Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 14 B

 



PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 14B




Khushi’s POV


I find Payal blushing alone and I cannot wait to tell her about the very important member of Raizada family – Maxi.


“Payal, I have something to share…” I say.

“Me too.” She giggles. “But I will take a long time to share so you tell me first..”

I don’t wait a second more.

“The Raizadas have a Pet dog..”

“WHAT?” Payal shouts in a voice louder than I have ever heard her shouting.

“Yes..” I flop on the couch, feeling totally helpless. Last night after Arnav proposed me, and even if I hadnt straightaway accepted his proposal, still everything was going well. His family seems great and I would really love to be a part of them.. But a Dog? That too such giant one? Never!!

Payal sits next to me.


“Khushi, tell me it’s a lie. You are just joking, right?”

“I wish” I exhale. “Arnav was showing me his family’s photos and that’s when he introduced Maxi. A two-year old Golden Retriever.”

“Oh my god” Payal shuts her mouth with her palm. “Couldn’t you tell me this an hour ago? I just accepted Akash’s proposal.”


Wait. What? I turn to Payal who suddenly goes red for sharing the best news of her life.


“What? Akash proposed you? When? How?”


Payal shows me her finger and I see a small thread tied to her finger ring..


“That’s not a ring.” I tease.


She frowns. “I know.. But its on my ring finger and Akash made this himself.. .So, it matters to me.”


He made it?

“It’s just a thread which he knotted on your finger Payal.” I keep teasing.

“That’s not the point.” Payal snaps. “The point is he proposed me while Arnav and you were busy in his room and I said Yes. And now you are telling me they have a Dog?”


Arnav and Akash both come out the same instant. They obviously have heard our conversation.


“I don’t understand what is this Fuss about?” Akash intervenes. “We don’t own a Ghost. Maxi is just a cute puppy..”

When Payal glares at him, he adds. “Fine.. he is a fully grown dog but he is cute and harmless. We swear.”

I ignore him and look at Arnav instead.

“Akash proposed Payal.” I tell him. He nods happily.

“And she said a Yes too.. Learn something from her. She is fast!!” He mocks.


I roll my eyes.

“Akash wait.” Payal interrupts. “Can you unpropose me?”


I want to laugh at Payal’s query to Akash but seeing Akash’s dull face and Arnav’s shocked expressions, all I could do was laugh.

“I am serious..” Payal glares at me.

“Shut up Payal. Don’t give Akash a heart attack. Just look at him.”


Payal glances at a pouting Akash and she shrugs.


“Fine.. Lets think of alternatives then…”

“Alternatives?” Both me and Arnav ask together.

“Yes, Khushi might have told already how much scared we are about Dogs. We can’t stay with them..”

“Hold on..” Arnav groans. “We don’t throw a member of the family out to bring a new one.. That’s effing not happening. Maxi means the world to my family…”

“And we?” Payal debates with him. I have never seen Payal’s arguing side. As if she has taken my role today. “Aren’t we your world too?”


Akash and Arnav see each other and are speechless what to reply. I know Payal is being too harsh on the boys.

“You both haven’t even stepped in our family yet and you are talking about separating my family?” Akash fights back startling both me and Arnav.

Payal crosses her arms.

“We are talking about Maxi not your family. It is not our fault that we are so scared of Dogs since our childhood.”

“And is it our fault that we love an animal? That too a Dog? Who is so innocent and harmless?” Akash debates.

“Payal” I gently tap her arm. “It’s unfair to ask them to make choices. We need other solutions.”


Arnav is already annoyed by this argument but he likes when I stop Payal from thinking in the worse angle.


“You both should meet the family once, and Maxi too.” Arnav suggests. “And only then make a decision…”


I sigh. Payal nods turning to me. she is okay if I am ready for this.


“Fine” We both sisters reply together.


Arnav and Akash both take a sigh of relief. Akash checks the watch.

“I have a Business call to attend. Excuse me..”

As soon as he leaves, Payal walks back to her room. Poor them. They were just so happy about the proposal but because of this little fight over Maxi, they couldn’t enjoy this moment fully.


I don’t realize when Arnav reaches me until he tucks away a lock of my hair behind the ear. I meet his gaze and I forget about Payal… Akash… and Maxi too... Arnav Singh Raizada is that handsome distraction which I had been waiting for in my life.


“So?” He asks huskily. “Is that a Yes then?”


I realize what he wants to know. I haven’t even said Yes to his proposal but I am still planning to meet his family despite knowing about Maxi. Obviously, he was taking all the hints and connecting the dots. But I don’t let him affirm that so easily.


“Did you see how Akash proposed Payal? He put a thread around Payal’s ring finger. He marked her.. with his love.. That’s how one proposes in the absence of an actual ring Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. I don’t recall you doing any of that..”


His body stiffens and I hope I didn’t rage him. This was supposed to be a joke. I didn’t mean it but before I could apprehend his next actions, Arnav grips my left wrist and brings my fingers close to his lips. I freeze. What is he doing?


He sucks my ring finger, taking it in his mouth completely and then lets it go. I am speechless. My heart beats madly inside and I am already in another world when I see Arnav wiping the corner of his lips after this sexy assault, he put on me.


“I marked it.. Now you are mine…”


Well!! My jaw drops. Whatever he did was magical.. unusual and very much surprising. Ever since Arnav has proposed me, he is openly showing his love and desires and I am incapable to react. Arnav is about to leave but he stops again.


“By the way, I am going to call Di tonight. She wants to see you,” he informs.


Seriously?

“You told Di about us already?” I ask. “Without me saying Yes to your proposal?”

“Oh yea..” He grins. “You didn’t say a Yes yet..” I stare at him confused. “No worries.. say it now!! Won’t take much time..”


Very gently, Arnav slides his arm around my waist and pulls me to him. Like a Moth to Fire, I stay glued to his body, staring deeply in his eyes.

“I am waitingggg.. Khushi.” His voice breaks my stance.

“Keep waiting..” I say pushing him gently away and surge to my room.


To be Continued.




Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

For those who have already read my eBooks, Your reviews matter and boosts me to write many more in future. So, may I ask you to kindly leave your reviews for these Books in any of the links below? 

Amazon Link for Book Reviews - https://amzn.to/2ShkpW7


________________________________________________________________

19 comments:

  1. Awesome Update.When both have feelings for each other hope Khushi say yes soon to Arnav's proposal. Khushi wanted a romantic proposal love Arnav's way of proposing Khushi. Brothers love Maxi whereas both the sisters are scared. When they will meet Maxi they will surely like him. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khushi told Payal about Maxi. Payal accepted Akash's proposal but Khushi didn't say yes and kept Arnav waiting. Akash's gestures is cute. Maxi is important for Arnav. Khushi will surely understand Arnav's emotions. Arnav's suggestion is nice. Both the sisters should meet Maxi then take a decision. Arnav is very romantic Khushi also loves Arnav. Arnav's proposal was even better. He is ASR after all. Waiting for Khushi to say yes😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnav needs to do something unusual to get a yes from Khushi.. the ASR style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely update. Haha Payal gets hyper for a dog 🐩 Good to see Khushi was calm and accepted to see Raizada’s and Maxi. Arnav amazed by Arnav new way of Romantic proposing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🀣🀣🀣fantastic update

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just because of a dog Payal wants Akash to unpropose his proposal😝😝. Lovely chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Khushi is such a teaseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰she has already said yes in her mind but don't want to show to Arnav 😁😁
    Great update❣️❣️😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Payal reaction very hilarious, khushi very calm and ready to meet maxi. The way arnav proposed sooooo romancing. And arnav introducing khudhi to anjali. Arnav all set to woo khushi. Khushi already ready for this relationship and teasing arnav great
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Khushi & Payel isn’t to be blame afterall they have real fears with Dog issues from childhood. And I did like Khushi strong personality 😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lover the way akash arnav put their point about maxi and payal too
    Looking forward for them.to meet the family

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome fabulous wonderful update dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's another funnyy update ���� esply payal and Akash.. =D unbelievable as Arnav says..khushi is yet to say yess..Arnav ll definitely make her say it soon..and eagerlyyyy waiting for the meeting of Gupta sisters with Raizada family esply Maxii.. awesome update dii ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dog funny topic πŸ˜† awesome written

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the update and that too with maxi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reading about dogs here i get reminded of "strangers".

    ReplyDelete