key is an outsider.. He was present in Shantivan during that time though hence his voice got recorded and the other voice, means the man he was instructing to find that keys in my closet.. is the mole.. who works at Shantivan. Lets say … Mole 1.” Arnav explained. “And the audio that was recorded yesterday had a different voice than our Mole 1. Which means… there could be two people or more who are doing this” 


Avni and Angad were shocked. 

“Yea, there is a possibility” they both uttered together. 

“Damn!! I don’t know how many more foes I am giving shelter in my Palace” Arnav grunted. 

“Arnav” Angad interrupted. “I have an idea. What if we group all the servants of the house together and announce them that we have some proof related which could spot that mole and for that we want their fingerprints?” 


Arnav thought about it. 

“You mean lie to them so that they can do something which could help us spot the real ones?” 

“Exactly” 

“Good idea” Avni nodded. “Whoever they are.. in the process of safeguarding themselves, they will do something foolish and we can easily get to them” 

“And once we get to them.. we will know who they are connected to” Arnav added. 

He agreed to share this idea with Akash, Shyam and Aman and meanwhile also suggested Angad to trace the call records on every servant’s mobile for any suspicious activities. Angad begun the work right away. 

“By the way, Aman and Khushi will have to leave tomorrow for their shoots. Aman said the series will be shot in one month” Avni mentioned to Arnav. 


It had skipped Arnav’s mind. 

“Yea.. let them go. We have guards accompanying them throughout so that’s not going to be a problem” 

Avni smiled. She knew he would take care of that. 

“I think you should join them too” Avni suggested. 

“I wanted to.. but.. whatever is happening here.. I don’t think I can skip this and leave” 

“We are here” Angad replied. “Me, Avni Shyam and Akash. We will take care of this. And we will update you everything” 

“If you be there with Aman and Khushi, I don’t think we will be worried for their safety in Mumbai” Avni exhaled. 

Though it all seemed very tempting to enjoy time with his wife in Mumbai and not spend sleepless nights on bed alone, Arnav still had a lot to handle first. He would decide to go only after he gives Shashi Gupta a clean chit. Rest all… he believed his brothers and the two best spies here could handle. Something suddenly came up in his mind. He played the recording of last night again. 

“There was a secret meeting today between the Royal brothers and Subhadra Raizada” the man whispered on the call. “It went for long. Maybe they have got some clue about master. If they find out I am involved, they will kill me. I need a safe passage out” 


“Master” Arnav snapped. “I think I have heard this from someone recently…” 



To be Continued



________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EXCERPT  - MR & MRS SEHGAL 


Kabier’s fingers fisted.

“This.” he scowled. “This is why I left that note for. If you are so much pressurized, you are free to leave.”

Aashi’s body burned again.

“I am doing everything in my bit Mr. Kabier Sehgal to keep this relationship working. I have never complained. Not even when you don’t turn up home for weeks. Not even when, despite staying under the same roof, you work late nights avoiding my presence. Not even when we have those quiet dinners together. Not even when you take me to the parties with you and don’t even turn back to check upon me. I have never complained. And I will never do so till my last breath. You have given my mother a new life and I will always be indebted to you. So, no, I will not leave you until you push me out. This decision is no longer mine to make. It never was. You decide it and let me know. I will oblige”

Tears rolled down her cheeks, which Kabier noticed.

“You asked me what was missing between us, last night” she continued pouring her heart out. “It’s not intimacy, Kabier. Its feelings. I am a very simple human with a simple heart. I don’t crave for your money or luxury. I crave for your time, which you never have for me”


MORE EXCERPTS Click HERE



Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

READ THE SAMPLE CHAPTER 1 HERE 

42 comments:

  1. From whom arnav heard this word ? Its getting intresting day by day..

    please give precap of yaadein today.. hint is not sufficient

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Turning into thriller story. Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cliffhanger !!! Cant wait to read next update di..pls update yaadein precap as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like reading this story once again from the beginning to find out whether you mentioned that word master anywhere before in any chapters before.
    Madhu will you precap of yaadein today ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Update. Hope Arnav recollect the person . Khushi's pain as a daughter is too much.Shashi Gupta ignored Khushi and Khushi keep on attempting to get his love. Shashi Gupta is really bad never acknowledge or appreciate Khushi that's why Khushi took modelling as a profession. Respect for Khushi increased and Arnav is equally proud. Daadi is really sweet and finally accepted Avni as grand daughter in law. The Royal Brothers are very romantic. Avni and Aman are soon going to get married. Hope Daadi 's wish of getting a great grandchild is fulfilled soon. Now waiting for the culprit to get caught so that Arnav can join Khushi in Mumbai and Arshi don't have to stay apart. Thanks for the Update😍😘. Please give a Precap of Yaadein.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khushi is correct I don't think Shashi is capable of doing all these things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's getting more and more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my god !this update is so interesting & thrilling ...plz madhu di give another update of royal fling ...yadein's next update is also interesting ...plz madhu di atleast give precap of this ff about who the master is ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful fabulous update dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwww.......superb update madhu...am just checking d previous updates for the word master...hehe..plss post tis tmrw alsoooo..atleast gives us a hint ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting. Will u post yaadein precap today?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update. So finally arnav getting some lead ,let's see how much arnav going to find about master.
    Khushi past with her dad and arnav loving his wife aloott . Lovely
    Waiting for next update dear...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will you update yaadein precap today or direct update tomorrow ? Please reply madhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will update precap tomorrow morning and then update tomorrow evening

      Delete
    2. Oh ok.. will be waiting to read yaadein it's by favourite story.. so please don't miss to update

      Delete
    3. Madhu u told u will update yaadein precap in the morning. Please update or directly give the Full chapter update.

      Delete
  14. I guess the MASTER is Anjali's father.. Though mo idea on thr mole inside the house..

    Arshi's romantic moments r always adorable ❤️

    Avni got complete acceptance from dadi as the fourth Raizada bahu & that made both Avni & Aman happy beyond limits...

    Amidst all the good happenings, waiting for the revelation of the real villain..

    Thanks for the update Madhu..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome update. Good they get some lead now. Who is that MASTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how this story has all the scenarios in one episode. Romance, suspense, thriller all this increase the curiosity in the readers. You are amazing sis 🌹🌹🌹😘

    I’m still not sure who is this master. I’m not willing to fully suspect Shashi. There is a possibility but it’s not 100%
    Shyam and Shashi had clear motives as I once mentioned. Shyam needed property and Shashi needed power. Still Shashi is not innocent in this huge problem. Anyone is welcome to comment if they remember when was this master mentioned in this story. At least the situation. I’m trying to remember but no luck. Nice update. Waiting for the next chapter 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful man! Whatte twist! Where has he heard the word master before and glad Khushi showed trust towards her father. She's a brilliant girl. I hope she isn't wrong!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. God every update leads to some new events... Waiting for the thrilling twists...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb update...
    Loved the way khushi shared her feelings with arnav..

    Dadi too good..
    Wow more than 1 traiter there in the palace..
    All 3 As ( arnav, angad and avi) are sharp n quick in working

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous update madhu as usual..but wanted more arshi romantic scenes...greedy me😜😜

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really going roller coaster ride.Is it akash aur shyam.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome update. Glad to see the lovers reuniting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved it how arnav handled khushi regarding this fathers talks 😍👌 arshi romance is sooo adorable 😍❤ avani dadi and aman part was soo cute 😍 soo there got clue abt the mole in the house and from whom arnav heard master ?? Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Khushi and Payal had gone through a lot because of Shahi's negligence but they are lucky to get good husband. But despite of all these i don't think he is the master.
    Aman is very naughty but i love this side of him. Now everyone knew the truth behinde Anamika and it us good that they accepting her without any hesitation.
    I am very curious to know who is the master. waiting for the next update...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very interesting story .💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pls update yaadein madhu

    ReplyDelete
  27. Interesting and thrilling chapter.....who is this master...waiting to know the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  28. waiting for yaadein....will you post today madhu

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh I literally read last 6 chapters to look in about "The Master "but no luck but if anybody finds out let it know would be glad to know about and and the chapter was lovely arshi's interaction was lovely and heartfelt and amnvi were also good dadi accepted them and blessed were they so all in amazing

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome chapter. The mystery is slowly unraveling. Can’t wait for the next update

    ReplyDelete