Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Precap: LOVE ME NOT - Chapter 2



KHUSHI GUPTA


The graduation ceremony was absolutely wonderful, and already I find myself longing for the camaraderie of my friends and the familiar halls of college. There's a certain nostalgia in knowing I won't be waking up tomorrow to attend classes, catch up with friends, engage in group studies, and partake in the cultural events that defined our college experience. All those moments will be dearly missed. However, amidst this wave of nostalgia, I'm eagerly looking forward to the private party my classmates are throwing tomorrow to commemorate our graduation. As I contemplate what to wear and the logistics of getting there—whether I'll be picked up or if I'll have to gather my friends Payal, Lavanya, and Pam along the way—I can't help but anticipate the festivities that await. I haven't discussed it with Dad yet, but I'm certain he won't object; he never has before. As I sit in the car, drained from today's excitement, I suddenly realize we're not headed towards the Gupta mansion as expected. Instead, the car veers towards the route leading to the Raizada Mansion.

“Mom?” I turn to my mother. “Where are we going?”

Mom smiles sweetly at me.

“To your real home, Khushi. Where else? Now that Arnav is back from Manhattan and—”

“Hold on,” I interrupt clenching my jaw. “Why are we going there? And what do you mean Arnav has returned? What has changed if he is here? It’s not that he is going to stay here for long. I bet he has already booked his return flight much in advance.”

“Khushi,” Dad interrupts from the front seat. “Why are you getting so hyper? We are not going to drop you at Raizada mansion and leave. We are just heading there for a talk.”

“What talk?”

“About you and Arnav. His plans to take you along with him if he is returning.” Mom adds.

I roll my eyes.

“His plans? Seriously, Mom? Is this marriage all about him? Nothing about me? My plans?”

“Of course, it is. But don’t you want your relationship to begin? Now your college is over. You should be focussing on your marriage.”

Before I can argue, the car halts inside the gates of the Raizada mansion. I get out of the car before my parents and head inside. I know they wouldn’t understand my point, but Ayush uncle surely would. He is the only one who understands me these days.


7 comments:

  1. Nice Precap. Khushi's parents want Khushi to give marriage a chance. Arshi must give their relationship a chance. Marriage is a sacred thread and cannot be broken that easily. Waiting for the Update😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow First of all . Thanks for posting so early. Yes I agree Khushi should also has a right to tell what she think. I am eager to see Arnav's reaction after Khushi's decision

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting to see how kush responds and if she does agree to suggestions of start of their relationship

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Madhu Di I am a big fan of yours and I read your stories again and again. Right now I am trying to read batameez but it is showing that this story doesn’t exist anymore. Can you plz help me in this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Badtameez has been converted as a Non Arshi book format.

    ReplyDelete