Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 25

 


PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 25



Shantivan


When Arnav entered Anjali’s room, she was sitting on the bed, watching something intensely. Arnav couldn’t see what had picked her attention so much that she didn’t even notice his presence? He closed the distance between the two and that’s when he saw the picture she was holding. It was her engagement picture with Shyam Jha. Arnav stiffened.

“Di” he intruded.

Anjali immediately hid the picture away and turned around wiping her tears.

“Chotte.?” She swallowed. “What… what are you doing here?”

She stood in embarrassment.

“When did you come here?” she stuttered.

Arnav clutched her arms and made her sit on the bed again. He then sat beside her.

“Di, what’s wrong? Khushi told me you are feeling sick today”

The embarrassment on her face turned into a frown. She withdrew her hands from his.

“So, she has started filling your ears against me now? What else did she tell you? Did she tell you I fought with her a while ago?”

“Khushi didn’t complain. She was worried for your health that’s why she asked me to check upon you”

“Oh” Anjali sighed. “I don’t need her sympathy. She has ruined my life enough”

Arnav didn’t shift his gaze from her. Anjali paused for some seconds and continued to vent out her anger.

“You know Chotte, if she hadnt been in our life, this day… today.. I too would have married Shyam and we would have had a baby almost Aarav’s age”

Tears poured out from her eyes.

“I would have a family of my own. I would be someone’s bahu… someone’s wife … someone’s mother” she swallowed painfully. “I so wish all this had happened.. I so wish Khushi had not spoiled my life”

“Di” Arnav interrupted her. “No one can control other’s fate. Khushi was just the medium. If it wasn’t her, somebody else or some other situation would have snatched Shyam from you. And.. one more thing… I have told you this even before.. Shyam didn’t trust you enough otherwise despite this allegation, he would have fought for you”

“He was influenced by his mother” Anjali argued.

“I agree. So, think about it this way. If Shanti Jha has already been controlling every decision of her son’s life, would you be happy with such a man?”

Anjali stood up.

“I don’t care of all that Chotte. At least that life would be better than the one I am living now. Do you know how much insulted I feel when my friends talk about their married life, their husbands and kids and I am the only one staring at each one of them blankly?”

“No one stopped you from marrying Di. After Shyam left, we have shown you so many other proposals. Why didn’t you choose one among them?”

“None of them were Shyam” she shouted. “None of them”

Arnav sighed.

“You can’t force a man to marry you Di. If he still wanted you back, he would have been here… he would have contacted you. We are still willing to accept him as your groom but it’s not in our hands anymore”

Anjali shut her eyes in dismay.

“He has moved on Di and so should you”

“He hasn’t moved on” she confidently replied. “Why didn’t he marry yet?”

Arnav sighed in disbelief. His sister though had a point would it matter? What if Shyam was dating someone or his professional commitments were not letting him marry? But only because Anjali wanted him still, Arnav decided to intervene and take the charge.

“Has he ever tried to contact you?” he asked.

“No” she sighed.

“And you? Have you tried to get in touch with him?”

“Never. I didn’t get a chance to speak to him before he left for Canada. His numbers changed and he is hardly on social media. I never contacted him Arnav.”

“Okay. I will speak to him again and find out if he is still interested in this alliance. I should have done this earlier but … better late than never. Dad and I didn’t want to force you into their family. Since the mother and son showed no willingness all these years, we gave up. But not anymore. I will set this right. If Shyam trusts you and wants you back in his life, I will bridge that gap between you and him. I promise”

Anjali’s smile was back. She hugged him tight.


******************

Shashi Gupta introduced the two Detectives to Khushi. She explained them the entire scenario and asked them to look for Manjith. Having no picture of this man made it difficult to proceed with the investigation but only because Khushi still had a vague idea of how he looked, based on the flashbacks she had seen, they called a sketch artist and within few hours the sketch was ready.

“That’s him” Khushi confirmed checking the sketch.

The detective took the sketch along and promised to find this man if he existed. Once they were gone, Khushi decided to leave.

“Aarav’s school is starting tomorrow and I am planning to take him out for some shopping” she mentioned.

“That’s great. Is he excited for school?”

“Not really. He wants to spend the whole time with me. In fact I want the same but school comes first. I have promised to drop him to school and pick him up every day.”

“Good thought” Shashi smiled. “How is it going with Arnav and you?” Shashi queried.

Her face glowed recalling the kiss they shared in his office cabin.

“If he is letting you wear the Sindoor again, I am sure he wants you back in his life Khushi” he added.

“It’s too early to say that Dad” she sighed. “I am very confused with his behavior. For once I feel he hates me.. the next moment he does something totally unpredictable. It’s hard to read his mind.. I wonder how will I reach his heart and read what it wants”


Shashi nodded. It was really hard for him as well to know if Arnav really wanted Khushi back in his life, permanently or not. If Arnav did, it would be the happiest moment of his life to see his daughter getting the family back which she deserved now. Khushi came back to Shantivan and soon the mother-son were ready to go for shopping.

“Where is this duo going?” Ayush enquired. He was just back from work and enjoying the tea and snacks prepared by Khushi which had become her usual routine now.

“Daadu.. Mom is taking me for shopping” Aarav happily declared.

“Yes Uncle. His school begins from tomorrow so I wanted to shop a few things for Aarav.” Khushi added.

“I see. But Arnav has strict instructions not to let you alone. You know what happened last time, don’t you?”

“I will take the driver and guard” Khushi replied curtly. She didn’t want to break Arnav’s conditions. He was worried for her safety and would do as he said to protect herself and Aarav from any kind of threat.

“That wont be necessary” came a reply straight from the man himself. Arnav reached he living room. He had changed into another grey suit, different from what he wore this morning for work. “I am going with them Dad”

Khushi’s jaw dropped. Arnav was coming along? When did he plan this? She never asked him to accompany her and Aarav for shopping as she thought he might have other important work to do.

“That’s great. If you are going along, I have no reasons to worry. What about dinner?” Ayush asked.

“We… we might have it out” Arnav answered.

Khushi hiccupped.

“Yehhh.. I want ice cream Dad … And pizza too” Aarav’s list of demands began.

“You will get it all” Arnav promised giving him a high five and then met Khushi’s amused gaze. “Chale?”

Khushi blankly shook her head and kept walking to the door. Aarav ran out while Arnav was walking next to her. Khushi kept throwing few glances at him which he didn’t fail to notice.

“What?” he asked.

“I hope you are not in the impression that I will run away with our son again? Is that why you are coming along?”

Arnav was speechless.

“Or is it that you think I cannot take care of Aarav alone outside?”

“Its neither” he said pinning her to the car door as they reach the vehicle. “I want Aarav to know whats it like spending time with both his mother and father together”

Khushi took a moment to absorb that statement.

“He has always gone out either with me and once or twice with you, separately. This would be his first date with his parents.. First shopping.. then dinner and a movie too if possible”


Khushi’s face lit with joy. And here she thought he wanted to spend time with her. But this reason whatever he gave was genuine and she would love to agree upon.

“Mom Dad.. lets go” Aarav shouted from the backseat.

Arnav opened the front passenger seat door for her. She settled inside and waited for Arnav to take the wheels. He was going to drive them to the shopping mall first and if she had known he was coming along, she would have impressed him even more wearing a better Saree than the plain pink one she had presently draped.


They reached the shopping mall and Khushi checked the list she had to buy for Aarav. Arnav was impressed seeing her efforts in detailing what Aarav needed for his school. They shopped some clothes for Aarav, then shoes, water bottle, bag, tiffin and even some water colors and paint brushes. Aarav was enjoying the shopping, walking around holding his parent’s hands. Khushi clicked a lot of pictures of hers with Aarav and a few of Arnav and Aarav too. She was creating new memories for herself.

“Mom look there.. I want that teddy bear” Aarav insisted. “My friend has a similar one”

Aarav ran to the toy shop and began checking the other toys too. Arnav and Khushi followed.

“I have never seen him so excited and happy” Arnav mentioned.

“That’s why they say a child needs both his parents” Khushi replied meeting his eyes. “And you and me are the best examples to know what it means to be raised by a single parent. We were both devoid of the love of a mother since childhood.”


Arnav gulped while Khushi admired Aarav as he played with the toys inside.

“I am glad to be back in my son’s life Arnav. And I won’t be going anywhere now.”


Arnav and Khushi stopped at a corner, looking at each other.

“I know you have your share of hatred for me… for never embracing my pregnancy and never being there for Aarav when he needed a mother the most. But you know Arnav.. every night I think the possibilities of why we had to make a contract like that in the past where I give you the baby and you give me my freedom.” She paused to swallow her tears. “I was immature… At that age.. I might have been scared to give birth to another life.. But in the process, I fell in love with my baby unknowingly. I might have consumed alcohol, partied bad and defied your instructions in keeping our baby safe, but.. you even said I apologized to him for all that looking in the mirror. Didn’t I?”


Arnav painfully looked away. Yes, she did.


“It meant I wanted him too as my delivery neared” she added wiping the lone drop of tear from her eye. “Then we watched that CCTV footage together.. where you see me walking away with Aarav in arms after someone tries to threaten me with something I don’t recall right now.. It proves my theory.. I was worried for Aarav’s safety. I had no other reason to run away from you.. Maybe I was coming to you… to tell you I was scared of someone.. to tell you I wanted you and Aarav both.. to tell you to tear off that damn contract… to tell you I loved…” she paused there.. Completing that phrase would simply complicate things right now which she couldn’t..

Arnav froze.

“You think only you thought all these possibilities? I didn’t?” he asked in a rough tone.

“I am sure you did” she nodded. “But maybe you didn’t trust me enough to believe those possibilities”

“Trust” he scoffed.

“Yes Arnav. Trust. If you had trusted me, you wouldn’t have shrugged me off from yours and Aarav’s life after that accident … after I had lost my memories.. I was your wife… your child’s mother and you still left me with Dad as if I meant nothing to you”

Now he was raged..

“Yea right. I didn’t trust you enough because I was scared” he admitted. “I left you with your father after that accident because I was afraid if you regain your memories, you might still choose to leave us. Apart from witnessing some soft corner for our unborn child, you never communicated what you really wanted Khushi. Till the day before the delivery, you were firm enough to leave for America. And after that accident, the Doctor had no idea when your memories would return.. one week… one month… one year or more.. If I had got you back to Shantivan without your memories, you might have lived with us.. but there always would have been an expiry date.. a date unknown to all of us.. I could still bear it but I didn’t want Aarav to suffer. Imagine what his condition would be if he got his mother’s love for 3 or 4 years and suddenly he comes to know his mother wants to leave him now because her memories were back? I couldn’t let my son live with that pain for his whole life. So, I decided to raise him alone. Yes, I didn’t trust you enough.. I just couldn’t..”

“Dad” Aarav shouted from the store. He had picked the toys he wanted. Arnav composed his mood and so did Khushi. None of them wanted to spoil their son’s time out. Khushi hurried to Aarav and Arnav followed her to settle the bill but before he could, Khushi removed her card and paid for the toys.



To be Continued.


NEXT PART
 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Discounted Prices on eBooks and Combos today. Lowest guaranteed price so far!! Only for today and tomorrow. 



BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eBooks @ 79 








It wasn’t that he was in LOVE with Actress Kashish Kapoor. In fact, he didn’t even believe in Love. He and Kashish had met face to face just once when Kashish was shooting for her movie in Mauritius. The media linked them together seeing them in one Hotel Room which was just by Mistake. The same room numbers were mistakenly communicated to both of them and hence they ended up in the same room together, giving the media a much needed gossip.  Kashish tried to clear off this rumor but Arjun always remained "SILENT" and this silence gave a way to the Media and Kashish Kapoor's Fans to think there was something brewing up between them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________








The moment he reached the gates of Raj Mahal, he was also totally drenched in the rain. He saw a girl whose face was hidden by her hair, lying unconscious on the wet land. Maakhan was about to touch that girl to get her inside, but before that Shravan himself kneeled on the ground, held the girls hand and pulled her on his lap.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________










Crumpling the letter in the worst way possible, he slid down the glass pane of his car and threw the Letter out. He was hurt from inside. It’s said that hunting an Injured Lion is the most difficult task on earth. So was his case today. He was already injured enough for his enemies to hunt him down and clear their way. It was now his turn to show what it meant to Hurt him. His phone rang and he answered it checking the Caller Id. 


“Positive or Negative??” he asked roughly. 

“Positive. He has a Sister. In Mussourie” 

“Track her. I need her before my Sight within a day” he commanded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Combos @ 149


Sneak Peek from Mr and Mrs Sehgal 

“What is wrong with you?” she snapped. “Why did you come here?” 

“Why not?” he shrugged.

She understood nothing.

“You should have been at work, attending meetings and conferences.”

“And you should have been home taking rest” he argued.

“I am done resting”

“And I am done working”

“Impossible”

“I made it possible”

Sneak Peek from Mr and Mrs Thakur

“Aww. Your family truly looks complete” he mumbled putting the phone back on the table, but leaving the screen unlocked for Neil to see. 
Neil’s gaze fell on the picture. It was his father’s social media profile where he usually updated his personal pictures with his wife and now since Esha was part of their family, his father posted a picture with both his wife at one side and Esha at the other. The caption was way too interesting than the picture. 

‘With my love and my son’s arranged love’ 

Neil’s eyes were glued on the picture. His father was in his usual tuxedo, looked at least 5 years younger than he was. His mother was in a bottle green Gown, holding his father’s arm and Esha.. she was in an off-shoulder lavender dress hugging her curves like the dress was made just for her. Esha’s long black hair had curled loosely at the ends and they covered most of her creamy shoulders. The smile on her face came naturally and she looked happy posing with her in-laws. This was new!! Seemed like she was bonding well with his parents. Either she was a charmer or his parents were too kind hearted and guilty to shower so much affection on their daughter-in-law to cover up their fault of getting her married to their not-so-interested-in-marriage son. Nevertheless, the picture was ecstatic. 

“I should comment on it” Jatin snatched the phone from Neil who was still speechless. Words formed in his throat but he couldn’t articulate what he felt seeing that picture. He knew one thing for sure… this woman… Esha.. was not going to leave his side anytime soon. She was here to save her falling company, much to his dismay. But what shocked him was that his heart showed no signs of pushing her out either these days. As if it was slowly getting accustomed to this new entry in his life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________





Enjoy 3 different stories in this single Combo.

Imposed Knot, Cursed Bride and Stardom ebook Pdfs all in one single click for purchase.

Imposed Knot

"Monsters like you don’t deserve a Slap.They deserve a stab in their heart whose mark will remain on them forever, reminding them of their deeds . You will soon see that Phase in your life Mr Arjun Raheja. You will soon see that day!!"

Kajal never imagined in her dreams that her cousin’s fiancee, the shrewd Arjun Raheja would marry her on a gunpoint and her life would take a 360-degree turn. Will she ever find the reasons behind it? His known motive turns out to be the most bitter event of her life. And only when she decides to part ways from their already broken ties, the heartbreaking truth of his unconditional love for a 5-year old baby surfaces. Who is this baby? What connection does she have with Arjun? Will Kajal ever find out the other side of the man she hates? Where will this Imposed Knot lead them to?

A Star crossed romantic love story molded with passion, pain and guilt with a happy ending.

Cursed Bride

It is said that every Palace has its own history buried deep inside the walls that supports it.. It isn't easy to know what had actually happened in the past.. It isn't simple to digest the truth that was been hidden from long.. This is a Story of a Well Known Respectable Family of Jodhpur who lives in the 3rd Biggest Palace of India which has an Unfortunate Past. Something worst had happened years back but no one from the family ever talked about it. In fact this Cruel Past was always hidden from the new generations of the family. Will the coming of the Eldest Bride of this Palace Sort everything out or will things here get more complicated?

When the matriarch of the Khurana family of Raj Mahal, Saroj Khurana, decided to get her eldest grandson Sharavan married, destiny played its card and got Preeti Mehra, the businesswoman of US, as his life partner. Where the entire Khurana family was shattered by this match, Raj Mahal glowed with joy welcoming the real bride of Raj Mahal back to its place, to hold its position.

Unravel the mysteries of Raj Mahal in this romantic thriller of reincarnation.

Stardom

A glorious fame which doesn't come to you when needed the most and doesn't detach from you when you wish to shed. Kashish Kapoor, one of the highest paid Bollywood actress, falls in a complex relationship with a Young Business Tycoon Arjun Chopra, only to realize later that she is in love with him. Will Kashish's Stardom ever allow her to turn this love into a successful marriage or would she never be able to unwind the chains of her Glory and in turn lose her Only love?

45 comments:

  1. Wow.. atleast things are a little more clear between them now.. hope Khushi finds this ranjhit and also Arnav gets some clue about this Shyam when he contacts him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb update. Arav was most happiest boy today with his both parents. But Arnav and Khushi past is getting in as usual. Waiting to know how things going to get good soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Update. Much needed conversation between Arshi. Arnav told Khushi everything. I am sure Arshi relationship will change. Maybe seeing the baby Khushi changed. A mother's love can't be fake. Why Khushi didn't complete the sentence. Arnav only love Khushi but lack the trust. Thanks for the Update😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice update. But what happened to shyam ? Where is manjith ? Whom did anjali loved in the past? May be manjith cheated anjali so anjali was ready to marry shyam and settle down ? May be manjith scared shanthi jha or shyam ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. madhu will you update lawful sins 2 tomorrow morning or only in the night ? When you will update ghe royal fling epilogue?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so complicated no idea if Anjali is telling the truth or is she hiding something. Why is Shyam still single?

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least things are getting better between them Aarav is most happiest child with both his parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't tolerate this Anjali anymore. She is so negetive. She. always blame Khushi for her misfortune and thinks she fills Arnav's ear. Anjali is still living in the past and keep dragging the same issue. She just doesn't want to move on. Why is Anjali blaming Khushi for everything. Arnav is right Anjali can't get over the past and shyam was maybe never interested in Anjali. But I think Anjali is very much in contact with Shyam and is connected to him. So no picture of Manjith is available. Khushi is unsure of Arnav's feeling for her whether he wants her back. Ayush is so good. Khushi fulfilling her motherly duties is nice. Arnav joining Khushi was a surprise. Khushi thinks Arnav doesn't trust her enough is not wrong. Glad that Arnav cleared the picture. Aarav needs both his parents. Khushi wants to impress Arnav. But Arnav is already impressed seeing Khushi so responsible. Khushi is mature enough now to understand Aarav's needs. Khushi accepted her mistakes. A mother's love for her child can't be fake. Why Khushi left the sentence incomplete. Arnav only loved Khushi but couldn't trust her enough. Arnav told Khushi everything. Maybe she didn't wanted the baby but later seeing the baby her emotions changed. As a father Arnav fears were right but still he could have trusted his wife. Hope Khushi find Manjith and bring him to Shantivan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When Khushi had got to know the truth about her being Married and having a baby Anjali was nervous and scared so im sure Anjali is involved in khushis memory loss. And if she had an affair means she never loved Shyam.. she's just holding on to him for no reason

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe nobody is wrong but the circumstances were. I think shanti jha used khushi to break the alliance, khushi might be naive and so fell for her trap and broke the alliance thinking it was for anjali's good. Anjali really looks like someone stuck in love and I kinda feel bad for her. Anyways waiting for the revealations and patchup of arshi. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love khushi but i also love anjali, i mean the story is writers game, my opinion was probablity even if khushi turns out wrong it will still be a good story, sometimes we might not like a incidence but it can happen so open to all possibilities, with faith in brilliance of the writer i am reading.These dislikes kind of bother me as they potray intolerance to my opinion which was any way neutral. Anyways love to all happy reading❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
    2. Don't bother about dislikes. Its work of single child-like person similar to what happened during lawful sins and yaadein scuffle. Madhu has been writing on Arahi since 2011. I have full faith in her stories. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  11. Arnav in a way is right kush is not at a stage to take decisions since she has no memory and as a parent he put the child first

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb update 😍👌 aarav is soo happy with the day out with both of his parents for the first time in this life 😍🤩... Khushi is right no mother leave her baby and go wat all the possibilities she said that y she left the room and came out seems true but arnav didn't trust her and it really hurts wen we love someone and that person doesn't trust us and didn't care for her after her accident and she lost her memory 😭🥺 it feels very bad 🥺 it i hope khushi prove herself right ... Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb update..

    Totally loved the way arnav spoke to anjali.. if she is not in touch then how can be she is so confident? What's the secret of Jhas and her?

    Good khushi hired detectives and hope they find out soon..
    Loved the way arnav accompany them for shopping.. both of their points are right..

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superb Update...Waiting for Next Part...

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely update and so worth the wait! Again, I am in complete awe of your story writing skills.. you keep us riveted!

    Now I am all confused about Anjali & Shyam.. why is Anjali so fixated on Shyam? And why did Shyam just disappear? Was only Shanti Jha a Gillian or was Shyam involved as well?

    Questions -and more questions! Only the next updates will tell... can't wait to read the next!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why do I feel Anjali and Shyam are secretly married? That's why Anjali isn't ready to remarry and Shyam was the one who threatened Khushi and was about to hurt Arav maybe.. Anjali is surely involved in all this

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome update. Loved the way they both are bonding with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many loose ends... It's like every time a new twists and so many new questions... Update soon...

    ReplyDelete
  19. May be shyam and manjith are same person. Did Anjali call shyam as manjith.. Just a guess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice update. Arnav is a person who will judge a person and never wants to change his opinion about them. If he had told khushi that they were married then wouldn’t khushi stay with them and raise the child? If he showed a picture of their wedding wouldn’t she trust him? Isn’t it the way of normal people? If he did that khushi might have regained her memory. She has been kept away from the real world for a long time and those memories could fade away. Anyway what happened is happened. Now it’s time to reveal the truth and be happy. Thank you for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel so sorry for Anjali and Shyam. Maybe Shanti Jha is villian of their love story, using unsuspecting Khushi as tool. If Shyam is still unmarried then its tragic dat lack of trust can cause such huge problems. Arnav is right, both should move on with each other or with someone else. It is pointless to keep waiting without taking first step to contact each other.



    Arnav is right in keeping Khushi away from Aarav if till a day before delivery...she was still planning to leave. A child's heartbreak is worst thing and as a parent he was saving Aarav from it. Also this sudden revelation may have been harmful for Khushi who was suffering from amnesia as is general case in patients.

    But now Khushi has changed and she deserves a second chance. I hope Arnav keeps his heart open and allows her to heal the wounds she had given him in past.

    A parent who wants baby naturally starts hating the one who wants to abort it. I don't feel Arnav was wrong in protecting Aarav from Khushi as we have seen in many stories where Khushi does the same to protect her baby from Arnav who once upon a time wanted to abort it. Thanks Madhu for showing sane set of standards for both parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God! There is one person who thinks even female lead can be wrong, dat even a woman can abandon her child out of immaturity. I wish to see character development of female lead instead of ML for once! I don't know how hard it is to digest that even Khushi can be wrong. Look at the treatment Anjali is met , declared as villain, negative character in comment section just bcoz we can't bear female lead doing any mistake!

      And this is the problem with society in general. In our minds we are all star plus bahus...so sacrificing, so loving, without a single fault in us. NEVER wrong. Goddess on earth. People here are not able to digest that khushi may have wanted to abort Aarav or break Anjali's marriage out of misunderstanding...even when it is prima facie. She can't do even a single mistake!

      I wish to see one story where it is about Khushi's redemption but again it kinda gets tough when readers are so biased against everyone but Khushi. Poor girl can never get chance to play human, to err, always under pressure to play goddess who is victimised by others!



      Delete
    2. I wish Aarav gets all the love he deserves from his parents that too, in togetherness.Arnav-Khushi's interactions show they have soft corner, I dare say love for eachother. I hope soon they bridge the trust gaps with communication links and Aarav gets his happy family

      Delete
  22. Im sure khushi had reasons to behave like that in past, if she is not wrong i want her to not to forgive arnav easily

    ReplyDelete
  23. Even if noone was wrong but the worst part is communication gap and lack of trust that is the reason aarav is suffering from so many years arnav is right in saying khushi never conveyed her feelings same with arnav and khushi is also right that he never showed her that trust which can help her to open up to him.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I couldn't understand how anjali had affair with manjith, when she stuck with shyam still. She want shyam not manjith. By any chance khushi MU anjali, hope no then that guilty will not leave khushi.
    Glad arshi expressing their feelings openly, arnav also not completely wrong still he failed to khushi changed behaviour towards her unborn baby

    Waiting mystery unfold

    ReplyDelete
  25. Even if whatever Arnav talked about trust is correct, what about the time when he accused her of infedility...? Did he clarify that part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.. he had accused her of having an affair so what was that about?

      Delete
  26. If Anjali wasn't wrong then she could have brought that Manjit infront of everyone and proved herself... But instead she is playing blame game against khushi. There is some mystery hidden .

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hope that Khushi get her memories back soon

    ReplyDelete
  28. I feel that Arnav was wrong to send her to her father’s house after the incident. But I guess the story had to go this route

    ReplyDelete