Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

New FF: Love Me Not - Teaser For Chapter 1






Arnav Singh Raizada


I exit the college hall, where a crowd of young women vies for my attention. Kids! Well, not exactly kids, are they? What are they, 21 or 22 at most? Still too youthful for me. I begrudge my father and Aman for bringing me to this college where my wife is celebrating her graduation day. So far, I haven't had a chance to meet or even catch a glimpse of her. Her parents are also here, and they've informed me that she's backstage with her friends, preparing her graduation speech. Huh! It's going to be a long day listening to all these young talents deliver their graduation speeches. I don't think I can endure it any longer. I have several stakeholder calls to attend to, and I can't afford to miss them for an event like this. I grab my phone and message Aman that I'm leaving, asking him to explain my absence to my father and in-laws, providing them with any excuse.

Suddenly, I hear some commotion. It's coming from a nearby classroom, and I can hear a young man calling out the name 'Khushi.' My curiosity gets the best of me, and I cautiously push the door open, only to witness a young man, dressed in graduation attire, kneeling and holding a girl's hand tightly. The girl is attempting to free her hand from his grip.

"Khushi, I really like you. Ever since you joined this college, I've been trying to summon the courage to propose to you, but I could never do it. Since today is the last day that I'll see you here, I couldn't let the opportunity slip away."

“Rony, are you kidding me? Get up. You're embarrassing me,” she snaps.

That voice! It's her. Khushi Gupta! I crane my neck to get a proper look at her face because, up until now, all I could see was her back, adorned with a black cloak and cap similar to the ones the boy, Rony, was wearing. And then, I see her face. IT IS HER!! What the hell!! I never imagined that I would encounter my wife again like this after three long years, watching another guy propose to her right before my eyes.

“Khushi, I love you.” Rony declares and is about to kiss her wrist, which she's struggling to free from his grasp. That's enough for me. In the next moment, I storm into the classroom, grab Rony's cloak, and forcefully pull him away from Khushi, pushing him against the wall.

“Stay the f*ck away from her,” I growl, pointing a finger at Rony, who appears shocked, embarrassed, and utterly bewildered by what just transpired. I hear a gasp from behind me, undoubtedly coming from the woman I'm married to.

“Who.. who are you to tell me to stay away from my Khushi?” Rony manages to stammer. This time, I grab his collar and pin him against the wall once more, my gaze boring into his. If only a stare like mine could blind the opponent permanently.

“I’m her damn husband, and she belongs to me.”

Rony's mouth hangs open as I release him and, without even turning around, take hold of Khushi's delicate wrist and drag her out of the classroom.



_____________________________________________________________________________________


‘Love Me Not’ is a mix of the following Romance Tropes:

Age Gap Romance

Forced Proximity

Marriage of Convenience

Enemies to Lovers

Grumpy Sunshine

It’s not one of the usuals I have written so far. So, I guarantee you will love it. 😊

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter
__________________________________________________________________________

Do Check out my romance books Friends, I am sure you will love them too. 



29 comments:

  1. Eagerly waiting to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! But I hope they will respect the marriage and give it a chance. And I really wish this is not a repeat of Wedlock, Royal fling and hidden marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After writing 50+ fictions and around 30 novels, a few scenes here and there could look similar, though I am trying to ensure even that won't happen. Romance tropes are not much to explore. All are tried and tested now and there weak chances of NOT finding similarities. But I still assure this plotline is different than the ones you pointed out here. Hope you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Woohhhhhh.....Excited Too See this all tmy Possessive nd Angry ASR new act's .....
    Interesting concept
    Arrange to Love
    Enemies to Lovers is my Fav Sis.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to read this story ..it’s ranogill here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possessive Arnav. How will Khushi react now it will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it so much can’t wait to see what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. Waiting eagerly to be a part of this story too. Suniti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey madhu I’m sitting down cruising ship just again one your story love read again on cruise ship Yaadien finish Ff .. now this new ff omg sounds interesting 🧐 I can’t wait for more chapters.. please try to update once week I know your busy lady but still if u can thx ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely start can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks promising! Looking forward to reading it :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice, eagerly waiting to read this

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, please try to update every week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Before he was not even ready to meet her or even see her. Not only that did not consider her even his wife now after seeing her he claiming her as his wife infront of almost whole college.
    Very interesting and can't wait to read further ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta say it. You just peaked my interest…can’t wait to read further!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting please update soon 🤢

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting storyline and would love to read further. Arnav is possessive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eagerly waiting diii

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the teaser v much , waiting for the sizzling chemistry between the love birds very soon again , one more request when r u going to upload next episodes of junoon on Sarun FF .please update them soon too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting start. Eagerly waiting for the story.❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete