Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 21



Khushi’s POV


It’s been a week more since we met the Raizadas for dinner. It also means from past seven days I didn’t meet Arnav personally. Wish the pandemic wasn’t there and like normal days, me and Arnav could see each other in restaurants, go on long drives without worrying of the night curfew in place and enjoy our Me time without worrying of the masks and sanitizers. All thanks to the Video calls that we can still each other very much and speak for hours whenever we want. To be honest, Arnav and Akash are busy handling their business and me and Payal too have hectic schedules in managing the Gupta Sweets and Snacks. Online deliveries for our sweets have been pouring in and we are falling short of staff in the factory for both manufacturing and packing. Though the workers are allowed to come at factories and work, there are few who don’t want to take that risk neither we can force them. A few who showed symptoms, we asked them to get the test done and also stay at home quarantine until they feel good. So, handling all of this is keeping us very busy.

It’s only at night when I am on my bed, I get to talk to Arnav and he doesn’t skip that time either. We speak for hours until sleep takes over.


Note: Will post this full chapter tomorrow. 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

Note: 

1. I was almost short of 5 followers to reach 500 Followers in Instagram and only because of you guys, I completed that in next 30 minutes I posted that note here two days ago.. Thanks to all for following me on Instagram. 

THANK YOU POST HERE

2. All those who have read my books, can you please also rate/review them on Amazon? As a writer, its always blissful to see reviews from my readers and I will be glad to read them and know how much you have loved the book. So, if you can please take some of your time to review my books on Amazon, it will be great. Thank You. Amazon Link HERE
_______________________________________________________________

Have you read the book? 




















1. Grab Your Amazon Kindle Copy of this eBook HERE

2. READ SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 6) HERE

3. Sneak Peek 1 HERE

3 comments:

  1. Both Arshi are busy and can't meet. Hope Arshi find some way to meet. Atleast Arshi are communicating through phone. Nice Precap😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice precap di..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete