Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

My New Boss - Season 3 - Part 5




PREVIOUS PART


Chapter 5


Khushi’s POV


Reaching home, I take a shower but nothing really cools my senses. Whatever happened in the hotel today cannot repeat again. I have tried my best to overcome that fear, that panic and anxiety I feel every time I am in a confined overcrowded space. I was fine in that tiny washroom until Arnav Singh Raizada showed up and screamed at me. It wasn’t that I back talked about him. I wasn’t even protecting him from Mitali Gosh but securing the Business. One mistake from Arnav and this project could be doomed which I couldn’t tolerate. I finish the shower and getting dressed I hop on the bed only to be disturbed by an incoming message.


‘How long are you not going to talk to me?’


I read the message and as usual, ignore it. That’s the best way to treat him for what he did with me. Turning on the phone alarms, I quickly doze off.


*******************

Arnav’s POV


Dad is already up and at the breakfast table when I get down from my room the next morning. He looks as cheerful as every day. I really wonder where he gets this positivity every morning to start the day fresh and like a clean slate board.


“Morning Dad” I join him for breakfast.

“Very good morning. How was yesterday’s meeting with the Ghosh family?”


I take a bite of the Bread and nod.


“Good. In fact they seem very genuine clients to me. Very enthusiastic to work with us. All’s good.”

“Great” Dad smiles. “Khushi must have handled things nicely. I trust her with this.”


Now I flinch and putting the bread down, I stare at dad. He quickly reads my thoughts and shrugs.

“Not that I trust you less Son. But you know Khushi is…”

“More experienced in this Business than me..” I add it for him and he shakes his head in agreement.

“Exactly. You don’t have to be jealous of her. For me, you both are important.”


I don’t believe it but I don’t debate either.

“But she is too poking in my matters.” I complain. “She’s talking to people on my behalf and I won’t tolerate it Dad. She can’t take decisions for me. I am mature enough to do that.”

“You mean telling Mitali that you don’t mix business with pleasure?”


Damn hell!!

“She told you?” I ask.

Dad doesn’t reply but its obvious she told him otherwise he wouldn’t know the exact words she spoke to Mitali.


I sprawl on the chair behind, pausing to eat,


“I just can’t believe this. She can tell you that but not me?” I mutter.

“She tells me everything related to business Arnav and that’s good.”

“Yea it is good but the way she is trying to lead my life is wrong. She can’t Boss me like I am a no one. I didn’t come here for that..”


Dad stiffens.

“I thought you came here to learn our Business Arnav and to spend some time with me.”


His tone reflects his pain. I quickly compose my anger.


“Of course, I did Dad. I am here for you and our business but please ask Khushi Gupta to stay in her limits. She cannot impose her decisions on me or make decisions on my behalf.”


Dad nods.

“I will talk to her. Happy?”


No!! I can’t be happy until this is sorted but I don’t have much hopes from dad. He likes and supports Khushi too much so its high time I take things in my hands.


******************


I reach office and thankfully Khushi Gupta is busy attending a meeting where I am not invited. I take this time to speak to her assistant Aman Mathur. If there is anyone in this office who can give me her details, its either Dad or Aman. I can’t ask Dad so I decide to take Aman’s help. I am his Boss after all. I have that liberty!!


I call him in my cabin on the pretext of giving me the Project file and that’s when I dig more about Khushi Gupta through him.

“How many years have you worked as Khushi’s personal assistant?” I ask Aman without beating round the bush.

He looks suspicious at first and I wonder if Khushi Gupta’s assistant is as sharp as her to filter responses.

“This is the 6th year I have been working as her assistant Boss,” Aman replies.

“6 years?” I smirk. “That means you know a lot about Miss Gupta.”

Aman stiffens.

“You could say that Sir. I know Ma’am’s choices in almost everything. The way she works, what projects piques her interest and what annoys her..”


He takes a pause as if not willing to exaggerate.

“Cool” I nod. “In that case, Aman Mathur. You are soon to get promoted. I want all the details about Khushi Gupta. I mean, anything and everything.”


Aman stiffens.

“And why is that Sir?”

He is asking me WHY? Now I am pissed.

“I am your Boss. Isn’t that enough to follow whatever I say?”

Aman clears his throat, his face turning serious.

“Sorry Boss. I am Miss Gupta’s assistant and I take orders from her directly. I cannot give any of her info to a third soul. That’s what I have signed for and no promotion offers can convince me to break that code.”


DAMN HELL!! I never believed Aman Mathur would ever say something like that to me.!! Without further argument, Aman leaves my cabin giving me a cold smile. What the hell was that!!


********************

I just can’t believe it!! Dad told me he had serviced the car two weeks back and now its punctured. Damn hell!! I kick the flat tyre and decide to take Dad’s car instead but the driver tells me Dad is out with his car for meeting some client. Another bad luck!! The driver calls the mechanic to get the car serviced and the only way I can reach home now is taking a Cab!! Won’t mind but I hate the booking process.


“Bad day Mr. Raizada?”


The familiar voice breaks my trance and I turn around to face the woman I didn’t meet the whole day today, thanks to our separate work that kept us busy. Khushi Gupta in a maroon pantsuit is Hot!! She stares at my car and then grins.


“Tsk Tsk.. Poor Car. Probably you didn’t introduce yourself to the car well. Otherwise it wouldn’t have dared to get punctured,” she teases.

“Stop rubbing salts to my wounds Miss Gupta..” I snap.


Khushi crosses her arms at front.

“And you stop attempting to use my assistant in your favor.”


Another Damn Hell moment for me!! How could I expect Aman to be quiet and not tell his boss I was trying to get her information through him?


“Such double standards Miss Gupta!!” I taunt. “You can speak for me to people, you can fill my dad’s ears with my updates but you don’t like it a bit when others try to know about you..” I step closer. Very closer.. “The real you..” I add without dropping our gazes.


She keeps staring back at me for long.. really really long..

“I don’t have two faces Mr. Raizada. I am what I am. Before everyone.”

“Liar” I mock. “I have been reading you and this gorgeous face of yours since our first meet in the pub.. You have a different side too..”

“Did you just call me gorgeous?” Her brows twitch high.

I did?

“That’s because I don’t lie like you.”


My reply brings another frown on her face.


“The last time I remember you said you hate women like me.”

I recall saying that to her on our first meet.


“Women I hate can be gorgeous.”


I don’t know where this conversation is heading but seems like she is equally surprised. Her driver gets the car and we come back to our usual self.

“I will drop you home.” She says.

“No thanks”

“Come on Mr. Raizada. It’s the least I could do to make sure my Boss’s son reaches home safe and sound..”

“Safe and sound? With you?” I mock.

Her temper rises again.

“You got three minutes to decide and follow me the car..”

“Even if you wait for three hours, my answer would still be the same. I don’t need your ride. Good night.”


Saying that I walk out of the parking, booking a cab for myself.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

Note: 

1. I was almost short of 5 followers to reach 500 Followers in Instagram and only because of you guys, I completed that in next 30 minutes I posted that note here two days ago.. Thanks to all for following me on Instagram. 

THANK YOU POST HERE

2. All those who have read my books, can you please also rate/review them on Amazon? As a writer, its always blissful to see reviews from my readers and I will be glad to read them and know how much you have loved the book. So, if you can please take some of your time to review my books on Amazon, it will be great. Thank You. Amazon Link HERE
________________________________________________________________

MY UPCOMING NOVELS THIS YEAR 

1. FORBIDDEN 














2. SHE STOLE MY HEART














Have you read the book? 






















1. Grab Your Amazon Kindle Copy of this eBook HERE

2. READ SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 6) HERE

3. Sneak Peek 1 HERE

26 comments:

  1. Arnav is absolutely right. Khushi is poking too much in Arnav's life. Arnav is an adult he can very much take care of thing. It's alright she have grudges on him ,but she should act maturely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Update. Both are stubborn in their own way. Who was messaging Khushi. Eager to know her past. Looks like Arnav has to deal with both Aman and Khushi. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khushi's character is very interesting. Why Khushi got panic attacks what's her past. Khushi is ignoring someone's messages. Khushi though is interfering in Arnav's matter I like her. Khushi told everything to Arnav's dad . Arnav's dad is very lonely. Aman's loyalty to Khushi is nice. Aman rejected Arnav. Arnav's car broke down and he meet Khushi and find her hot. Arnav was flirting with Khushi. Khushi wanted to help Arnav but he refused. Both have same ego . Waiting for the next part 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I found Khushi's character interesting. Like she has layers to her that will be unveiled slowly as the story progresses.

      Delete
  4. Awesome update dii ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khushi srsly needs to stop involving herself in Arnav's lyf if she really means she doesnot lyk him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know what’s happened with khushi. Even if it’s too early to know. Arnav and khushi fight for no reason sometimes. Khushi needs to keep a distance if she doesn’t want to get involved with Arnav. Nice update. But I want to read more! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Fireworks and am sure it is only going to get more hot before it cools down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aman rocked it. Khushi very straightforward and bold. I like her character. Both are hot and attitude. Both are interfere other's matter but blaming each other.
    Who will that he messaged Khushi? I'm sure he won't be boy friend.
    Waiting for next update dear....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both always in fighting mood and Jumping on each other faces 😳
    Superb update

    Hi Madhu, Is there any problem in receiving emails again?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Khushi needs to stop poking Arnav.. for the first time Arnav isn't in love with Khushi already 😂😂 eager to see how this hate turns into love..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not Love but he is definitely attracted to her. Always notices her outfits and overall look. This time he called her HOT 'inside his head' and then gorgeous directly.����

      Delete
  11. Khushi seems to have an ex... 😳

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb Update...Can We get another Update today of My New Boss3 Plzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of Arshi Character are stubborn in this story. And I do enjoy reading theirs argument 😂

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful fabulous awesome update dear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any CEO has full rights on people working under him/her -no matter who they are and from where they belong to or coming from, a boss is a boss- to ask, order, command and take decisions required for the betterment of the business. This is what his/her job is and if someone is not ok with it in any way or from any intentions than its not CEO's problem but of that someone's is. Unless the boss is being devil, biased or inhuman, he deserves to be respected and obeyed not hated or complained just coz of someone convenience. Roles for the first time have reverse, but not the meaning of the designations. I hope this time, things works the same way it had been working and going in previous times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khushi is not taking decisions as a CEO but as a person whose ego has been hurt. She is constantly degrading Arnav - for instance mocking him about his car. Just the previous evening he offered his car to get her back home and this time when he was in need, she once again taunted him about his surname which he hasn't misused till yet. Arnav correctly pointed out that she can get personal but it bothers her if personal questions are asked about her. And I'm really glad he didn't accept her lift because she was so rude about it - said it more like a command than a help

      Delete
  16. Nice update



    His dad is aware of his stint and khushi's reply too..
    He has some motive to come to his dad?

    Wow too good aman loyalty is the best


    Arshi are always ready to hold each other's throat

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think arnav is attracted to khushi .......

    ReplyDelete