Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 41


Arnav’s POV



Khushi didn’t go. She chose me over her life and through this kiss I promise to keep her alive until she gets her happily ever after with me. Possessiveness stirs in my blood as I push her to the closed door and kiss her one more time before pulling away. She pants for breath while I watch her fondly. I have missed her this one week and to be honest, I was desperately waiting to know what she thinks about taking that one step ahead in our relationship. Now that I am back, I don’t hesitate to ask.


“I asked you something the other day before I left..” I query and her cheeks instantly turn red.


It’s a cue that she wants it as much as I do but I won’t take her without her permission. She is my wife.. my queen and angel and deserve every bit of right to make this decision.

“What did you ask?” she teases. “I think I forgot..”

A faint smile catches her lips, burning my body with strong desires again.

“You can play with my head Khushi.. not my heart. I am weak there..” I confess.

She punches my chest before grabbing a handful of my shirt there.

“If you still think of sending me away for the sake of my safety, we better not take the next step, Devil,” she replies getting closer to me.. Her lips inches away from my face. “And you know already what my decision is. You don’t have to ask..”

My heart rate quickens.


Note: Will post this Part tomorrow. 
_______________________________________________________________
Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

Note: 

1. I was almost short of 5 followers to reach 500 Followers in Instagram and only because of you guys, I completed that in next 30 minutes I posted that note here two days ago.. Thanks to all for following me on Instagram. 

THANK YOU POST HERE

2. All those who have read my books, can you please also rate/review them on Amazon? As a writer, its always blissful to see reviews from my readers and I will be glad to read them and know how much you have loved the book. So, if you can please take some of your time to review my books on Amazon, it will be great. Thank You. Amazon Link HERE
________________________________________________________________

MY UPCOMING NOVELS THIS YEAR 

1. FORBIDDEN 














2. SHE STOLE MY HEART














Have you read the book? 






















1. Grab Your Amazon Kindle Copy of this eBook HERE

2. READ SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 6) HERE

3. Sneak Peek 1 HERE

7 comments: