Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for My New Boss - Season 3 - Part 5



“How many years have you worked as Khushi’s personal assistant?” I ask Aman without beating round the bush.

He looks suspicious at first and I wonder if Khushi Gupta’s assistant is as sharp as her to filter responses.

“This is the 6th year I have been working as her assistant Boss,” Aman replies.

“6 years?” I smirk. “That means you know a lot about Miss Gupta.”


Aman stiffens.


“You could say that Sir. I know Ma’am’s choices in almost everything. The way she works, what projects piques her interest and what annoys her..”


He takes a pause as if not willing to exaggerate.

“Cool” I nod. “In that case, Aman Mathur. You are soon to get promoted. I want all the details about Khushi Gupta. I mean, anything and everything.”


Aman stiffens.

“And why is that Sir?”

He is asking me WHY? Now I am pissed.

“I am your Boss. Isn’t that enough to follow whatever I say?”

Aman clears his throat, his face turning serious.

“Sorry Boss. I am Miss Gupta’s assistant and I take orders from her directly. I cannot give any of her info to a third soul. That’s what I have signed for and no promotion offers can convince me to break that code.”


DAMN HELL!! I never believed Aman Mathur would ever say something like that to me.!!


Note: I will post this part tomorrow. 


Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

Note: 

1. I was almost short of 5 followers to reach 500 Followers in Instagram and only because of you guys, I completed that in next 30 minutes I posted that note here two days ago.. Thanks to all for following me on Instagram. 

THANK YOU POST HERE

2. All those who have read my books, can you please also rate/review them on Amazon? As a writer, its always blissful to see reviews from my readers and I will be glad to read them and know how much you have loved the book. So, if you can please take some of your time to review my books on Amazon, it will be great. Thank You. Amazon Link HERE
________________________________________________________________

MY UPCOMING NOVELS THIS YEAR 

1. FORBIDDEN 












2. SHE STOLE MY HEART












________________________________________________________________

Have you read the book? 






















1. Grab Your Amazon Kindle Copy of this eBook HERE

2. READ SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 6) HERE

3. Sneak Peek 1 HERE

13 comments:

  1. Aman refuse Arnav. He is loyal to Khushi. Aman is no less than Khushi. Arnav will become more angry . Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore aman for his loyalty to kush
    Are they friends or is it that she is a fair boss

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN HELL!! I never believed Aman Mathur would ever say something like that to me.!!
    Even I never thought this !!!
    Awsome Madhu and it's getting interesting .thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a dream come true… Aman refusing ASR 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m glad that khushi has someone on her side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's first time aman don't support arnav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha.. I'm loving this Aman.. the same Aman who was always ASR's tail is no long on his side but khushis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aman is always loyal no matter whose personal manager he is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please update something today...!!!! I am waiting...

    ReplyDelete