Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 28

 


PREVIOUS PART




Chapter 28



Arnav’s POV


I have promised to keep Pet safe and I will, even if it means I will have to fight the world or my own parents. I know Dad is only concerned about the Business and DEvki Estate. In the last few years he has become very money minded and hungry to grow his bank balances. But I will convince him someday that he has to keep his family away from all the troubles in the process of satiating his hunger for power and money. Coming to Mom, I know she has a lot of expectations from me and why not? I am her only Son. She loves me like no one else but she has to understand that Khushi is not a toy I am going to play with for some time and throw away. I might not have taken relationships seriously so far but that doesn’t mean I don’t value them. Marrying Khushi has been my heart’s decision but holding on to that marriage and keeping her happy throughout is going to be the coordination of my mind and heart. I will do anything to make this woman valued in my family. 
We are back inside where the Party is on full swing. Everyone wants to meet my wife and I am so proud to show her off. I imagine if this is the case in India, what will happen when Khushi will visit my home in USA? I have such a big circle there who are already shocked by my marriage news. I had asked my personal assistant Aman Mathur to share this news with all of them, sending them all some flowers, sweets and card. I have started getting calls and messages from them and everyone thinks I am getting my wife forever there. I wonder how I am going to tackle her absence there?

The Manager of Leela Mahal reaches me with the small box and I know what that is. I turn Khushi around, who is so lost in this party right now. I know she is tired and wants to just get back home, cuddle and sleep. I want the same.. With her. Taking out the Platinum Band from the box, having the letters ‘VIP’ embossed on it with real diamonds, I pull her arm and hook it on her wrist.

“What.. what is this?” she gasps as the cool band comes in contact with her skin.

“That’s your access band to Leela Mahal. You don’t need to wait out for anybody’s permission to get inside this Place”

She watches awestruck at her wrist.

“Do you give this to all VIP members of this club?”

My Manager decides to answer that.

“No Ma’am. The rest of the VIP members have a Gold Band. It has different level of access compared to these Platinum band here on your hand. It’s the highest we got and with all levels of access. You can practically visit any floor, order drinks and even take commanding decisions in the absence of ASR”

I nod smirking at my wife who is awed by this information.

“And now, can I please request you both for a couple dance? We all have been waiting for this moment”

Me too. I cannot wait to take my wife is arms and dance with her but I haven’t forgotten, kissing her will need her permission. She doesn’t like surprise intense kisses. But we will get to that. I know some day she will love it and I am going to shower her with infinite ones.. everywhere.. Khushi takes my hand as I lead her to the dance floor. As soon as we begin to groove, the other couples follow. The music is way too romantic and the semi-darkness in this room is giving me enough feel to draw her close and kiss her senselessly. But, I can’t. My hands curl around her waist. The red shimmering dress creates enough friction between our bodies as we dance closer.

“Commanding decisions?” Khushi asks. “Can I just sell this place off too in your absence?”

I laugh. I hadnt imagined Khushi asking me that ever.

“I am serious”

I hold my laugh and nod.

“Yes, you can sell this place in my absence and I don’t mind”

“You wont mind?” Now she is surprised again. “You love this place, don’t you?”

“I love you more”

I don’t know where these words were so far, but they just come out from my mouth, shocking both me and her. LOVE is that dark book for me which I have never wanted to open and read. I don’t think I am capable of loving someone like they show in movies. Sacrificing your desires, simple needs and the best of your comfort for the sake of love? I don’t think I can do that. But I can try my best to love a woman, without having to undergo all this pain. Khushi looks mesmerized by my words and I bring her close to my face.

“You can sell me off too but I will still keep coming to you. Mrs. Raizada, you can never be free of me or my desires”

My words make her lips quiver.

“I know” she mumbles.

“And right now, I desire to kiss my bride by her permission” I whisper, close enough to her ears. “May I?”

Her body stiffens at my request and as if I have spelled some kind of magic with it, she closes her eyes, parting her glossy lips, inviting me to fulfil my desire. I don’t pounce on her at once, I need a confirmation she is really into the moment and me. When she fists my shirt over the chest, keeping her eyes shut, urging me to do the needful, my mouth curves in a wicked smile and I place my lips on her.


***************** 

Khushi’s POV


LOVE is that scary subject for me right now which once used to be my favorite. Ever since I have married Laad Governor, I know he is the only man I will have to love someday and it seemed like a costly affair. Not in terms of money, but feelings. I have no clue what he feels for me except that he desires me with all his heart, mind and body. Someday I am going to decipher him and all that baggage which comes from him and then.. only then I am going to let him have me his way.. however bad.. worse.. or pleasurable he wants to have me. And until then I had plans not to let him weaken me. But tonight is an exception. I have never been told by a man that he loves me more than the other monetary things in his life. It means a lot to me and my heart and brain begins to argue the moment they hear these words from Arnav Singh Raizada. So, when he asked my permission to kiss me, I couldn’t deny. I am sometimes vulnerable to his touch, to the words that come out of his mouth and to the way his fingers make my body feel. I just… lose it all… all the senses to think right and do right. I might never have said this to him, but his Kisses drug me for hours and if only there was a device to measure the drug intensity, the meter would have broken into two while taking the reading. He is everything a woman desires her man to be.. at least in terms of physical needs. Mentally he is as hard as the outer shell of a coconut which is breakable but after a lot of efforts. When his lips touch me, I grab his shirt for support, crumpling it, as if he is my only life-savior this moment. A part of me still thinks he is not going to use Devki Estate for his selfish motives. He is just trying to show me who has the upper hand in this situation, after I denied to travel with him to USA. I hook an arm around his shoulder, all the while letting him kiss me, as if he owned me. The unmistakable possessiveness of his lips on mine is exactly what is needed to make me forget the rest of the world, at least at this moment. People might think I am being selfish. I used this man to get a hold on Devki Estate forever, that I used his desires for me to bring Daadi’s dreams come true. And despite that, I have forbidden him any rights over me. This might be true in some aspects, not all. I value marriages and the rights that come with it but giving it fully to this man here, scares me. My knees turn weak inhaling through the rising lust between us, the provocative scent of his alone was enough to intoxicate me. Devouring my lips thoroughly, his lips kiss my neckline and exposed shoulder blade, as if I am the most delicious thing he has ever tasted and is helplessly addicted to. The feeling is mutual. But this has to stop. NOW!! As if reading the thudding beats of my heart, he pulls away from me and cups my face again.

“Come with me to US”

This isn’t a plead or a gentle request, it’s a demand and the answer is right on my lips. NO!! I cant!! Not at this instance. Not when Daadi cannot accompany us and the ownership of Devki Estate is still a question!! He reads the denial in my eyes and looks down helplessly. I have never seen him like this before. So, distraught and hurt. He leaves my face and walks away. We don’t communicate while driving back to Sheesh Mahal. He is too absorbed in his ego and anger while I am exhausted and sleep takes me over. I don’t recall when we reach, but when I open my eyes, I am not in the car but in Laad Governor’s arms and he is carrying me to the bedroom. He places me on the bed and even gets my night suit from the closet.

“Change and go to sleep” he says before turning off the lights and getting in the Bathroom.

Damn!! His concern, gentleness and totally good husband traits are weakening my resolve already.

******************


The day is finally here!! Next morning when I wake up, he is not in the room. I check the time and horror strikes me realizing I am late. I never woke up this late. It’s 10:00 am and I am still on bed. I quickly take a shower and come down only to be taunted by my mother-in-law.

“There she comes. Glad she didn’t wake up after we left”

Everyone is down, but Arnav. I don’t see him anywhere. I pull the Dupatta around my neck and quickly take Daadi’s blessings, which is my usual routine.

“Sorry, I woke up late” I whisper.

“It’s okay. Arnav told us you both came late last night and that he didn’t wake you up as you were very tired last night”

Oh!! I like it when Laad Governor covers up my mistake.

“Umm. Where is he?”

“He is on calls outside” Meera answers. “Anyway, you better take care of things here and come back to USA with Maa. Don’t expect Arnav to return here and pick you both. He has loads of things to look after at work”

I eye at her but when Ayush Singh Raizada enters the room, my eyes glue on him. I still cannot believe he was going to use all his political powers to stop me from owning Devki Estate. And not to forget, our legal fight is still On.

“All set to leave?” He asks his wife who happily nods. “Can’t wait to reach home. Nothing feels home like home”

Daadi sighs in disappointment but I stroke her back.

“Sorry Maa, even I have to leave this time. But I will come back soon. When you and Khushi are ready to fly to US, let me know. I will personally come to pick you both”

Now I look at Meera who is offended by her husband’s statement.

“We don’t want anyone to come here again if that’s a problem. Me and Khushi will manage” Daadi curtly replies. “Just reach safe and stay happy there”


She blesses her son and daughter-in-law. Laad Governor is still not in the room. Ayush comes to me and sighs.

“Whatever happened between us.. I am extremely sorry for that Khushi. I didn’t know my son was so serious for you”

I don’t react.

“I am taking the case back. I don’t think its necessary now. My Lawyer will contact you”

I don’t say a word. He is not doing any favor on me. He thinks now that I am married to his son, I will let Arnav handle the Estate which is so not true.

“The car is ready”

Arnav’s voice breaks my attention from Ayush and I finally get to see the man himself. He is dressed casually today. Blue Jeans and a Black T-Shirt. Our eyes meet and the kiss of last night flashes in our heads. It was our first mutual kiss and I don’t want to get into those details again now. I excuse and make my way to him. I don’t know what to say. Goodbyes are always heartbreaking. But didn’t I always wanted this man to leave from here? Only because he is my husband now, has my mind changed?

“The bed is all yours now” he says with a gentle smirk.

“I don’t like your bed”

“You do” He cuts my words. “Daadi told me how much you have loved that bed since your childhood.”

Yes, I have. That bed is something. I always thought it will give me the best sleep and even if I have slept on it just twice now, I wasn’t disappointed.

“Some of my people will visit the Devki Estate next week. Don’t stop them”

Only when I thought he is not as bad as I think he is, he dropped this new bomb on me.

“Who are those people? Why are they coming? What is going on Arnav?”

I would have kept on asking more had he not touched my lips. His fingers graze my bottom lip, where it still aches. I have a cut there, all thanks to his nibble while kissing me last night.

“Put something on this.. Should be alright”


His hoarse voice makes me believe he wants to kiss me again but nope! I am not going to let him even if he asks this time. But he surprises me by leaving to Daadi and takes her blessings. They speak for few minutes and he kisses her forehead, promising to see her soon and taking a promise from Daadi to look after herself. Soon, the cars leave for the Private Airport where the AR Jet is waiting for them to board.

*****************

It’s just a week now that the Raizada family left me and Daadi alone again and we are already missing them. Daadi is missing her Son’s presence, her daughter-in-law’s tantrums and her grandson’s love and concern. I am missing my cold fight with my father-in-law, hot arguments with my mother-in-law and intense moments with that Laad Governor. Spending time in my Boutique, designing clothes has been my passion but now I am even more determined to expand it. Daadi thinks I should really think of expanding abroad and I know she wants me to start with US first which is where my husband and his family resides. I am going to give it a thought but settling permanently there is not in my list anytime soon.

Arnav and I have exchanged a few messages in this one week where I have grilled him with questions related to the people who are coming to Devki Estate. But he has intelligently diverted my queries. I have heard from Daadi that he is too busy at his Office. Some major client is putting their tantrums and Arnav has to tactfully handle it, ensuring that they don’t lose their Business from that Client. I check my watch. I haven’t called him since he left. Since tomorrow those people are coming to see Devki Estate, I decide to speak to him once for all. I dial his mobile but its switched off which is why I dial the other US number hoping he will pick up.


I tap my feet restlessly waiting for someone from AR Group to pick up. Laad Governor gave me this number to call, before flying to USA, if his cell phone is not reachable.

“Hello, this is Aman Mathur from AR group, how may I help you?”
Aman Mathur? I try to recall Arnav mentioning about his guy who also happens to be his personal assistant.

“I need to speak to Laad Governor”

“Lord Governor? Is that some new position in this Country? Sorry I never heard”


I roll my eyes realizing my mistake but I like Aman’s joke.

“Patch me to Arnav Singh Raizada please”

“Oh, ASR is busy in a meeting”

I frown. I thought Arnav will be easily accessible on this number if not his cell phone.

“Can you please ask him to call me back once he is free?”

“Sure. Who should I say called?”

“Khushi”

There is complete silence for few seconds that I almost think the line is dead.

“hello? Aman? You there?”

“I.. I am. Sorry. Are you Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada?”

“Thats right” I bite my lip. I am yet to be accustomed to this new name of mine.

“Just Hang on”

I don’t understand why he asked me to wait but in almost 20 seconds, I hear his voice. Arnav Singh Raizada’s voice.

“What is it, Pet?”

I am startled for a minute by his brusqueness.

“You seem to be busy”

“I am in a meeting. So, hurry up”

“Fine, Bye”

I disconnect the line and keep my phone away. Why did he give me this backup number if he had no time for me during his work? The next moment, my phone rings again. It’s him. I answer.

“Don’t you ever hang up on me” Arnav snaps.

“Are you in a meeting or not?”

“I was. Now I am dealing with you”

A sense of relief floods through me. However busy he is, he will still make time for me? Not bad!! But then I recall something else and decide to check on that first.

“Yesterday I called on your phone, some woman picked it”

“Woman? Must be Mom”

“No it wasn’t your mother. I know her voice. She sounded younger”

“Maybe it was Naina then”

Naina? I have no clue who that is?

“When I told her to pass the phone to you, she said its wrong number and disconnected the line”

Yes, she did that on my face and I was about to do something about it had my Client hadnt called on my number and I got busy.

“Naina is good at playing pranks with people”

“Pranks? A wife wanted to speak to her husband and she disconnected the line, that’s a prank for you?” I shout.

“Wife?”

The way he says that word, my stomach flutters.

“Who is Naina, Arnav?”

“I had a small history with her”

His reply doesn’t baffle me. I don’t think he was sane until he met me here and married.

“History? Which you never told me about?”

“Let the past be in the past. You are my future Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada”

Damn!! I am diverting from the main subject again. I have to speak to him about Devki Estate first!!



To be Continued.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCOUNT TODAY - His Destined Bride - Use code SALE to avail INR 10 OFF. 
___________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EBOOK PUBLISHED


For those who were waiting to read the story of Ria Dewan and Uday Khanna, here it is – Enchanted (Short Story) 

Ria Dewan is in Mumbai for three weeks to attend her friend’s wedding when her life collides with the ever-charming Uday Khanna. While Uday has already fallen for her talkative and extrovert nature, Ria is clueless and trying hard to impress him. Can he really be her Prince Charming? Is Uday really whom she thinks he is? 


Enchanted is a Standalone Sweet Romantic tale of love at first sight. 


Note: Ria Dewan and Uday Khanna are the side characters of my other eBook – Marriage Jitters (Book 1 of Accidental marriage series)


BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE


SNEAK PEAK 1

The Duty Manager looks behind me and his face turns pale. He immediately bows his head down and I am curious to see why he behaved like that. I quickly swing my head back to see who stood behind me and there I see him. A handsome man, almost three inches taller to me, stands in White Shirt and blue jeans. My heart skips a beat. His thick black hair is little longer and even looking at them prickles my fingers. I have met many handsome men so far, all thanks to my brother Viren’s social circle, but this man here has surpassed all of them. He gives me a quick glance and then he tilts his head to see the Duty Manager. 

“That’s not the way you deal with Customers” 

The way this stranger says it and the Duty manager politely nods, makes me think he is the General manager I am looking for. 

“Oh, so you are his head? What kind of Staff have you hired?” 

I don’t like shouting at him but he needs to know that. At least next time no other customers will feel offended like I am at the moment. 

“I am extremely sorry Miss?” 

“Ria Dewan” I snap. 

As if sensing something, his face tightens. People have given me that look knowing who I am. My brother Viren Dewan is a Billionaire and I am happily enjoying all its perks wherever I go. 

“Miss Dewan, how can I help you?” He slides his palms in his pant pockets and every nerve in my body does a happy dance. The authoritative pose he gives is not something I would like to miss.


378 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Nani's may be Arnav's friend . Arnav wants to make Khushi jealous. Meera Raizada always taunt Khushi and hurt her. Loved the way Daadi gave a fitting reply to Ayush. Arnav is typical ASR here. Arnav confessed his love for Khushi and Arshi kissed. Khushi will surely love Arnav. She is just scared of her feelings . But equally affected by Arnav's words and touch. Thanks for the Update.😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Aman joke of laad governor.... conversation between Arshi on phone was nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have another dose of this intense romantic story back to back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb Update...But i dont like this Naina already...Hope she doesnt creat any misunderstanding between ArShi...Waiting for Next Part...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naina is the new character. Maybe this Naina will bring Arshi closer. Naina may be Arnav's friend . Khushi is already jealous of Naina. Arnav can do anything for Khushi. Arnav's dad is extremely money minded. Arnav on the other hand cares for his family. He is willing to make Meera understand Khushi's importance. Arnav is so serious about marriage. Liked the way Arnav gave Khushi the platinum band to give her access to Leela Mahal and also give her freedom in taking decisions. Arshi's dance was sensuous. Arnav respect Khushi's decision of not kissing. Arnav kept control on his desires. Arnav confess his love for Khushi but he is typical ASR. Khushi will love Arnav only after knowing him. Arshi kissed. Khushi understand Arnav's feelings she is equally affected by his kiss. Only Khushi can break the shell of ASR. Khushi finally accept her selfishness but she is right in her own way. Arnav wanted Khushi to come with him as he loves her. Khushi also realised he was hurt. Meera Raizada hate her she taunt and hurt Khushi. Meera is so cruel so is Ayush who is only behind Devaki Estate. Daadi is so hurt now Ayush is taking the case back
    . Khushi expect Arnav to kiss her😮. Now Khushi and Daadi are alone and missing Arnav. Naina will make Khushi realise her feelings. Naina maybe ASR's friend. Loved the way Arnav said Khushi is his future. Waiting for the next part😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is Arnav hell bent on keeping Khushi on toes regarding Devki Estate?? Whatever he has planned he should tell her clear cut... He says he won't let anybody hurt her but he himself is hurting her by keeping her in dark in that matter & scaring the hell out of her... If that wasn't enough he is all casual about his past affairs & doesn't want Khushi to fret on that even when the woman he had a history with is still around him, receives his calls on his mobiles, has the audacity to lie & hang up on his wife... Won't all this things hurt her... Jealous or not but she would definitely feel hurt & betrayed....

    When Arnav throws intense dialogues of love, care & concern at Khushi my heart flutters for him but when he behaves so recklessly in such serious matters I feel like giving him EK KHINCH KE KAAN K NICHE 😡 😜

    Thanks for the wonderful update, Madhu ❤️

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your observations are always so interesting to read! :)

      Delete
    2. Right & also Khushi will get angry after she know that Arnav hide the matter intentionall.

      Delete
    3. Thanks dear Momina Khalid ❤️

      Love
      Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

      Delete
  7. Arnav so much into khushi.. his care,his love and his desire for khushi increasing day by day. Arshi has their mutual kiss.
    And still playing with khushi emotions in devaki estate and naina. Hope he understand that soon
    And khushi better understand arnav needs for his wife and settle down in US with dadi
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally mind blowing story and update

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Update. Their first mutual kiss was so sensuous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When Khushi visit usa. It's one plot. How possible arnav give his phone to Naina answers it... Arnav hurt khushi. Still say he protect..arnav realize his mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope this distance will make khushi realize what it is to be with her husband. I don’t blame her. She has reasons but she can’t take arnav for granted. Who is this Naina? If arnav isn’t joking with khushi, naina has no right to disconnect the phone like that. Because khushi is his wife. If arnav tries to defend her then he is wrong too. Nice update sis! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madhu please update it in recent updates list. You didn't mention this update

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm interesting convo with aman....Laad Governor....hilarious...i dont like this history with Naina....she is going to cause trouble between arshi

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's wrong on arnavs part to defend naina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice one but madhu why your recent updates didn't work.. Because of this problem I thought you didn't post any thing.. till now..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome update...but it didn't show up n recent parts

    ReplyDelete
  17. If anyone had any doubt about Arnav's "love" for Khushi, i think the last bit of the update should have been a clear indication of how he feels about her.

    A man whom everyone here thinks is "madly in love" with his wife, allows his ex to pick up his calls, is nonchalant about her telling the woman he supposedly loves that he is busy and disconnect her call...

    The icing on the cake being, he thinks it's alright because his ex likes to prank people. He is ok with his ex hanging up on his wife? I presume Naina knows since Arnav specifically instructed Aman to let people know with flowers and sweets... What a asshole!

    And did he say let the past be the past? But the past appears to be very much a part of his present. Ah but that's ok, Naina can continue to be an active, possessive part of his present to hang up on his wife, but Khushi should consider herself lucky that she is going to be his future? He really is a selfish and despicable piece of work...

    ReplyDelete
  18. is there no update after 22jan or i cant see it?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cant see any updates madhu plz do something.....
    Mother in law and father in law was no less in khushi life that u brought naima as a villian

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its better to clarify everything before your past history starts spoiling your present relationship...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Arnav just said he has a small history with Naina.......that doesn't mean they have affair or something.......

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is there any updaes after 22nd Jan?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please don't bring this Naina as third wheel now.. I really don't want anyone else between arshi.. please don't bring a jealousy track with this Naina..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Arnav is wrong in defending Naina.. and if he really loves Khushi he should be angry that Naina whoever she is had the audacity to hang up her call and not even inform him that his wife had called.. Arnav is totally wrong here. And please don't bring in a jealousy track here it's too cliche

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please update the recent lists.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Arnav has feelings for Khushi and he even wants her to get respect and acceptance from his people but when he is behaving so nonchalant in front of khushi for devki estate and naina matter it brings him in negative light in front of her and then he wants her to feel for him. When you love someone you need to express it as well you can't expect others to understand you always. Arnav is doing the same and then gets hurt when khushi doesn't consider his feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Will you update yaadein today.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Khushi considers his feelings only as attraction because that is only arnav showed in front of her. But he does feel strongly for her which he never actually expressed to her he does things for her but behind her back.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, Madhu, this update was not seen Under recent updates. Can you check what is the problem!?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Is there any updates after 21 st Jan I am not getting updates madhu

    ReplyDelete
  31. Madhu di I hope nothing has happen to you and you're doing ok love. I'm kinda getting scared since you normally tell us you are going to be busy but there has been no note for the pass few days. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hope you are fine dear. Please leave a note.

    ReplyDelete
  33. We r getting really worried now🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨madhu r u fine???
    Hope everything is good with you..
    Leave a note or something 😑😑 ur presence is needed here...pls come back

    ReplyDelete
  34. Madhu hw r u hope you are fine you never left without note that's y we are worried please send any note for your Reader i pray God foryou everything fine with you

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hey Madhu hope u r fine and healthy. Just wanted to know did u post any updates after 21st Jan cz I m unable to see.plz leave us a note I just pray u r good and fine.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This part was so good until the last Nisha part... This is my favourite FF so far but the last paragraph Nisha part of this FF just made me feel the complete opposite... I hope this FF doesn't take a drastic bad turn like lawful sins 2. Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  37. Superb update...

    Loved the way he said he loves her more..their first mutual kiss😍👌..


    He does care.for her but looks like angry on her..

    His mom is annoying..

    Loved the way dadi replied..

    Naina who is she?
    Like the way khushi spoke to Aman..

    Looking forward

    *** update is not showing on main page.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi 🙋‍♀️ Madhu, hope you’re doing good 😌 and waiting to hear from you too🥰

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi madhu
    Hope u are fine we're worried for you
    Get back soon dear 💞💞💞

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Madhu....hope all is well at your end.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey hope your well please do let us know hope everything is okay

    ReplyDelete
  43. Superb update...
    Why can't we see the link in the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  44. Please put a note or anything to let us know your okay

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi you always put a note if there is some emergency . Hope everything is fine with you. Please come back soon. Worried for you.😧

    ReplyDelete
  46. Madhu what happened??? Why r u not updating????
    It's been so many days...pls update..
    Are u fine????
    Pls give a rpy or something 😓😓😓😓😓😓

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lovely update and was not accessable easily in comment box there was a link after which we could get to read pls inform us you aren't going to update or their is any issues going on

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hey sweety

    You are scaring all of us now... Please just drop a quick message that you are occupied so we can actually breathe... You are now kinda scaring us.... Let us know about your whereabouts..eagerly waiting...I hope you are okay and your loved ones as well 😘

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hope everything is okay with u Madhu. Plz drop a msg. We are worried about u. Plz reply.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hope you are doing good Madhu...

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hey hope everything is all alright with you

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hey hope all’s well...at least drop one line message conveying u r fine...

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hope everything is well with you. Please give a note regarding your well being. We are worried.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hope you are doing fine dear.....

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hey Madhu, Hope you are doing fine. Please do update your status if possible. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi madhu hope all is well with u

    ReplyDelete
  58. Madhu Di, hope everything is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hey Madhu hope all good with you

    ReplyDelete
  60. He loves her more...that's all matters and he'll not do anything to Devaki Estate because it will hurt Khushi and Daadi. Naina doesn't sound that bad....probably she'll be the reason for Khushi to close with her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hope all is good with you Madhu.. no update since long. Plz post msg if any issue

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hey sis! Are you okay? Hope everything is fine with you!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi Madhu! Hope all is well with you. God bless you ��

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hey

    I hope you are doing fine , please do drop a message here

    ReplyDelete
  65. Is everything okey dear....lots of love from Pakistan 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  66. Okay it’s been nearly a week, hope your well please let us know that your okay juts a note or something

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hi madhu, hope everything is ok at your end.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi Madhu di, hope you are doing good and everything fine ?

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi Madhu. We have not heard from you for sometime. Hope all is well with you. Do take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hope everything is good with you. Please leave a message like you always do. It's been long .

    ReplyDelete
  71. I hope everything is fine with you dear

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hope you r fine and everything is fine with you

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hope you and your family both are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hey Madhu its been a Week now since your last Update...Hope everything is ok at your side...I dont think you are that busy not to left a small note at least for your readers that you are ok and will Update soon...We are waiting for you...Hope you come back soon...

    ReplyDelete
  75. hey madhu!
    hope you are ok...it has been long since you update...

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hi madhu
    I really hope you are fine. Leave a note

    ReplyDelete
  77. Okay this is really worrying now

    ReplyDelete
  78. All ok I hope ?? No news since about a week

    ReplyDelete
  79. Is there no way to get in touch with Madhu or her family (via phone, email etc.)? If, God forbid, all is not well at Madhu's end then commenting here to know about Madhu's well-being might not get us anywhere :/

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hope you are alright madhu. Waiting for your note about your well-being

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hey Madhu. Hoping you are fine. Atleast drop a note of your well being. I have never seen you going for so long without any note. Praying to god for your well being.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Beautiful update loved it
    Arnav's love you more ,their mutual kiss, Arnav's care for Khushi,Khushi's talk with Aman and last Arnav and Khushi's talk all were beautiful parts of the update

    How are you dear are you ok
    didn't get any note from a week so was little concern

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hey

    Anyone who works in infosys ? Can you please check on your company’s google chat / slack or messaging platform , because Madhu’s LinkedIn profile says she works in infosys

    So sorry madhu , I really don’t know if we should be breaking your privacy, I am just worried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pooja! Do you think we should get in touch with any of her LinkedIn connections? They might be able to help us check on Madhu.

      Delete
  84. Hi Madhu...Hope you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hope you and your family is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Please leave a message. This is getting scary�� I hope everything is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Nice update....

    Hope you are doing well....Take care

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hope you r fine madhu it's really make me worried, because you never leave us with out notice.. Please come back...

    ReplyDelete
  89. Hi Madhu. Missing you so much. Hope you are good dear as u never left so long without leaving a message.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Hope you are doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  91. hi
    r u ok?
    it's scary dear....atleast leave a note that you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  92. It's been many days Madhu because you atleast leave note for us. Hope you are doing good.take care

    ReplyDelete
  93. Madhu what happened to you? Please leave a note for every one.I hope you doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hope u r fine dear...u always give leave for us a note or message...getting scared here..hope everything is fine

    ReplyDelete
  95. Please leave a note. So many days have passed. Come back soon dear.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Madhu always leave note 📝.. hopefully 🙏 y are ok .. plz let us know .. soon .. we want know u are fine plz 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  97. Hope you are fine please leave a note hope everything is well

    ReplyDelete
  98. hi Madhu. seriously worried for you now. Hope u r fine. Come back soon dear praying for you. BIYA

    ReplyDelete
  99. another fanfiction account

    ReplyDelete
  100. Any news about madhu

    ReplyDelete
  101. Where are you dear? I hope you are fine. Take as much time as you want but please leave us a note that you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Where are u madhu ....hope ur fine ....we are worried madhu

    ReplyDelete
  103. Hi sis
    I have been a continuous reader of your ffs since 8 years. Please do leave a note that you are ok. Really worried about you.....

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hi madhu I am not getting to read your stories as it is not showing any story updates even I refreshed it...I don't know y please say me something about it.i miss ur story.
    I don't want to miss it

    ReplyDelete
  105. Is there some kind of setting that the updates are visible to subscribers of blog only?

    ReplyDelete
  106. Hi Madhu how are you is everything fine with u please send a note dear and take care we all are just worried about you

    ReplyDelete
  107. Hello Madhu I hope and pray that everything is fine

    ReplyDelete
  108. Hi we all are worried about you. Hope everything is fine with you and your family. Please give a note. Whenever you are busy you always post a note. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Hi dear
    Let us know whether you are ok

    ReplyDelete
  110. Hello everyone,
    I contacted one of her reader, by her I got to know that Madhu is fine, she is busy with something very important.

    I put it here to ease all of your worries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey that’s a relief to that she’s okay juts hope she’s not too stressed out and comes back to this blog again any chance when she will be back

      Delete
    2. Yes she is fine. She told will be back soon.

      Delete
    3. That's a huge relief. Thank you for letting us all know :)

      Delete
    4. How did the reader know abt Madhu?

      Delete
    5. Is that trueeee
      Thank God
      I was so worried,actually was damn scared but that's a relief I she's fine. Come back soon dear
      Biya

      Delete
  111. That's a relief. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  112. Thank god Madhu Di is totally fine..... that's a big relief for us......

    ReplyDelete
  113. I'm not start getting negative vibes..pls post a note or something madhu...r u fine???😥😥pls rpy at least just a little msg

    ReplyDelete
  114. Good to know she is ok.. everyone was so worried . Please don’t ever do this to us again . I don’t even know how many times I have checked this page throughout day and night and other websites...

    ReplyDelete
  115. Soo happy and relieved to know everything is fine...
    Hope to see atleast a msg soon....

    ReplyDelete
  116. guys I tried to contact her on Instagram but didn't get any reply. is there any other way to contact her. it never happened that she don't leave any note and gone for such a long period. try to contact her.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Thank god madhu is fine.. I just relaxed..

    ReplyDelete
  118. But dear who knows madhu's wellbeing how do you get madhu contact is that really true.. Or you want us to believe not worried about madhu that's y you put the message I want it's be true..

    ReplyDelete
  119. I don't know whether to believe this or not. Madhu never left for such a long period without any prior notice. I hope what u said is truth and not just to ease us all. Felt sad coz we are her readers for years yet could not get proper update of her. Lets pray and hope for good.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Hope the news of Madhu Di's wellbeing is true and it's not just to ease our worry and tension. Praying for the best. Madhu di has never left for so long. It's the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I am not sure but I think Madhu is not fine because I had messaged her, emailed her but no reply this has happened first time otherwise she has replied in to 2-3 hrs time.
    As I issue with buying book, missing link.

    ReplyDelete
  122. With all the COVID-19 pandemic going on... I just hope n pray that you and your family safe n fine Madhu Di....😔🙇🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  123. Hey. Is everything okay? Been radio silent here. Just checking up on you! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  124. Whoever is in contact with madhu please request her to just post one line note on the blog stating that she is fine it will relieve everyone's worry.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I have contact her through Instagram. She had replied me there. She told will be back soon. And she is fine and got stuck in some work. Give her some time guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you put a screenshot of it if her saying she’s okay or ask her to post a note to put everyone on relief

      Delete
    2. I don't know how to add attachment in comment section. Is it possible?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. And also dear nothing I will get from lying about this. Its not liked she replied as soon as I messaged her. After a week she replied me. Also I commented on insta feed I guess she was active that time. So got the reply. I know all are worried like me. So share here. Hope she come here soon.

      Delete
    5. Not saying your liking but that would juts put everyone at easy and not worry if you know what I mean also she’s removed on of the comments above this one means that she’s active

      Delete
  126. Happy Birthday in advance Madhu di. 🎂🎂 . Wish you all the happiness in the world. Lots of ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  127. Is that true that anyone of u have contacted to Madhu. hoping for happiness and peace.
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  128. I messaged her on instagram, although I didn't get any reply but she was active there

    ReplyDelete
  129. Hope you are okay
    Been a reader for 8 years
    Hope we get nofified soon

    ReplyDelete
  130. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Madhu!
    May your all wishes and dreams come true this year! Stay blessed!

    Please come soon! We are waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  131. A very happy bday Madhu..

    Hope you have a wonderful day..
    Please come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  132. Happy birthday day madhu

    ReplyDelete
  133. Happy birthday madhu di hope you are fine.. Prey God to give peace ful life and soon you will come back.. For your rocking stories.. Waiting

    ReplyDelete
  134. Happy Birthday Madhu dear, wish you all dreams come true... keep smiling...

    ReplyDelete
  135. Happy birthday Madhu..
    Never been like ths without a note from u for ths long in last six to seven years of following u..
    Hope n pray tht everything is fine at ur end..
    No matter wat.. health n personal life is priority..
    So take care..

    We ll b waiting for u..
    Cheers
    😊

    ReplyDelete
  136. Happy birthday madhu ����

    ReplyDelete
  137. Happy birthday Madhu di .. have a wonderful day filled with joy abs happiness . I’m hoping to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Happywala birthday ..hope aap think ho

    ReplyDelete
  139. Happy Birthday Madhu....stay healthy and happy always

    ReplyDelete
  140. Happy birthday
    tum theek ho

    ReplyDelete
  141. Happy birthday madhu

    ReplyDelete
  142. Besr thing that happened to me in recent days is finding ur blog over here❤️🧿🥂.

    ReplyDelete
  143. Happy Birthday dear writer ❤️🧿💃🏻🎉. I got so addicted that I finished reading it at one go. I'm still not half way of your entire writing collection and I feel like I've gotten khajana in my hands 🎉🧿💃🏻❤️. May god bless you with everything that you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  144. Happy birthday Madhu be happy and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  145. Happy birthday Madhu.your stories are great relief to me.I am missing your daily updates. Hope you and your family are doing well.please leave a note that you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  146. Wishing u very happy birthday di.
    Take care di..
    Hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  147. Happy birthday dear
    Hope you are ok stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  148. Happy Birthday Madhu.🎈🎉🥳🎂💐

    ReplyDelete
  149. Happy happy birthday dear Madhu

    ReplyDelete
  150. Happy birthday Madhu 🥳🥳🥳
    Stay safe and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  151. Happy birthday madhu����

    ReplyDelete
  152. happy birthday Madhu xx Hope you are safe and well xx
    missing your stories x

    ReplyDelete