Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Update on the Contest to Win the Signed Paperback Copy of BACK TO YOU

 Hello Friends, 

Last week of August 2021, I had posted this Contest where I needed at least 10 readers who would read and comment my new released book - BACK TO YOU on Amazon. 

I got more than 10 people interested to participate which I am so glad for. But as informed earlier, there is only one who would receive the Signed Paperback Copy of 'BACK TO YOU.' All of your comments are so good that I am unable to decide who that lucky winner should be. So I will just do a random toss by writing these names in a chit and pick one. 

Will post the Lucky Winner's name before 15th September 2021 and then also contact the winner separately to share the details of my signed Book copy.

Let me know what you think about these kind of contests so I can include a few more in the coming weeks. 

One more request friends. All those who have read my books, can you please also rate/review them on Amazon? As a writer, its always blissful to see reviews from my readers and I will be glad to read them and know how much you have loved the book. So, if you can please take some of your time to review my books on Amazon, it will be great. Thank You. Amazon Link HERE

Don't forget to: 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

Happy Reading. 

Madhu.

________________________________________________________________


MY UPCOMING NOVELS THIS YEAR 

1. FORBIDDEN 














2. SHE STOLE MY HEART














Have you read the book? 






















1. Grab Your Amazon Kindle Copy of this eBook HERE

2. READ SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 6) HERE

3. Sneak Peek 1 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment