Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

EBOOKS AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL READERS NOW


Hello Everyone, 


Some International Readers were unable to buy the ebooks as their countries didnt support Paypal options or the Site didnt support International Cards. 


International readers can now use the link https://gumroad.com/madhuritamse to buy the Ebooks. 


For any queries and issues in buying the ebooks, let me know here or use the Contact Me form on this blog and I will reply. 



Note: Yaadein Update will be posted tonight. 

9 comments:

  1. Madhu pleas update yaadein fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much madhu ❤️ just bought it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u pls send me mr and mrs combo series book to my mail I'd pls johnsonmvaried@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Madhu waiting for yaadein update . Please do update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madhu could we know what time would you update. I'm awake 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am tired refreshing the page. I am off to sleep now. :(

    ReplyDelete