Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

He Loves Me Not - Part 46





PREVIOUS PART

Chapter 46


3 days later


“Ayush, whats wrong with you?” Revati shouts on the phone at her husband. “You said just 3 days and now you are telling me you have some more work there?”

Ayush rubbed his aching forehead. The Jet lag had gone away but the pain in his head wasn’t ready to leave. He didn’t know why.

“Revati, will you just calm down. Your fury is not helping me” he snaps.

Revati inhales deeply and goes silent for a minute.

“Is this really for Business, Ayush?”

He swallows the lump of tears.

“Or have you gone there for Arnav?”

He doesn’t reply and that’s enough to give Revati the answers she needed.

“Did you meet him?” there is pain in her voice which Ayush reads. He doesn’t want to judge why that is; because he hid from her the real reason of coming to London or was it because she missed their son too?

“I saw him” he answers. “He didn’t talk to me, Revati. He hates me so much”

Revati sighs in disappointment.

“Come back, Ayush. There is no point running after him now. I know you love him very much if he ever cared for you, he will come after you.”

“Would you say the same had Arnav been our real son?”

Revati becomes speechless. Her lips quiver to fetch a reply.

“No Revati. You wouldn’t advice the same to me had it been that way. Instead you would have been here with me, to sort things between him and us”

Revati’s eyes fill with unknown tears. Why is she crying she doesn’t understand? Is it the pain of her husband or the mother inside her?

“Just come back, Ayush” she wipes her tears. “I am waiting”

She disconnects the call and puts her phone away. Why is all this so painful?


****************


London – Arnav’s Residence



It’s been three days since they had been together, had some fun, spent time with each other. But the last few days Arnav got himself so busy that he had no time even for Khushi. The whole day she worked at Office, hoping he would come there and if nothing else, she would at least have him around but he didn’t show up his presence. His assistant Mike was handling everything in his behalf. Khushi met him every evening at his home where most of the time it was Aman Mathur, she ended up chit chatting because Arnav either would show up late home or even after being home on time, he would be busy attending calls.

“This smells good” Aman compliments the food Khushi has prepared for them. Arnav is yet to come and join them for the dinner.

“What’s got him so busy these days?” Khushi munches a poppadum whilst waiting for Arnav to come.

“He is still on a call. I so wish to sneak into his room and check whom is he talking to” Aman replies.

Khushi giggles.

“Don’t laugh. What if he is having another affair?” Aman continues teasing her. That makes Khushi laugh more heartily.

“Like… Double affair” he adds.

“Aman… stop it” Khushi pushes him away.

“I know.. everything is possible in this world, except this. Arnav loves you too much to even think of any other woman”

Khushi stops laughing and bites her lip feeling shy. It’s impressive to hear how much Arnav loves her from no one else but his best friend.

“I am no longer worried for him now” he relaxes.

“Aww..” she mumbles. “You should now find a girl for yourself”

“Before that, I have to find another groom for my sister Sheetal” he replies.

Khushi stiffens.

“Aman” her tone gets serious. “I am sorry for whatever Sheetal had to go through because of me and Arnav”

“Oh please. Don’t blame yourselves. You guys are made for each other. You didn’t come between anyone. It was Sheetal, always. And she too didn’t leave a chance to show her grudge on Arnav. That’s why all of this happened”

Now that confuses Khushi.

“What do you mean? What did she do?”

“Ohh.” He sighs in disappointment. “She was the one who sent that fake letter to Ayush Uncle’s office”

Khushi is still bemused.

“That envelope which came for Anita Raizada at Ayush Uncle’s office, the one which Arnav signed and received was sent by Sheetal”

Khushi’s jaw drops.

“Sheetal? But… how? How did she know Arnav’s connection with Anita Raizada and all?”

“My father” Aman answers. “My father told her. He and Ayush Uncle being best friends had shared this secret together from years ago. Dad knew Arnav actually was the Raizada heir. I always wondered why my father was so interested in making Arnav as his son-in-law. Now it all makes sense to me.. If Arnav hadn’t been a real Raizada, he wouldn’t have shown that interest in this alliance”

Khushi nods in agreement. So, Aman’s father knew it all the time and he didn’t mention it to anyone else until Arnav broke ties with Sheetal.

“That’s a real cruel way to take out revenge on someone” she replies. “I know.. she was hurt.. but… she could have told him directly instead of making him go through all this”

“Yea..” Aman sighs in disappointment. “I have talked to her. told her to stay out of this.. and forget it.. She needs to move on which I think she is happening now”

Arnav comes out of the room, looking very contended about something. Probably the call he was inside for had given him successful results. Khushi composes her mood and starts serving the dinner.

******************

Arnav drives back Khushi to her apartment that night after dinner. She was quiet throughout the drive and the same even now as they walk back to the apartment.

“hey” he turns her around at the elevator. “You are upset on me?”

Khushi smiles back at him. It’s not a happy smile though.

“I am glad you noticed. I hadn’t thought you would be so quick enough to realize that” she answers.

Arnav frowns.

“What’s wrong baby?” he pulls her chin up to force her meet his eyes.

“I don’t see that passion in you.. for me… for our love ever since I have accepted our relationship” she replies. “Do you recollect how desperate you were when came here? To get my attention.. to make me talk to you.. go out with you”

Arnav looks down.. He knows what she means now.

“You put everything aside for me.. and now…? Now you are always busy with other things. You don’t have time for me.. I feel … I feel as if something is drifting you apart.. I..” she stops as tears cloud her eyes. She didn’t mean to cry.. she didn’t want to but.. emotions like these break her down.

Arnav cups her face and wipes off that drops of tears from the corner of her eyes.

“You are and will be my priority Khushi.. Always!! Till the end of me” he mutters.

She slaps his wrists for saying that. Why does he need to talk about the end when they have just begun to be together? The elevator doors open. Khushi forces him to leave her and let her walk in. They reach her apartment. She removes her scarf and jacket and hangs it on the wall behind the door.

“Good night, Arnav. Thanks for dropping me back home”

She crosses her arms, waiting for him to leave so that she can close the door. He doesn’t budge.

“Talk to me..” he urges.

“You talk to me…” she snaps. “I don’t even know whats keeping you so busy these days that you have no time for me.”

“Payback” he interrupts. It surely silences her. “I am paying back what Revati Raizada lost because of us”

Khushi is clueless. What payback? She slowly recollects the only thing that was bothering Revati Raizada these days was her presidentship in the Club she is a member of.

“You mean..”

“Yes” he nods. “She is going to be the president of the club soon. Next week to be exact”

Khushi’s jaw drops.

“How?”

“I bought the whole club”

“What?” she shouts.

That club is the most expensive and it must have cost Arnav a lot of money to get its ownership.

“Don’t ask me why I did this” he continues. “I owe it to her. Sheetal had the Veto power, all club members were almost in Sheetal’s control but not anymore. Revati Raizada will get what she always desired. I don’t want her to hold that against us anymore. She wanted that role.. she will get it. Its over”

Khushi shuts her eyes in disappointment. This boy is seriously insane. Repaying his parent’s debts is the duty of every child but what he is doing now didn’t seem right to her.



“Don’t judge anything” he comes closer.. “I want to cut off the ties Khushi. Put it all behind so that when we walk ahead together, none of these would get a chance to pull us back. .. in any way”

“Arnav..” she swallows and gives him a tight hug. They stay like that for while, embracing each other and then he pulls away. “I haven’t forgotten anything Khushi. I still love you… I still crave to be with you.. My nights go sleepless without ending the day having you by my side. I am just trying to cover up problems which they suffered because of me. I need to put a full stop there before I take any further steps with you”

Khushi painfully kisses both his cheeks. Poor boy. She shouldn’t have scowled at him.

He stops her before she could kiss his lips. She is frustrated that he stopped her but seems like he has more to confront.

“And only because ..” he adds. “Only because you want me to meet Ayush Singh Raizada again… I am seeing him tomorrow morning. I will hear him out”

Khushi’s eyes widens with joy. This is the best news out of all. She really wants the two to talk so that Arnav could come to some conclusion instead of hanging in between his mind and heart.

“I love you” he murmurs.

She blushes and kisses him passionately. He pulls her close giving in. Nothing at this moment matters.


To be Continued.



NEXT PART


_______________________________________________________________________________

Purchase PDF copies of Ebooks

33 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. Arnav is finally going to meet Ayush Raizada. Aman is a genuine freind who didn't let feel Khushi guilty regarding the Sheetal issue. So Sheetal was interested in Arnav because she came to know that Arnav was a real Raizada heir from her father also her father knew the truth . Khushi's emotional breakdown is natural as she feels Arnav is lost in his problems but can't really blame him so many things happened he got entangled in it. But Arnav cleared her confusion by making Khushi his priority. So Arnav is going to give Revati her presidential position by buying an entire club . Revati is really lucky to have a son like Arnav but Arnav is hurt so he wants to break all the ties with Raizada's . Loved how Khushi understood Arnav and didn't question him further. Arnav beautifully expressed his desire to be with Khushi and how much guilty he was by making Khushi go through all that. Now looking forward to Arnav Ayush meet. Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we get more Arshi.. In all this family issues.. Again I don't find Arshi romance in this story.. This one story I was a huge fan of in the start but as days pass I find it exaggerated and a family drama. No offense but this Is my point of view. First it was The family pressure.. Then realization and confession but then separation.. Then shashi as a barrier then Arshi United but still family issues of Arnavs identity.. And finally now when they shud be making each other priority, the family issues are continuing.. And we are just seeing the family drama of patching up and uniting.. I don't see this as an arshi romance fiction anymore. This is more like a family fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but this story also feels dragged out. Very unsatisfied with how it's been progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way arnav paying back his foster parents. Nice update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome update, guys I know we all want Arshi updates but in this story all are interlinked with each other like how arnav was adopted n how is the relationship between parents kids esp khushi's POV n arnav's pov...its not all about arshi..

    Revathi is lucky to get arnav as a Son but not arnav...wish his real mom was alive atleast he would have got true live from her...though ayush fulfilled his duty as a father but he somewhere didn't treat him like an own coz of revathi...he never protected arnav from Revathi....

    What arnav now doing is good...he's solving all the issues so that in future they shouldn't be any hurdles for others to blame arshi....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too late Revati . Awesome update. I’m confused who to support arnav or ayush . Let’s see what ayush has to defend him .
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice update....
    Revathi is feeling guilty now?

    Sheetal is evil, she should get some punishment..

    Like aman khushi's bonding too..

    Wow loved the way finally arnav share with khushi what he is upto.. the way he trying to sort things too good.
    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing ,really amazing ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... Arnav is all charged up to clear all the hurdles that were or can be a problem for Khushi & his togetherness... Arnav buying the whole of the club just to fulfill Revati's wish to become its president was very unexpected & a very huge move... Hope that would open Revati's confused eyes wider towards Arnav's love & loyalty towards her...

    Good Arnav decided to meet his father & hear him out... Hope that gives some positive result towards their reunion..

    Thanks for the update Madhu ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Arnav is meeting Ayush and listen to him.... Arshi moments even though it was little but was beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's hope everything falls in place... Waiting for next...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. So Revathi will get what she wanted all life and how. Ways to go Arnav

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved it .. waiting for the next . Don't kill Ayush...take him to hospital for treatment of headache. ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet! Finally he at least agreed to talk. That could change a lot. But, I want to read our Royal couple story now! It's been a while. Pls do update!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome update. Revathy got what she wanted. I hope she will be happy now. I hope arnav listens to ayush's point of view and make peace with him. Looking forward to the next update

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful update loved it
    Now Reavti will get what she wanted
    But I really hope After listening Ayush's point of view Arnav untied with h again as he really love him more like his own son
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can reaction be Happy after getting this position because she lost most important thing in this process her son

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this Arnav too. Fantastic update.

    ReplyDelete