Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 26

 


PREVIOUS PART 




Chapter 26



Arnav drove the car in silence. After his confrontation with Khushi at the shopping mall, she acted normal before Aarav, smiled and fed him dinner at the restaurant but didn’t speak a word to Arnav. Aarav was dozing at the backseat when Khushi noticed his discomfort.

“Aarav… come to Mumma” she turned around and insisted Aarav to come ahead. He sat on her lap and cuddled her. Arnav slowed down the car until Aarav was comfortable on her lap and she then patted him to sleep. They had cancelled their plans for movie as Aarav had to wake up early tomorrow for school.


Arnav glanced at Khushi once, before accelerating the vehicle again. She was calm but he could feel a storm building inside her, ready to burst. As they reached Shantivan, Arnav parked the car and got down. He then assisted Khushi by opening her side door and carrying Aarav on his shoulder. Khushi quietly followed them to Aarav’s room. He was fast asleep. She moved away the toys from his bed. Arnav settled their son and removed his shoes while Khushi caressed his hair and kissed his forehead. Despite their ugly confrontation, Aarav had fun tonight on his first date with his parents. That was the only good part about it. Arnav covered him with the quilt and Khushi turned off the table lamps. They strode out and shut his room door. 

“Khushi..”

“Good night Arnav” she didn’t pay any heed and left for her room.

Arnav exhaled at her ignorance. He knew he had hurt her but that was the truth. He couldn’t trust her enough 8 years ago to be a part of their lives. But the way she cared for Aarav and took her place in this family again, he wondered if he was prepared to change his views about her?


*******************

Last night haunted Arnav and Khushi’s sudden silence and ignorance didn’t let him sleep well either. Today was Aarav’s school and he had to prepare him for it. He quickly showered, dressed and went to Aarav’s room. But when he reached there, he realized Khushi was already in.

“Aarav, come out soon.. What’s taking you so long in the bathroom”

Khushi ironed Aarav’s school dress and placed it on the bed.

“Mom, 2 minutes” he shouted from inside. Khushi began to polish his shoes. After two minutes Aarav came out, freshly showered. He had covered himself in a towel.

“Let me dry your hair. Come here”

“I will dress first” he insisted.

Khushi read his shyness and pinched his cheeks.

“Sweetheart.. mumma has seen you without clothes before. Nothing is hidden from Mumma”

He giggled at her comment and eased down when she wiped his head with a fresh towel.

“But Dad said you left us after I was born” he queried. “When did you see me without clothes then?”

Her heart sank. Arnav, who was observing the two from the door, stiffened seeing Khushi’s reactions.

“Morning Champ” he intruded.

“Dad” Aarav rushed to him and hugged him tight. “Will you drop me to school today? Mumma is also coming”

“Of course,” he kissed his head giving a glance to Khushi. She though was smiling at the two, her eyes were only on their son.

“I will get him dressed” he said to Khushi.

“Great. I will go check if the breakfast is ready. Aarav.. no doing time pass. Come down soon. Okay?”

“Yes Mumma”

She pinched his cheeks and quickly head down. Arnav was surprised she didn’t ignore him or behaved cold like last night. How could she shift her behavior so easily?


They had a quick breakfast but Khushi ensured Aarav didn’t miss to eat anything, especially milk.


“That’s your tiffin” she handed him the tiffin-box. “Your favorite Chole Puri”


Arnav was amused. She cooked for Aarav in the morning? When did she wake up to prepare all of this? ever since she got to know what each one of them likes to eat, she either asked the chefs to make it or cooked herself.


“I have given you enough to share with your friends but you got to eat too. No eating junk food outside. Am I clear?” Khushi instructed Aarav while combing his hair.

“Yes Mumma. I know that already. Dad has taught me”


Ayush was loving the change in their mornings now a days. Khushi’s presence in their house brought freshness and liveliness back in the family.

“Let’s go” Arnav rose from his chair. “Morning traffic is bad. We shouldn’t be late”


Aarav kissed Anjali who hugged him back.

“Bye Bua”

“Bye little champ. Go and shine” she patted his back and Aarav rushed to his parents to leave for school.

Even during the car ride, Khushi kept instructing Aarav to take care of his belongings, not to forget anything and pay attention to whatever is taught. They reached the school and Aarav hugged them both as they got down the car. The joy in his eyes to see both his mother and father together, dropping him to school was palpable.


“Mom, Dad.. will you both come to pick me from school today?”

“We will” Khushi instantly replied and kissed his cheek.

“Now go and be a good boy” Arnav stroked his cheek. Aarav bid them Bye and hurried inside the school building.

They waited there until he entered the building. The smile on Khushi’s face faded as they got back in the car.

“I am working from home today” Arnav mentioned. He just wanted to kill the silence between them.

She nodded blankly. Before he could talk more, her phone rang.

“Hi Dad” she answered. “Yes. Just dropped Aarav to school”

“Khushi.. you have denied the Detectives from working on Manjith’s case?” Shashi queried.

Though the phone was not on speaker mode, Arnav could still hear his voice. He was equally surprised. Why would Khushi do that? She desperately wanted to find the truth.

“Yes Dad”

“Yes? Why? He is an important clue to sort the misunderstandings between you and Arnav”

“There are no misunderstandings Dad. Just pay them off for whatever they worked on and..”

Before she could complete, Arnav snatched her phone to talk.

“Mr. Gupta. Don’t listen to her. Let the detectives work on finding Manjith” he commanded.

Khushi struggled to get her phone back from him but he didn’t give her that easily.


“We will call you later Mr. Gupta” he added before disconnecting the call. “What the hell is wrong with you?” he snarled passing her the phone.


She didn’t reply and was about to dial her father again when Arnav parked the car at the side.

“Khushi don’t” he warned.

“It was my decision to investigate further. I don’t want to this anymore. You cannot stop me”

“Of course, I can” he argued snatching the phone again.

“Arnav.. give back my phone”


He pushed it in his pant pocket so that she couldn’t grab it again from him.

“You won’t get it until you tell me why you are doing this”


She swallowed. Why was he being so arrogant now?

“Do you think I cannot take my phone from your pockets?”

“Try” he challenged.


She unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned on him. The moment her arm reached for his pocket; he grabbed her wrist. She struggled to set her arms free.

“Leave me..”

“Tell me why you changed your mind first”

“I don’t want to tell you anything” she kept struggling to get her phone. She used her other hand and this time Arnav literally dragged her so hard that she was pulled on his lap in no time. They both froze as their gaze landed on each other. Despite the full AC in the car, sweat beads formed on her forehead by their closeness. She was on his lap? And he didn’t look interested in changing their position. It was weird yet comforting.


“Ab bolo” he demanded, without leaving her wrists.

“I have nothing to tell you Arnav. Just let me..”

“You won’t be able to move an inch until you tell me” he warned her again.


Khushi’s jaw clenched. Is this even a position to confront or argue? But if he still wants her to talk, she will.

“I am done” she snapped. “I have decided. I am done sharing the probabilities of my innocence with you. I am giving no more explanations to you and keeping no more hopes from our relationship. I might not have been right then.. but so were you. You didn’t take right decision either Arnav”


Now he was intrigued.

“I told you why I didn’t let you stay in my life” he debated.

“It wasn’t your decision to make Arnav” she shouted. “I was your wife, your baby’s mother. We should have taken this decision together”

“We took this decision together” he argued.

“If you are talking about the contract we signed during my pregnancy, then let me tell you it was nullified then and there when I met with that accident”


Arnav was speechless.

“I lost my memories. I needed the support of my family and instead of giving me that, you pushed me away from your life because you couldn’t trust me enough. Wow”

His grip on her wrists loosened.

“If I was wrong during that 9 months of my pregnancy, you were wrong for the last 8 years Arnav. You left me when I needed you the most and you never turned back. And upon all that.. you had the audacity to hate me? If you hate me for the one year of our marriage that we spent together, then I should hate you for those 8 years you didn’t let me be with you. If I hadn’t come to India this time, I would never know I had a husband, a son?”

Arnav looked away. Guilt washed over his face.


“I don’t know if Manjith exists and even if he does, will it prove anything or not Maybe Anjali is right. She never had an affair but I would never tarnish a woman’s image only because I hated her. I know you will find it hard to believe considering how I have behaved with you in College and after marriage. But you cannot know me better I know myself”


Arnav swallowed the ache in his throat as he saw tears rolling from her eyes.


“Only because you think I am responsible for Anjali’s broken engagement; you even didn’t think twice before accusing me of having a boyfriend and even sleeping with him when I was pregnant? How.. how dare you say that? A man would think twice before putting such a huge allegation on any woman.. .and I… I was your wife Arnav.. How could you think so cheap of me?”


Last night was an eye opener for Khushi. She re-analyzed all the hateful words which Arnav had thrown on her so far. Despite all that she had still wanted to reconcile with him for their Son. Not anymore. Arnav stared at her with an unreadable expression.

She controlled herself from breaking into his arms. That was the last thing she wanted right now.

“I accept I was at fault but you don’t even realize what mistake you have done Arnav. And to top it all.. last night you made it quite clear to me, where I stand in your life. You didn’t trust me enough years ago and you have no reasons to trust me now either. So, I have decided Arnav. We are together for Aarav and whatever days are left for the one month to complete, I will stick to my role. You have already done a favor on me by giving me the right to be your wife for the next few days. I will live with that. You want to divorce me, I will live with that too. But I am not leaving my son. I might have been scared of accepting my pregnancy and giving birth and taking up the responsibility of a child then. But I won’t let that mistake again. I want to raise my son with you. It doesn’t matter if we be together or not. It… it doesn’t matter.”


She rose herself from his lap and took the passenger seat again. Her tears were unstoppable. This storm of emotions which she had suppressed from so many days was finally out today. Arnav gripped the wheels but didn’t start the car yet. He needed a minute and most importantly, he had to clarify his part too. Especially the one which hurt her the most.


“You were going to abort the baby without my permission” he stated not looking at her. “When I got to know, I rushed to the hospital. If I had been delayed even by a minute..” he paused to swallow his own tears.. “Aarav wouldn’t have been there…”


Khushi clutched the ends of her Saree Pallu. This was again a part of her past which she had no clue about and he never cared to share. She lifted her head to see him and that’s exactly when he met her gaze too.


“When I asked you why you didn’t want the baby, you told me you have feelings for someone else.. that… there was another man in your life and this baby of ours would ruin your connection with him”

Khushi was shocked.

“It was a lie” she sobbed.

“I know” he nodded. “I realized it eventually during your pregnancy period. You lied to me because you thought that was the only way to drop the child which I didn’t let you do. That’s when the contract between us was drafted Khushi. I don’t know about you… but for a man like me.. its hard to forgive such a partner or expect anything from her in future. I felt betrayed by your lies.. At times it was hard to analyze when you lied and when you told the truth.. So when I met you again after all these years and saw you with Tanmay.. planning your future with him.. I.. I couldn’t control my anger. I hated you more. That’s why when you asked me if I cheated on you ever which made us stay away all these years, I was aggravated and, in that rage,, I made those harsh allegations on you. I shouldn’t have said that. It was a mistake. That wasn’t me.. That was my hatred for you which made me use those cheap words and I wish I could take them back. I am sorry”


Khushi shut her eyes. Why was all this so complex? If her lies, childishness mistakes had ruined their past, his decision of never sharing their relationship status all these years and keeping her away from him and Aarav had ruined their future. They were both at fault. It was impossible to carry forward a relationship like this.



To be Continued. 


________________________________________________________________________________

NEW JEALOUSY EXCERPTS - Mr and Mrs Sehgal & Mr and Mrs Thakur Ebooks

 


Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Net Banking / eWallet (@ INR 99)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE



NEW EXCERPT - 4


“Mohit knows a lot about you” Kabier enquired.

Aashi kept her eyes low.

“I told you. We are school friends”

“He had a crush on you?”

“During the school times, Kabier. Not now”

“And the birthmark? How does he know that?”

Aashi fumed. So that’s his problem. The birthmark!!

“How do you think he knows?” she asked.

“Aashi, I need answers, not another question”

“And I want to know what you think about me and Mohit? You think I showed him my knee? That’s how he knows? How sick Kabier”

She was about to get up, but he pulled her back on the couch they were presently seated.

“Let me go” she struggled. “Kabier please let me go”

“Sshhh” he cupped her cheeks. “Calm down” his thumbs stroked her cheeks. 
She shut her eyes. However mad she was right now on her husband, she also sympathized for his wounds and her body burned by the way he stroked her skin. He didn’t dig further on the birthmark topic. Instead, he said something which froze her again.

“You are mine, Aashi Sehgal”

Her eyes shot open, and she glared at him.

“You are mine and no one snatches what’s mine”

She could feel it – the electricity between them. It was tangible, and she felt it for the first time because it was mutual. Kabier Sehgal was no longer being cold and distant. He was improvising on their relationship and she could see the streaks of feelings in his eyes already.

Also Read: Mr and Mrs Sehgal - Chapter 1 and 2 + All Excerpts + Reviews. Click HERE
__________________________________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Book 2 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Story of Neil Thakur, a Jerk Entrepreneur who gets what he eyes on. When he and his pricey girlfriend Nyra are en route to India, his life collides with 21-year-old Esha Singhal, the daughter of his rival. Whilst his mind tries to keep that baby girl out of his way, his body and heart don't approve. A romantic tale of love, betrayal and possession. Will Esha conquer Neil’s heart? Or is she on some other mission Neil is unaware of?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Netbanking/eWallet (@ INR 99)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE


NEW EXCERPT 

“Dress? You got me another dress? Why? And how did you know I was here?”

“Esha, no questions” he snapped. “I know you are uncomfortable in this dress so why don’t you just change it when you have the chance to do so?”

Heat rose on her face.

“Jatin sent you my picture, didn’t he? That’s how you came here? With this bloody dress”

Neil chewed his teeth.

“I left a meeting to come here Esha. Don’t make me regret that. Just change”

She laughed.

“You left a meeting for this? To cover up your wife?”

“Yea, to cover up my wife because I know what kind of men visit places like these and I didn’t want men to gawk at you in such a skinny dress”


Also Read: Mr and Mrs Thakur - Chapter 1 and 2 + All Excerpts + Reviews. Click HERE

46 comments:

  1. Madhu please give precap of lawful sins 2 .
    When you will update royal fling epilogue ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Royal Fling Epilogue, I cannot assure when. Will try my best to draft early. Precap for Lawful Sins 2 in an hour

      Delete
    2. Madhu atkeast by this weekend try to give epilogue.

      Delete
  2. Wow.. finally half the things are cleared.. we just need to find manjhit now and get to know what anjali's story was. Great update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome update. Glad that the misunderstandings are getting cleared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Update. Both Arshi are wrong. Khushi was really immature and it cost her a lot Arnav also crossed his limits. Aarav is finally getting the love of his parents. If Arshi again drift apart he will suffer. Arnav's pain is understandable but people do change. Arnav only love Khushi but didn't trust her enough. 8 years is enough to change. Arnav gets bothered by Khushi's ignorance. Arnav should notice that Khushi has become more mature and responsible and is taking care of Aarav. Arnav should think about Aarav. Arshi got close. Khushi is right both are wrong. Khushi cleared her stand. Hope Arnav Khushi act like mature individual as Aarav will be affected the most. Thanks for the Update😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now khushi also lost hope, I'm very happy for aarav, wish he get both parents love in future too . Both are in fault, arnav allegation towards khushi not easily forgivable. Arnav lack of trust and khushi childshness break their marraige

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and a lovely update with a part of the misunderstanding cleared..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... Awesome update. Finally things were almost clear now. But what's next in their future?? I'm sure both loves Aarav, but what about them. They still has feelings for each other. Their immaturity and lack of trust spoiled their life in the past. Hope they will took good decision about their future atleat. Everything about their past has to be reveal for that. Hope it will happen soon....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update loved it ...great work di ��������������

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally finally atleast something got cleared between them...Waiting for Next Part...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb update. Khushi decision was right but what Arnav had shared was hurtful too. To patch back needs both heartfelt talk with each other. And the truth to be out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing. I simply loved it. No words. KKG is right. I mean both are wrong in their parts and both has learned now what they did. I want to see some more ignorance from KKG side. I really want it dear. But yes as writer you know better :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. One thing is clear Arnab still loves Khushi. Both were wrong from their respective places. Arnav still gets pricked by Khushi's ignorance. Arnav seems still unsure whether he can trust Khushi or not. Aarav needs them both. Aarav is finally getting his mom's love and warmth. Khushi is also fulfilling her motherly duties. Aarav is a child Arnav shouldn't have told Aarav such things about his mother. Arnav though notices Khushi's change is unable to accept it and move on from his hurt and pain. Aayush is quite hopeful about Arshi. Hope Khushi find Manjit. Khushi halt Manjit case as she is hurt and lost her hopes. Don't know whether to be angry on Khushi or pity on her. She has lost her family along with her memory. Hope this Manjit exsist and Khushi is proven right Arnav is equally affected by Khushi pain . He accused Khushi of something so horrible. Khushi also wasn't right. She did wrong by thinking to abort Aarav. Arnav's feeling as a father is correct. Khushi was truly mad and immature to say about her false affair. Arnav still loves her hope he gives her a chance. Very emotional story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was ready to forgive khushi but she was wrong. I understand why she didn’t want that child. But words and actions are different. She acted upon her words. It’s not the right thing to do. There are so many girls who raise a child with so much hardships in their lives. Khushi had everything. She had money, a family she had plenty of options. She just had to give birth to the baby after that she could have hired a nanny. That way she could have completed her degree too. In that sense khushi was inhuman. I’m not blaming khushi. But stating my opinion about her misdeeds. Anyway her actions, her words have hurt many lives. It’s really difficult for them to forgive her too. It’s better if someone could proven khushis innocence without any investigations. When khushi tries to do that it triggers other people’s anger, like anjalis. Wish even her abortion thought also just a misunderstanding. Nice update. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's not forget here that the marriage she was tied to was unwanted.. any girl at her age with a relationship which she wants to abandon wouldn't bring another life into this world to hurt and trouble it with no love of parents ..

      Delete
    2. Not wanting a child is not a crime esp when its is not planned, is unexpected and is a product of a relationship that you have been forced into.

      To my mind, its better to abort the child rather than bring him/her into a world where your parents relationship was already f****d up, they were forced into a relationship and didn't want to stay in it.

      It is NOT being inhuman.. if anything, its kindness to the child rather than him being an unwanted child. That is far worse!! And trust me not all parents want and love the child after its born when they hated the idea of the child in the first place!

      Delete
    3. I expected this type of votes and comments! I just stated what I felt. I know they were forced in to a relationship. Hence she didn’t want the child at that moment! But why didn’t she think about it when she made the baby with Arnav? Why didn’t she discussed with Arnav? We don’t know how he would have replied if she discussed it with him. I’m not taking anyone’s side. Look at the comment of shimmer. Why didn’t you comment on her? I’m always getting offended for my comments. Don’t forget it’s my right to write what I feel about this story!

      Delete
    4. No one is denying your right to comment. You are def entitled to your opinion.. its a dialogue, not a criticism :-) I just happened to read your comment & responded

      Delete
    5. I didn’t feel like that when I see so many dislikes and comments on it. No offense but you would have feel the same if this happened to you! I’m sorry if I hurt you!

      Delete
    6. @Attud Ashinam

      Aarav was birn not to just Khushi but also to Arnav. She didn't want the baby but he wanted. Why are rights, mental health of only Khushi important to you? Why not Arnav's?


      No doubt the best for a baby would be to be born to both parents who love it, want it. But it is duty of those couples who don't want baby to ensure no conception. Contraceptives are there is market for a purpose and if it fails...your mental health is considered and abortion is allowed legally.

      Don't go waltzing into bed and then expect no baby.

      So sensitive women like you have no idea how brutal abortion is. Its not easy to make a foetus unconscious, smash a tiny skull, break someone's body parts limb by limb inside YOUR WOMB...COZ YOU ARE ON THAT TABLE, NO FOR ANY GENUINE REASON MENTIONED IN MTO ACT BUT JUST BCOZ YOU WENT FUCKING CARELESS IN BED AND NOW DON'T WANT THE CHILD!! WHY DIDN'T USE PROTECTION?

      You can't imagine all this happening to a new born baby but it happens with foetus...bcoz that innocent body's fault is that it happened to be inside YOUR body!!

      Ever wondered why abortion is legal only for select cases? bcoz there are unscrupulous women too...who only know about my life my rules! They have no idea that this concept is applicable to every damn one. Even to that so called unwanted child!


      There is a reason awareness campaigns about contraceptives are run. Use them... rather than going under knife coz even foetus' life matters


      Delete
    7. Also, for your legal knowledge...aborting a baby for a condition that is not mentioned in MTP Act is a crime. You are safe only until you are not caught.

      Delete
  14. Both are at fault and have messed up the relationship, but what about Aarav. I hope they don't commit the same mistake again

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome update. I am expecting the Khushi's outburst and this part really satisfied me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What I am liking most about these both is they are trying to be good parents to Aarav, irrespective of their differences. Khushi was extremely foolish to make up a false affair to get rid of Aarav and Arnav was no less in taking a jibe at her for it now... eight years later even after knowing it was a bluff. When you had completely removed her from your lofe than you have no right to fly off the handle in jealousy due to Tanmay that too when you know she has no memories of marriage. And Sheetal has been in picture.


    Khushi if you didn't want baby... you should have taken after 72 hours. You can't simply go and abort a baby bcoz u dont want it. It takes two to make baby and you did wrong to both Arnav n Aarav. This contract thing you followed was the right thing in caee you wanted nothing to do with baby. I may sound a bit harsh here, but you lost all your motherly rights the moment you lied down on abortion table coz lets face the facts...Aarav wouldn't be there had you been successful in undergoing the knife.

    This is sort of new, rebirth of you Khushi today as the mother of Aarav. I pray Aarav when grows up will remember this new you and not get deeply hurt by the fact that you wanted to kill it.

    The hurt that your mother/father wanted to kill you...that you are unwanted child is very very painful. Immaturity of parents, their naive age and all comes later for the child. The pain is very deep that your mother could have killed you had your father been a minute late.

    I just hope he reconciles with the fact and always remember that you love him is the greater fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entire anti & pro abortion debate is about a woman's right over her own body.

      A baby can be an unplanned accident & the parents may choose to abort the baby based on their circumstances. It doesn't make them evil. We don't know the whole back story....We don't know if Arnav was a supportive loving husband -clearly not!

      A rape victim who gets pregnant has every right to abort a child rather than bring it in the world, even if the father feels otherwise.

      Delete
    2. Go read MTP Act and then debate with me. Don't want a baby you can abort it, give it for adoption or go for contract like Khushi does here. I have no problem in that. What motal right does Khushi has now to barge into Aarav's life?


      If your nineteen year old friend got married out of consent then I assume she was literate enough to know about sex and family planning and discuss same with her husband me before consummating marriage. If she didn't want baby why wasn't she on contraceptive and if contraceptive failed then her abortion is completely legal. But if otherwise, she has no right to go aborting babies if she doesn't want one just bcoz of accidental sex. She can land up in jail.


      Second thing, As much as a woman is owner of her own body, baby belongs to two people if born out of normal relationship. I didn't know yu were immature enough to compare a rape victim's sovereign right to that of a normal woman who is in consensual sexual relationship.


      Most important thing, Khushi has all right to live her life as she wants. But I think she was educated enough to know baby is natural consequence of sex. She should have taken morning-after pill.

      When a baby can be unwanted for a woma why can't same woman be unwanted for that unwanted child? When Khushi got her independence as she wanted then whatever happens between her and Aarav will be on terms of Aarav and his legal guardian i.e., Arnav his father, who wanted him. It is as simple as it can be.

      You may abort as many babies as you want bcoz its your body and by this logic it is perfectly acceptable that your partner who wants those babies breaks up with you. It is again perfectly okay for that unwanted child to not feel any motherly vibes from you. Your emotions as mother in this case ll always matter according to that unwanted child, not according to you. And its not acake for child to swallow that your mother was just a minute late from aborting you.


      Rights are not exclusive privelge of women only. Men have equal rights and so does children. By always thinking from just a woman's perspective...women are following the principle they themselves hate most - patriarchy. We don't need matriarchy... equality would be enough.

      Delete
    3. In case it escaped your notice, laws are man made, they are not divine proclamation :-) -and across all countries, lawmakers have been men, not women. Strange that laws that are meant for women are framed by men who are a product of patriarchy.. by your logic of quoting the law, the suffragate movement was illegal, women should have never got the right to vote, nor had the right to inherit ancestral property because the"law" at that point in time said so and it would be illegal to allow any of those.

      Get real. Accidental pregnancies occur even with protection. And even married couples, with sufficient sex education, who use protection normally and are careful, do have unprotected moments of passion that can result in pregnancies.

      As for your impassioned writing on the foetus head breaking, being broken apart limb by limb blah blah, you are aware right that the the foetus feels no pain till the third trimester? The perception of pain can occur only after the thalamocortical pathways start to function which does not happen till the 29th or 30th week of pregnancy.

      And yes, it the right of both parents, in a happy marriage to decide what to keep a child or abort it. And bringing a child into an unhappy marriage, and giving the child a broken home to begin with, worse thing ever to do to the child.

      If one partner feels strongly about something, you talk, explain, try and make the other one understand or try and understand yourself. And sometimes the other has to give in, however much you may desire otherwise. Much like you would do for other things in your married life! Otherwise marriage has no meaning. The burden of a successful marriage does not lie with one partner alone. It needs compromises and sacrifices by BOTH.

      How old are you? There is lot to be said for grey hair and experience. It teaches you a lot more than you give it credit for.

      Delete
    4. It looks like your hair became grey under sun. MTP already covers accidental pregnancies that are result of failed contraception.

      And your assumption that Arnav Khushi should talk it out applies not just to Arnav but to Khushi too. Did her father put a gun on her head for marriage? Did she not know that she has slept with Arnav? Did she not know that baby has another parent too and he should be consulted too before killing the child? With your grey hairs, you should know that marriage is two wheeler not solo show. Why didn't she ma him understand. Oops sorry...he is a man na...he has no emotions at all! Emotions are exclusive property of women. Imagine what if arnav didn't want child and Khushi did. What if he got it aborted without her knowledge. Do you even realize the gravity of situation?


      2nd thing. I am not at all against abortion when it is required but abortion is not something that you can abuse just bcoz its your damn body. Foetus feeling pain or not, is still debatable. It has yet not been proved. It is so hilarious that tearing limbs and smashing a skull just bcoz you happen to realise that you don't want baby after many weeks(had many occasions after sex to terminate the embryo but you let it grow till your next period and didn't bother to take one morning after pill) boils down to one single thing - physical pain. That life growing in your womb is at your mercy...you ll decide if it gets to live or not bcoz its your body and you can always have unprotected sex as mnay times as you like.

      It is perfectly fine to enjoy life and abort babies at your whims...there is no need to take a contraceptive or go for any surgery when you can always abort the baby when it happens.

      Your grey hair seem to be completely de-linked from your grey matter.



      Again I repeat, women who don't want babiee must ensure they don't get pregnant. Sex comes with huge probability of baby. Your case becomes genuine when your contraceptive fails...

      It is not good to have all knowledge of sex, know about your right to abortion but not know about contraceptives.Since beginning, I am only talking about cases that happen bcoz couples don't bother about contraceptives or go careless about them.


      Also, in simple language if Khushi has all rights to abort a pregnancy then with that she loses all rights on Aarav. He has all rights to hate her if he wants. Arnav also had accidental pregnancy and he wants it...if after everything...it remained a deadlock then they did the right thing by drawing a contract. Again simple! Arnav's angst against her for going to that table is perfectly understandable.


      If a woman has got right to abort then another woman who feels its not right thing to abort unwanted pregnancy is ALSO right. So is the man who wants the baby.




      It is high time you stop playing women card at wrong place, for there are a fairly large number of arena still left where men are playing masters. Go Stop that. Every law is not against women as you are trying to insinuate.

      MTP is a progressive law.. go back and look at the history...no doubt it can be further progressive but it has nothing to do with men. The fact that a mother doesn't need anyone else's permission to undergo abortion speaks fairly about this law not being made in stone age by men.


      When you draw comparisons, cite equatable references and with your grey matter that is located inside the brain.



      I don not look forward to extend this debate here om Madhu's forum and make it messy here. It is surely an inconvenience to her.

      Thanks...not looking forward to baseless arguments or further communication with you.


      Delete
    5. Forgot to add one very important thing. Women since beginning are fighting for equal rights, for feminism, be it right to vote or become a combat pilot. It has always been about equality. And equality respects equal rights of men too. They don't have dual parameters. It is not about feminazism. Nexttime when you talk about rights (divine or moral whatever you want to call them)...make sure you consider rights of all parties involved.

      If men are wrong in trampling over women then so are those women who trample over feelings of men coz you nay not be knowing but your friend and her husband both are made of flesh n blood with working brains. She is at equal fault as her husband for this unwanted pregnancy she is suffering.

      As much angst as she holds against the scenario... maybe even child holds it too... that why wasn't she under contraception... if she didn't want him/her.

      Delete
    6. I notice Madhu posted the next update quickly to prevent any further exchange of words :-) so I shall respect that.

      Your lack of maturity or understanding of larger things is reflected in your arguments and strident language, so agreed, so prefer not to extend it. As Bonaparte said - The only victories that leave no regrets are the ones over ignorance.

      Delete
    7. Right quote. It applies to you too. Start looking at larger perspective before your narrow-mindedness boomerangs back. You know right, that you are free to do and advocate for as many non-genuine abortions you want. I am not going to sue you.

      I told you not to communicate here on her platform and rake issue into a larger one. I no longer have interest in showing you the other side of the coin. Please have a look at your language before pointing out mine. Good Luck. May you grow up wiser, more mature with your sun-greyed hair. You could be 100 years old for all I care!!!

      Delete
  17. Hope they clear there problem and don't get separated. Both are at fault,they have trust issues which is big problem. Hope they solve there differences

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very Emotional update khushi and arnav both r wrong and both did mistakes but i like the fact that r being good parents to aarav forgetting there difference and I too think the same as khushi is thinking in the last part they should not be in this type of relationship they better seperate and only become aarav's 0arent and move on in live its not always necessary to have happy ending with the leads and accepting the eachother mistakes and fauts we cannot always force to have happy ending its not necessary yar ... It my thinking 🤔... post soon ....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of them were wrong.... Wonderful update...

    ReplyDelete
  20. As usual lovely update with many mysteries still unsolved...

    I am still not sure how they both ended up being married? Forced by two friends who wanted to convert their friendship into a relationship or the result of an unwanted pregnancy?

    And I can understand Khushi's panic and silly response in trying to abort a child. And we still don't know the whole story behind that.

    I have seen enough young women who have an unexpected pregnancy & are mentally and physically not prepared for it. It is the job of the family and particularly the husband to talk them through their anxiety. And sometimes, the solution may well be having a child later, however harsh and awful that may sound.

    Had a young friend who got pregnant unexpectedly just 2 months after marriage. She was really young, married at 19, wanted to work, enjoy life with her new husband. Family & husband forced her to go ahead, she was very resentful. Finally the marriage did not survive because she couldn't come to terms with the fact that her wishes were of no importance to anyone and that at 20, she already had a child and associated responsibilities.. so there is no right or wrong or judgements in something like this, just situations and circumstances.

    Yes Khushi was immature and flighty but would she be vindictive enough to destroy Anjali's life on a whim? Why didn't Anjali like her and vice versa? And while Arnav may have had plenty of reasons to hate Khushi, to accuse her of carrying someone else's child is not nice..though she may have well provoked him.

    I am not sure why most of the readers feel that Arnav still loves her? I wonder if he ever loved her..he may have been fond of her but love? If he did love her, he sure as hell did not make any attempt to try and understand her insecurities about her pregnancy, was quick to judge her for her misplaced attempt to abort and happily dumped her after her accident when she lost her memory and probably needed him the most. I can't see any love in any of his behavior - just getting her to bed and making her pregnant is not love!

    And he never once in the 8 years tried to get in touch, find out how she was, tried to reach out even if only to have his son met his mother, was ready to get married again - where is the love in all this? Khushi had amnesia, but he didn't!

    I think Khushi has made a sensible decision to let go of her relationship with Arnav but not Aarav, but she should find the truth about Manjith, if only for her peace of mind & to apologize if she was in the wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agreeing with you.
      If she never came to India she would never know she has a husband or a son. Based on the past they cannot keep her away from her truth.
      8 years passed, arnav never tried to contact her. It's like she didn't matter for him anymore.
      I want her to find the past, her truth and throw that in his face..

      Delete
  21. They both are wrong in their own way but one thing is there they both are very good parents. Lovely story. Waiting to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good that they talked about what went wrong in the past

    ReplyDelete
  23. Superb update..
    Loved the way arshi spoke.


    All their so is just starting kindergarten both of them are taking care of so much loving it

    ReplyDelete
  24. There were faults on both sides. Trust issues from his side as her track record was not good. But he made decisions on her behalf which was not right. Awesome chapter

    ReplyDelete