Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Soul Laced - Ebook One day Sale - INR 49

 


Soul laced 

It is mostly said, we realize the value of a person only after we have lost them. But what if we get a chance to rekindle our relationship after crossing the barriers of life and death? Can you change your mindset about a relationship after touching the footsteps of death? What chances you have to fall in love with someone in your afterlife?

Romantic Fantasy of Alisha and Dhruv Mathur, a Psychologist.

Alisha thinks she fell in love with someone in her afterlife. Is that true? Who is that mystery man? Where does Dhruv Mathur relate to all this? Read this Short Story to find it out.

A soulful love story with a twisted happy ending.


Read on Amazon Kindle
Indian Readers can Buy PDF Copy by Netbanking/ eWallets HERE
International / Indian Readers can Buy PDF Copy by Debit / Credit Card HERE
Paypal Users can Buy PDF Copy HERE


Excerpt 1

“Alisha, that’s your tea and your bread omelet” he wakes me up. It’s 09:00 am and I am still on the bed sleeping. It’s been 5 months for our marriage and even though I have never treated him well, he has always done the best from his side to try to keep me happy. I don’t know how long will it take for him to realize I don’t want him in my life.


Excerpt 2

“Wow. I am glad that the Creator chose you for me” I admit shamelessly.

He glances at me and then ignores my words. As if he knows I am flirting. Am I flirting? That too with the Soul Transporter? It’s insane, isn’t it? But I like his company, his way of making me understand where I stand, what I lost and what my future will be. I will be sent to Hell for sure. Committing suicide is a crime in the Creator’s eyes. I have misused the life he gave me. I have taken away my life, against his will. I am not going to Heaven for sure.

“I can recommend Heaven if you want” he reads my trail of thoughts again.

“No thank you. I hate recommendations” I giggle. “But seriously, can you do that?

“I can try”

“Why? Why are you going against all your norms for me?"

I desperately want him to reply. Will he?


Also Read: Other Excerpts on Soul Laced


Reviews from Amazon 








No comments:

Post a Comment