Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Yaadein - Part 22


“What happened?” he asked staring at her in surprise. Aman rewind the tape by few seconds.

“That’s it.. He…” Khushi pointed at the Television screen. “He”

Arnav watched the man she was trying to point out, who according to the CCTV footage was making an entry in the same room where Khushi was admitted after the delivery.

“That’s a Doctor” Arnav stated. Though only his back was visible and not his face, since he was wearing a Doctor’s coat, they believed he was one. 

“He is not a Doctor.” Khushi rubbed her aching temples. Ever since she was watching these tapes, she got a severe headache trying to recall that day. “I saw some flashes..” she shut her eyes. “I am arguing with this man.. he is.. he is threatening me” 

She opened her eyes feeling totally scared and out of place. Arnav immediately rushed to her chair and kneeled down. 

“Hey… calm down.. Stop stressing your brain so much.” 

“Arnav… He is. He is not a doctor. I know that. Find this man. He knows something I am sure. Please find him” she begged leaning onto him. 

Arnav took her in his embrace while his eyes darted on the Television screen. If that’s true, then whoever this man is… he would find him, no matter what.


Note: I am not posting this tomorrow but The Royal Fling Last part. Yaadein will be updated after that. 
_________________________________________________________________________________



Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE 

BUY  PDF by CARD @ INR 99

BUY PDF by PAYPAL @ USD 1 

READ THE SAMPLE CHAPTER 1 HERE 

MORE EXCERPTS HERE



NEW EXCERPT


He clasped her wrist and led her aside. 

“Mr. Sehgal I..” 

“Kabier” he interrupted. “We are getting married soon. Stop calling me Mr. Sehgal. Call me Kabier” 

Aashi sighed in relief. That meant he would not cancel the wedding. 

“Okay” she mouthed. 

“Now listen to me carefully Miss Aashi Sinha” 

“Aashi” this time she interrupted him. “Call me Aashi” 

His brow raised. 

“Smart” he mumbled. “So Aashi, I want you to think once again. I am late today on our engagement; I cannot assure I wouldn’t be late on our wedding. I keep travelling and I might not take you along. I will be busy at work and might not entertain your phone calls or messages. I can be a busy husband. So, think again. Do you really wish to marry me? This is your last chance.” 

She swallowed. All this sounded threatening. But wasn’t it too late to ask? Her mother was a heart patient. If she steps back now, it might affect her. 

“I will” she nodded affirmatively. 

“Why? Give me one reason apart from the one I already know. That I paid for your mother’s surgery” 

He had a right to know why she agreed to his proposal. So, she told him. 

“Because my mother believes you will be a wonderful husband. She sees that quality in you to protect me for a lifetime”


27 comments:

  1. Please post yaadein.. we can wait for royal fling.. I request please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Wonder who the man is. Could it be Shyam? I am really intrigued to know what role does this man play in the accident.
    Thank you for this precap Madhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for this part... Pls post this soon ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Is the person Shyam. Shyam pretended to be a doctor. Hope Arnav find the culprit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am sure he is Shyam...Finally Arnav took her in his embrace...He still care for her...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am sure that person is Shyam Jha...Finally Arnav took Khushi in his embrace...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems interesting... please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg it's just as I have guessed yaayy
    I'm sure they'll find something

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think its Shyam. Because know him and he also a doctor. May be its something related to khushi or arnav past that made that person to tahe revenge on them

    ReplyDelete
  10. This precape is mind blowing. They got the clue atlast ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls update yaadein... Waiting ��

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madhu please update royal fling last chapter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madhu update please

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please update soon because if you delay with royal fling update yaadein will be pushed back by a day too and i can't wait any longer than I have. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Madhu if you are not updating today atleast leave a note for your readers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Discover the latest trends in wellness, from personalized nutrition plans to innovative mind-body techniques, and unlock the secrets to living your best life. With our guidance, you'll learn to navigate life's challenges with resilience, embrace self-care as a non-negotiable, and tap into your inner strength to thrive in every aspect of life. Read More: https://letterboxd.com/dalethompson/

    ReplyDelete