Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

NEW FF: You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Prologue

 


PROLOGUE


I pour some wine in my glass and stare at the glowing lights draped over Sheesh Mahal, from the lush green lawn outside. It’s a beautiful Palace and I am proud its part of my Ancestors. I have stayed away from this Palace, from this country for 9 long years but whenever I am here, I can feel the hands of my great ancestors patting my back with pride. I have surpassed their definition of success and the credit goes to my obsessive boldness in every decision I made in life.

All I see around is women in colored traditional attire, roaming in and out of the Palace, laughing, giggling and shying. But none of them had permission to step in this zone of the Palace Lawn where I have decided to spend the next few hours, drinking and enjoying my broody state. I have an announcement to make and I am preparing myself to share it with Daadi or rather command it to her once this function she has arranged in the Palace for all the Spinster woman of this Town is over. I was baffled when she told me the significance of this auspicious night which comes once in few decades where the Stars align in a unique fashion, setting the perfect occasion for a Spinster woman to meet her Prince Charming. She supposedly met my grandfather during one such auspicious night and believes the other girls share the same fate, same joy and same bonding which she did with my grandfather. It’s unbloody believable but I don’t care. If doing that silly thing made her happy, I am happy for her. 

I sip the Wine to ease my aching head triggered by the Jet lag. I had landed in Delhi this afternoon and it took me an hour drive to this Palace. Since then, all I am doing is waiting for that right chance to talk to Daadi so that I could get her approval and then fly back to New York where my home is. I have a home there and my parents stay in the same city as me. I am glad they are not here otherwise my mother would have gone crazy seeing Daadi’s efforts and beliefs in today’s function. Mom and Daadi have never got along. That’s one of the reasons why Dad left India and never stepped back here. I paid a visit every year until I was 18. Life got busier and my visits took a long break yet I was connected to Daadi on Phone calls every month. My mother hardly talks to Daadi and my father speaks to her twice or thrice a year. The only string connecting my parents to this Palace and my Daadi is Me

I am busy in my own world until a sharp voice startles me. 

“Alcohol is prohibited in this Palace” 

It’s a woman standing few feet behind me. I don’t care to turn. She is not important. I don’t even reply to her because do hell, this is my house and I would do whatever I want here, wherever I like. 

“I am talking to you Mister” she scowls again and this time she earns two words from me. 

“Buzz off” I say, hoping she would leave but it fumes her even more. 

“You Buzz off” she is closer than before and I am more than keen to show this woman her right place. She might be my Daadi’s guest tonight but she is no longer welcome in my house again. 

I turn around gripping my Red Wine glass. Words fail to form as my eyes meet hers. I have seen her before. My mind tries to recollect, go back 9 years and see if I can find any crumbs of those memories where I had seen those dove-shaped kohled eyes. She probably thinks I am a guest. She has no idea whom she is talking to. 

“Don’t you see there is a Function going on here. Who even allowed you here? Look Mister, before I call the guards and throw you out, please leave” she snaps. 


Does she think I am an intruder? Her voice should irritate me, her determination to throw me out should frustrate me, but instead my gaze lingers lazily over her form. She is every man’s desire. Strike that. I wouldn’t like any other man desiring her the way I do presently. She has worn a shiny green Lehnga and artificial jewelry. A matching Veil has covered her head and every word she throws at me, her arms sling back and forth, forcing her metallic bangles to tinkle. If Stars could be colored, I would color them green. Because she looked no less than one. 

I didn’t realize when I stride to her and my thumb raise on its own and strokes her lower lip. She freezes for a moment. If she looked stunning when she talked, she looked sexy when she didn’t. She snatched the glass and spilled the Red Wine on my Crisp White Shirt. No one had dared to pull this stunt on me. My patience slips. I unbutton my shirt, as slowly as ever, without diverting my gaze from her. Anger, confusion and astonishment washes her face by my act but I don’t stop. She doesn’t know who I am but soon she would and I cannot wait to introduce myself. She is so stunned when I take off my stained shirt completely off my body that she stumbles behind and then my shirt lands on her face. She holds it and I am glad my shirt could touch her fingers. 

“Three things” I scowl. “First, you are going to wash my Shirt and take that stain out. Second, you are going to apologize to me. And third..” 


I take a step towards her. My first and second condition itself has startled her enough and I couldn’t wait to show her what the third one is. She had pissed me off, barged in my space and intruded my private time. I wouldn’t let her walk away just like that. I grab her nape and pull her closer. She gasps as our bodies hit. I can read her eyes in that fraction of second. She is analyzing the situation and trying to fix it but before she could, I lean her head and kiss her neck. 


I feel a sharp push on my chest and I am moved two feet away from this woman who has killed my senses tonight. I have never done this to any woman. Never kissed a woman or touched her without approval. There is something about her which draws me insane and I don’t want that feeling to lessen. 


“Arnav? Khushi?” 

That’s my Daadi’s voice from the other end and I just hope she hasn’t witnessed this scene. I don’t want her to throw me out of this Palace because only she has a right to do so. No one else. Wait. Did she just call the name ‘Khushi’? When I stare back at the woman of my interest, I finally recall who she is. 

“Pet?” I ask glancing back at her. She is fuming and her face and neck are red with rage. 

Khushi throws the same knowing look at me as if she recalls who I am and I hope she has realized her mistake. Daadi reaches us. 

“What happened to your shirt?” 

It is evident Daadi is not happy that I am roaming shirtless despite knowing there were so many guests inside the Palace who could watch me anytime. 

“I dropped Wine on my Shirt” I reply having no clue why I saved Khushi who had still gripped my Shirt. If she puts that kind of pressure on it, her nails might tear it off. 

“Wine? Arnav?” Daadi is upset but she lets it go. Returning after so many years to her, had some benefits. 

“I badly needed one” I answer and my gaze lands on Khushi again. She is still glaring at me. The aftershocks of my Kiss on her neck are dying to subside. I wonder if Daadi hadn’t intruded us, what would Khushi do? Or rather, what would I do to her? 

“Did you both meet each other?” Daadi’s voice is filled with affection. That’s her trait. She is so full of love and warmth that it scares me a bit. 

“Khushi, he is my grandson Arnav Singh Raizada and Arnav, she is Khushi Gupta” 

“Pet” I reply acknowledging that introduction. I called her Pet since our childhood because she was my Grandmother’s Pet. She followed my Daadi everywhere she went like her shadow. How could I forget she stayed here with Daadi. This was practically her house too ever since she became an Orphan. 

“Why is he here?” Khushi asks Daadi who is not offended like I am. Other than me, only Khushi had that right to speak so openly to Daadi. But how dare she questioned my arrival? 

“This is my freaking house” I snarl. 

“Language Laad Governor” 

There!! She calls me by that nickname I hate to admit I love to hear from her. 

“You are here on a Vacation again?” she tries to grill me. 

“Khushi? Don’t” Daadi’s pleading tone stops her. “Arnav, go get dressed and please use the backdoor unless you want the girls to see you like this” 

Khushi then realizes she was gripping my shirt and is about to throw it when I interrupt her actions. 

“Wash it” I shout and make my way to the backdoor. I can feel her eyes blazing on my back, digging holes on it. I don’t mind. I don’t bother. I have made myself clear. No one messes with me and if they do, they cannot escape my ways of messing with them. 

Least did I know the woman I had just messed with was going to be my undying obsession and the beginning to my End.


NEXT PART 


Note: This Fiction will replace The Royal Fling. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

Soul Laced - EBOOK @ 69

 









To Read the Complete Fiction on Amazon Kindle
Buy PDF Copy by Card 
Buy PDF Copy by Paypal



Soul laced 

It is mostly said, we realize the value of a person only after we have lost them. But what if we get a chance to rekindle our relationship after crossing the barriers of life and death? Can you change your mindset about a relationship after touching the footsteps of death? What chances you have to fall in love with someone in your afterlife?

Alisha thinks she fell in love with someone in her after life. Is that true? Who is that mystery man? Read this Short Story to find it out.


Also Read: Excerpts 1  and Excerpts 2   and Excerpts 3 

80 comments:

  1. I have read You Ought to be 1 & 2 few days ago...now you made my day💥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice start waiting to know how she is going to be his obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Arnav Khushi knows each other. What a meeting both had. Sad that Khushi is an orphan. What's the problem between Arnav's Daadi and Mom. Interesting Teaser. Thanks for the beautiful plot. This story is going to be interesting. Looking forward😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting waiting for it. Also waiting for yaadein, hoping for a update of yaadein tomorrow ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. just wow.. no words.. I love it.. I was hoping for something like this.. and u made it true.. thanks a ton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khushi Arnav's obsession and the beginning of his end. This line is enough to get hooked to the story. Can't wait. Prologue itself is so good. Story will be too good. You ought to be mine season 1 and 2 were equally good. Waiting for Yaadein Thanks for keeping us engaged with such Awesome storylines. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Day by day Madhu, the Arshi of your stories are getting passionate. I can literally see sparks flying. And I am loving it. But do tell is it going be like other 'YOU ought to be mine'? Where Arnav forcefully marry Khushi. This Khushi is bold, I hope she remains same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is this...???I mean the Prologue is just Fabulous,Mindblowing,Fantastic Madhu...Cant wait to read this Fictions...Both Arnav and Khushi are Fire here...Pet and Laad governar journey ki shuruwaat...Waiting for this to begin...Thank you Madhu for another ArShi Fictions...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....Thats interesting...lets get ready for another beautiful journey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I loveeddd it
    U r outdoing urself with each story
    U r a gifted writer
    Thank u for sharing this talent of urs with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following u since if days when u used to update 4 stories a day. I m hooked to u since those days
      It’s been almost a decade now

      Delete
    2. Ps I am the same person who asked u on fb to add index on ur about section in fb page

      Delete
    3. I am honoured to have you all guys still here. With me. On this journey. Love u guys. 😘😘

      Delete
  11. Please come with my new boss season 3... eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loveeeeee it.....🔥🔥😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow.. Beautiful season of 'You Ought to be Mine'.. I just love this precap a lot.. Can't wait to read the new story and another awesome story is on way .. Thanks Madhu for writing all the wonderful stories for us 🤗😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woow! Can’t wait to start on this new journey! Thanks for your undying efforts to treat us with these lovely stories! Yet again thanks for giving us the same Arnav in a different story line! ❤️😊👏👏👍

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay I guess now after lawful and yaadein this is already my new favourite from all ur ffs just by the prologue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Madhu, wanted to read something about childhood sweathearts. Can be a Short story. Hope to read something like that in future.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting! The intro itself says ASR mom & dad might be a problem for KKG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to read more. Loved the plot its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting.... Can't wait to read it... Madhu u r genius regarding stories... Loved it... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay this seems to be super interesting hoping the same interest picks up for a while during the story as well! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow...fire works between arnav khushi in the prologue itself. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  22. You ought to be mine series has always been good....I'm sure this is gona be another hit!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome .. waiting for it to start..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wooow.. interesting prologue..was sooper upset with the ending of Royal fling.. waiting for this new FF..thanku

    ReplyDelete
  25. interesting ... can't wait to read this story and thank you for the royal story . I love Royal stories .

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think this story will be one of the best. This prologue sound promising

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic dear.. Waiting for yadein...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow wow Beautiful start.. Arshi meet s outstanding.. Loved it..Thanks for the new plot..loved d YOTBM season 1 & 2

    ReplyDelete
  29. You ought to be mine series has been my favorite!! The passion the intensity of the story has made my heart beat raise. Hope this one going to be that amazing too. Waiting to read it daily!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  30. Madhu will you update yaadien today?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow already loving this fabulous update

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome start and waiting to read the story.
    It's good that arshi knows each other from the start, so let the real story began 👍👍👍
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  33. You ought to be mine always held a special place in my heart this news of 3rd season literally thrilled me and I am sure I'm going to love this as well

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome start. Waiting for the next part. Thank you for the new story

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, prologue looks interesting. Looking forward to read this.

    2nd part of YOTBM is one of my favorites
    Though 1st part was so painful.I cried a lot reading that story

    ReplyDelete
  36. New beginning of an interesting story

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great, fabolous,fantastic my god u amaze me with ur story writing skills 😍😍 each story is diff from others and at the same time beautiful... Damn excited for this story

    ReplyDelete
  38. Its an amazing and Interesting prologue 😍😘👌 omg does arnav will become obsessive person i am scaried of this type of character 😰😰 Madhu what is meaning of ought to be mine 🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG my fav store season love love love❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  40. Damdar prologue hai.. will be looking forward to read this interesting story.. ArShi have already locked horns.. let see what will referee Dadi will do of them..

    ReplyDelete
  41. Aaaaaahhhh OMG OMG what prologue amazing they both are head strong and supposed stubborn for their own good lovely waiting eagerly for story

    ReplyDelete
  42. Madhu waiting for you to update yaadein
    Please update fast

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow 🤩 season 3 👏👏👏 great 👍
    Going to love it too. Fantastic prologue. What a interesting way of introducing our hero 🦸‍♂️ and heroine 🦸‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  44. Superb starting ..I love this possessive arnav and fierce khushi ...thank you madhu di for giving this ff ..the other two seasons were also very nice ..ans this one too wil be outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  45. It is fantastic... Every story of yours increases my curiosity...

    ReplyDelete
  46. Interesting... Waiting eagerly for another beautiful story..

    ReplyDelete
  47. Yours stories related to Royals are really awesome.I love the way u potrait them. I literally imagine them. Marvellous

    ReplyDelete
  48. Madhu waiting to read yaadien from long time

    ReplyDelete
  49. 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

    ReplyDelete
  50. Madhu omg favourite FF season 3 omg unbelievably amazing awesome superb story... once again You did very interesting new journey beginning with Arshi Ff thank you 🙏 😍

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow.... amazing season 3 so excited..



    Loved the prologue..

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow....interesting start. Let’s wait and watch what next.

    ReplyDelete
  53. YOTBM is always held a special place in my heart .I am really happy part3 will come in this page . Eagerly waiting for next part.

    ReplyDelete
  54. loooved it! very interesting! looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  55. Pet and Lad hovernor journey going to start. Very intersting

    ReplyDelete
  56. Explosive start. Can’t wait to read

    ReplyDelete
  57. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete