Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins 2 - Part 42


There was a long silence between them. Khushi had just confessed to Arnav what happened with her when she was 8. She was abducted but her sharp wits and timely actions freed her. He couldn’t even imagine a child going through such a bad phase in life. Now he could relate why few weeks ago when she made him her driver for one whole day, she fretted when he drove the car speedily. She had almost got a mild panic attack that night and her words ‘Get off me.. Help’ rang in his ears. If he had known this before, he would never play with her sensitive feelings.


His soft strokes on her back boosted her to continue sharing her past.

“I ran as far as I could and only after hours of running, I realized I was lost. Even to breathe in that dark night and freezing cold seemed no less than death. When all my energy drained, I sat alone on the corner of the busy road, hoping for help. The clouds started bursting; I was drenched in the rain but no vehicle stopped to help me. It was that night Arnav.. that night when I realized what it meant to be really alone.” 
A lone tear escaped his eye which he didn’t care to wipe. Her pain affected him in uncountable ways. He could picturize each and every word she narrated.

“I shivered in fear at every loud honking of the vehicles. A part of me wanted to go home.. feel safe again but another part of me.. wanted to run away from those people who probably had no idea I was taken and lost. That’s when I sensed my first feeling of hatred for someone… for my own parents. I hated them and all these years that feeling never changed”


Note: Only precap today. Full update will post tomorrow early. 
____________________________________________________________________________

Note: 

Some International Readers were unable to buy the ebooks as their countries didnt support Paypal options or the Site didnt support International Cards.

International readers can now use the link https://gumroad.com/madhuritamse to buy the Ebooks.

For any queries and issues in buying the ebooks, let me know here or use the Contact Me form on this blog and I will reply. 


ALSO READ 

The Bride Series Complete Edition - Sample Chapters + Excerpts + Reviews. Click HERE

Mr and Mrs Thakur - Prologue + Chapter 1 and 2 + All Excerpts + Reviews. Click HERE

Mr and Mrs Sehgal - Chapter 1 and 2 + All Excerpts + Reviews. Click HERE

22 comments:

  1. Nice Precap.Khushi has gone through lot of pain in childhood. Glad that she is sharing. Finally Arnav could connect with her pain. Waiting for more revelation.😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khushi's past is really terrifying and heart wrenching.But there was an instance when khushi said don't hit me.
    So there is more to the past I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, she did not tell Arnav her wole past or what? The hitting flashback & self harming can`t be due to this & she was quite afraid of her parents too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the reality.....there are few parents who in their own comfort forgot that they have kids who need their care, attention, love, and most important protection from some cruel people....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Precap...Was waiting for Full Update Madhu...Hope you really post Full Update early Morning like you said...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu waiting. Also please update epilogue of royal fling tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let us know what time will u be updating the lawful sins update so we don't check the page again and again.

    ReplyDelete