Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 5



PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 5



Shantivan

“Di, I will take it” Arnav took the glass of milkshake from Anjali.

Arnav wanted to end this silence between him and Aarav and he was ready to do anything for it. Today, Aarav cannot ignore him. Arnav had decided to sort every difference between them today. He strode to Aarav’s room and saw him engrossed in painting. His little boy was a fine painter. He had magic in his hands and his imagination was simple yet unique. Such a little boy with those kinds of skills was praiseworthy.

“Aarav..” Arnav stepped inside.

“Leave me alone” he muttered.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

“That’s my dialogue” he teased keeping the milkshake glass on the table.

Aarav immediately hid the painting sheet in the drawer.
“Won’t show your dad what you painted?”

“No”

Arnav frowned but relaxed. He pulled Aarav closer to him and made him sit on his lap. Aarav struggled to get down but Arnav held him close.

“I miss you Aarav. I miss playing with you, talking and laughing with you. I know you are upset with me but..”

“I miss you too Dad” Aarav admitted apologetically. “But I miss Mom too”


That’s where it all went wrong!! He missed his Mom. All these years, Arnav kept his boy away from that need.. or at least he thought he did. But as Aarav was growing, he was realizing the vacuum created in his heart for not having a mother.

“All boys in my class tease me for not having my Mom” he added.

Arnav had no clue about that. He mentally made a note to talk to the school Principal and look into this matter at priority.


“Aarav” he caressed the boy’s face. “I am so sorry Champ” he kissed his forehead and snuggled him closer.

Aarav was a strong boy in every sense but only the mention of his mother made him weak.

“I want Mom, Dad. Please get my Mom” he pleaded.

Arnav cuddled him tight. He had lost the battle today. If this was the only way to get Aarav’s happiness back, he would do it. Life wouldn’t be easier after this but he would try to make peace with it. He can do anything for his son. Anything.

“I will. I will get your Mom” he assured.

Aarav instantly pulled away; his teary eyes shone with joy.

“Promise, Dad?”

“I Promise”


After spending some more time with Aarav, Arnav made his way back to the room. The moment he was alone again, he dialed Shashi Gupta’s number.


“Mr. Gupta” Arnav spoke. “Let’s meet tonight. I have things to discuss”


Shashi was amused for the urgency shown by Arnav. He knew it had to do with Khushi.

“I wanted to meet you too Arnav. Let’s meet up at the Pearl Hotel tonight” Shashi affirmed.


******************


Evening – Pearl Hotel


Khushi was here to meet Tanmay whom she had spoken a few times over call in the last few months. He was a nice man with simple terms of living despite being rich and belonging to a modern family. Khushi liked his company but she didn’t feel that spark between them which she was hunting in the man she would marry. After her accident 7 years ago, she had tried hard to recall if she had a boyfriend already but she couldn’t remember anything. Soon she was assured that she was single when the accident happen otherwise someone would have come up to her and proved they had a relationship. It almost took her 2 more years to be interested in dating again. She met quite a handful of men during her stay in New Zealand but none of them attracted her and each one of them ended up being her friend only. A smile popped on her lips as she realized Tanmay was also going to join that list now.

“Hey” Tanmay clicked his fingers. “You want some more desserts?”

“Nope” she smiled. “I am full. How about you?”

“Same” he gestured the server to get the bill. “Your father said you would travel back to Auckland next week”

Khushi was displeased to hear that. Her father was in such a hurry to send her back from India.

“That’s not my plan actually, but Dad wants me to go away soon”

“No wonder” he sighed. “There is nothing for you here. Its all over. You should really move on”


Khushi was taken aback when he said that.

“Why would you say that Tanmay?” she queried.

Tanmay was speechless. Khushi decided to ask.

“You know I am suffering from partial amnesia?”

“I do” he nodded. “Your dad told me that long ago”

“What else did he tell you? Did he mention anything about my life earlier? I need to know..”

She sounded desperate but Tanmay didn’t reveal anything.

“Sorry Khushi. He has denied me to tell you anything about it. But be assured I have no problem with whatever you were earlier or however you have been. I am just interested in your present and if you are ready, we can take things forward.”


Khushi sighed in disappointment. Her father was getting on her nerves now. Thankfully, the phone call on her mobile diverted her attention.

“Hello” she answered.

“Khushi… Its me.. Aarav”

Khushi excused Tanmay and strode away to speak.

“Hey you..” she smiled pressing the phone to her ear. “I thought you have lost my number. I was waiting for your call”

“I got busy” Aarav replied. “And Bua was always around the phone. How would I call?”

She chuckled. She couldn’t believe a little boy was calling her secretly. She really wondered why Arnav didn’t like the two to talk or have any contact with each other? He was really being cruel. Did he think she will abduct Aarav or feed his ears against Arnav?

“Anyway, how is my little boy doing?” she asked.

“I am fine. Me and Dad are going to the city fair tomorrow.”

“City Fair? Wow… I used to love fairs too. My dad used to take me there often”

“Then will you come there with your dad?” Aarav queried. The boy really loved her.

“Umm…” Khushi was speechless. “I will try sweetheart”

“We will sit on the gondola ride. That’s my favorite”

Khushi giggled.

“That’s my favorite too. And now since you have reminded me that, I cannot resist. I will come along”

“Yehh”

Khushi’s heart fluttered with joy hearing him so happy.

“And you know Dad promised me he will get my mom”

He declared; enthusiasm was at its peak.

“Really?” Khushi was equally excited but also confused why Arnav changed his mind so suddenly? “That’s great. Don’t forget me when she comes”

“I won’t. You are my friend”

Khushi saw her father and their lawyer Viren heading inside the hotel. What were they doing here? She recalled last night her father was speaking to Viren about some legal papers. Probably, they came here to discuss the same.

“Bua is coming. I will call you again. Bye”

The call got disconnected and Khushi really wondered why his family was so much restrictive. The boy had no freedom.!! Shrugging those thoughts, she decided to head back to the restaurant but the moment she turned, she bumped with someone. She looked at his face the same time when his gaze landed on hers.

“Not again” she hissed stepping back. “Are you following me everywhere or am I hallucinating?”

Arnav’s heart roared as he hadn’t expected to be in the same place where he and her father had to take some life saving decisions for all.

“Okay, wait” she added. “Before you try to intimidate me by your scorching look, let me tell you I came here before you. So, you have no rights to blame me for anything”

“Leave” he scowled.

That infuriated her. She placed her arms defensively over her lips.

“Not unless you own this hotel, Mr. Raizada”

His frown deepened. But she didn’t care.

“Khushi” Tanmay intruded. “What is happening here?”

“I am handling this Tanmay. You don’t bother”

Arnav’s gaze shifted to Tanmay and a streak of that long-lost possessiveness hit him again.

“Who is this man?” he growled at Khushi.

Khushi swallowed and turned to Tanmay.

“Wait for me out Tanmay”

“Are you sure?”

“I am fine” she assured.

Tanmay gave a cold stare to Arnav Singh Raizada and slipped away. Arnav hadn’t shifted his gaze from her face. When Tanmay left, Khushi met Arnav’s eyes again.

“Your boyfriend?” he interrogated. “Or your one-night date?”

The moment he said this, Khushi clutched the collar of his Shirt. She hadn’t felt this provoked ever. Why was he so interested in spilling dirt over her character? Arnav didn’t touch her or shove her off and heck he didn’t care either that they were out in public. People passing by were watching them.

“You have no rights to ask me that” she shouted.

“Don’t talk about rights, you will lose” he argued.

He clutched her wrists and shoved them off his body.

“Go entertain him before he loses interest in you” he mocked and strode away. Khushi’s body burned in anger. How could he be so rude to her? What had she done to him that he was so pissed at her? Tears sprung in her eyes and she didn’t even realize why? She wasn’t a weak woman. Anyone disgracing her character, she would have smacked his face. But she couldn’t hurt him. Why? She had no soft corner in her heart for this man yet he had that power to shatter her soul. Why?

******************

Arnav entered the conference room of Pearl Hotel where Shashi Gupta and his lawyer Viren were seated.

“There he comes” Viren got up to greet Arnav whereas Shashi read the frustration on his face.

“What’s wrong?” Shashi asked. “You look pissed”

“I met your daughter outside. How else am I supposed to react? Mr. Gupta, if she keeps crossing my paths, I don’t think it will be nicer to anyone of us anymore. And the way she behaves with me, I cannot assure how long I can handle hiding the truth from her. So, if you want your daughter’s life, just get her the hell out of this country”

Shashi was taken back by his challenge.

“Khushi was here? But… she and Tanmay were supposed to meet at some other place”

Tanmay.!!

“Who the hell is he?” Arnav grilled.

“He is my friend’s son. He is a good man and I believe Khushi will be happy with him. After all, I cannot let my daughter be single forever”

Blood gushed in every nerve of his body.

“Well right now she is not single” Arnav scowled. “And since she is in this country, I don’t want people to see her flirting around with other men. I don’t care what she does outside this country. Just send her back”

“That’s exactly why I wanted to meet you, Arnav” Shashi interrupted. “We need to complete the formalities which were left half-finished 7 years ago. I think its time we end the connection between you and her”

Arnav nodded. That’s exactly why he had called Shashi Gupta here. Since he had promised Aarav to get a mother, it was high time he cuts off the old ties before getting bonded into new ones.


******************

After returning home, Khushi had locked herself in the room thinking every possibility of she messing up with Arnav Singh Raizada or anyone from his family in that matter. She couldn’t recall a thing. It would be nice if she asked the man himself, only if he would be that kind enough to reveal. And she had no hopes from her father. But someone had to know something. The last thing she recalled that happened between them was during their College Prom night.

Arnav was two years senior to her and the only boy who always messed up with her, almost every day. Tonight, she wanted to teach him a lesson once for all.

“Are you sure Khushi?” her friend Sheela asked handing the packet.

“Never been so sure about anything”

“This is risky” another friend Myra poked. “What if he finds out about this plan and complains to the Principal?”

“He won’t. Stop being cowards” Khushi snapped, her eyes glued to Arnav’s classmate Zoya who was dancing with Arnav Singh Raizada, touching his upper body as if she would rip his clothes off then and there. And definitely it didn’t look like Arnav minded.

“Khushi, think once again. The plan shouldn’t backfire”

“It won’t. Now hang in here and wait for my orders”

Khushi made her way to the crowded dance floor and reached where Arnav and Zoya were dancing. They were so engrossed in the music and dance that none of them realized Khushi putting the small packet in the back pocket of Arnav’s jeans. Excitedly she gave a thumbs up to her friends Sheela and Myra and hurried to them.

“It is done. Now wait and watch” she took out her phone and messaged someone. Within 15 minutes the Police stormed in the college party. When asked, they informed the Principal and teachers that they got a tip that the college students were having drugs in this party and hence had the permission to search each and everyone of them. And that’s exactly how Arnav Singh Raizada was caught with a packet of drugs in his pocket. He denied having any idea about it. Within minutes, his father Ayush Singh Raizada entered the party and spoke to the police. Khushi happily enjoyed Arnav’s miserable state but soon the Police left. The Raizadas had a lot of influence but Arnav wasn’t spared by the Principal. He was suspended for 15 days straight. Ayush Singh Raizada couldn’t change that decision and took his son away. While leaving the party, Arnav’s gaze met Khushi’s sparkling eyes. She passed him a flying kiss and it was enough for him to know this was all her set up. She was successful in ruining his image in the college.



That was the last of Khushi’s memory about Arnav Singh Raizada. Though now she realized her mistake and even wished to rectify it, she really didn’t know if they ever interacted after that incident. Her memories went blank.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

READ THE SAMPLE CHAPTER 1 HERE 

NEW EXCERPT


“You proposed me for marriage?” she came to the point.

“Yes” he kept typing.

“Why?”

Her heart pounded in her ears. This man was serious of the proposal, yet he behaved like it meant nothing.

“Why?” he asked sarcastically. His fingers paused from typing the keys on the laptop. “Why people marry?”

“I don’t know, you tell me” she snapped. “People in my world marry because they want companionship and love. But I don’t see you like me and the word love is surely not in your dictionary I suppose”

He got up from his chair and circled the desk.

“In my world, Miss Sinha” he exclaimed. “People marry for status and lifelong financial security, which I am ready to share with you”

His thoughts on marriage annoyed her.

“Then I don’t think we fit each other. Our worlds are like two opposite poles apart” she removed the pearl necklace box he sent her along with the card and placed it on the table aside. “Please give this to someone who is ready to sacrifice her dignity for the sake of Status and luxury. I don’t need it”

She turned around to leave, but he stopped her by his sharp words.

“I haven’t seen a fool like you so far”

She frowned. A fitting reply was right on her lips, but the ring on her phone intervened their argument.

32 comments:

  1. Hope Arnav & Shashi don't succeed in getting the divorce papers signed by Khushi. ..& hope Arnav doesn't end up marrying Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing story. Could guess that Khushi was not very docile before her accident, even after marrying Arnav & walked out of her marriage. Now somehow they both should end up living together during the process of getting divorce and Arnav should fall in love with this new Khushi. As per her, sonce she recovers her lost memory, she would definitely be willing to continue her marriage with him & will not leave Arav again for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acho! He's going to ask for a divorce? Hmm! Cheer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought he was gonna get khushi back but he wants to divorce her. I feel sad for Arav. Hope khushi gets to know the truth soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Update. So Khushi was a typical rich brat girl. She did something beyond expectations. Just for some fun playing with someone's family reputation is not good. Khushi may have been different in the past but Arnav is insulting her too much. Arnav still loves Khushi otherwise he won't be so possessive of her. Aarav is still small and need his parents. Arnav though understand Aarav 's needs still is reluctant to patch up with Khushi Aarav's condition bought tears in my eyes. He is facing so much at such tender age. Shashi Gupta though is helpless still he is doing wrong by hiding Khushi's past. Sad that he shared with Tanmay but couldn't share with Khushi. Aarav and Khushi's closeness is increasing and their conversation was so cu. They both have common likes and Aarav is no longer gloomy when he meets Khushi. His life is controlled by his bua . Arnav rudely behaving with Khushi whenever they meet. Khushi was probably into one night dates and all that's why Arnav think she is the same. Want to know more about Khushi and Arshi's past how they married and all. Thanks for the Update.😍😘. It's getting interesting day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For Aarav atleast Khushi and Arnav should give their relationship a chance. Children doesn't understand the complications of elders. Arnav should think once before taking any rash decsion. That Sheetal is already ready to take a chance. Before divorcing Arnav should think wisely about Aarav . Khushi also lost her memories. By anyhow if she gets her memory back and if Khushi can show she has changed 3 lives won't get ruined . Khushi may have done something big which hurt Arnav and forced her to throw her out. Waiting for the past to unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no Khushi played such dangerous pranks .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't let them divorce each other....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing update

    I have a doubt tho.
    Does Arnav know about khushi's partial amnesia ❓

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why Khushi had to do that??? Why was she such a spoilt brat before her accident??? Hope Khushi will find out about her past before they will make her sign the divorce papers. Poor Aarav, he needs his mother. And Arnav is trying to get him a new mother... Is it Sheetal in his mind?? She is only using Aarav to get Arnav. Otherwise I don't think she really loves Aarav. Poor boy, in all this, he's only suffering..... Please reveal the past soon. Eagerly waiting for that.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update. Glad to get a glimpse of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is too rude to her. I can understand that she has done something which is beyond his expectation but now when she don't remember any thing he should understand her. If he don't want to see her then no need to be rude to her just ignore her Fabulous update but both arnav and shashi is doing wrong with her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This Khushi needs to repent hard. Her partial amnesia doesnt give her right to be back in his life which she tried to destroy.
    Her college revenge was disgusting! Playing with his reputation so brutally!

    Arnav is right to think about divorce finally but shouldn't have maligned her character.

    It is so ironical that she wants the same child, is so loving towards him when she wanted to abort him once!
    She doesn't deserve Aarav. Little child 'll be broken when he 'll fnd out his mother didn't want to have him!

    I just hope Arnav doesn't bring another idiotic woman in his son's life in hurry.

    Khushi you need to repent hard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope arnav dont accept sheetal proposal since he promised aarav..

    Shashi is hiding things from khushi it's high time she dig it..

    Seems khushi was spoil brat in past..

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your updates are getting shorter :(

    Awesome update. How did Khushi lose her memory?some accident? When Arnav promised Arav that he is bringing her mom back I really thought he went to meet Sashi to talk about the same but seems like he has other plans. Divorce.. hmmm lets see how that goes through.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the update. Since Khushi is suspecious now hope she will find out the truth very soon. Aarav bonding with Khushi is growing and it reminded me of Tero ore. I am very eagerly waiting to know the past

    ReplyDelete
  18. So his possessiveness for her still there. glad! Oh god, did she pit drugs?

    ReplyDelete
  19. If possible,Can you continue this tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. So Khushi was a completely carefree & irresponsible girl in college as well, who didn't think twice before maligning Arnav's name & his family's prestige in such a dirty way... For her it was just a prank but it definitely was a black spot on his career I guess...

    Was Khushi very free minded & flirtatious towards boys then?? The way Arnav accused her of she having one night stands & entertaining boys, indicates towards the same...

    Why doesn't Shashi tell Arnav that Khushi isn't the same carefree, adamant & obstinate girl anymore but a matured & responsible woman so he doesn't need to accuse her or taunt her??

    So Arnav wants to divorce Khushi & marry somebody else & get Arav a mother that way.. May b Sheetal is in his mind..

    Thanks for the update Madhu

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really hope aarav or Khushi to find out soon before divorce

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved it,pls don't let them divorce.khushi should repent on what ever she might have done to arnav in the past,but please don't let them divorce

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is Arnav was the reason for khushi’ she partial amnesia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome fabulous update madhu

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely but she needs to remember her past not for anyone but aarav mostly

    ReplyDelete
  26. UPLOAD LAWFUL SINS PLEASEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  27. Arnav was very cruel to her. But he still remembers the old Khushi, the spoilt brat. She will be so angry when she finds out that what her father is hiding. Even Tanmay knows about her past. Amazing chapter

    ReplyDelete