Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Lawful Sins - Season 2 - Part 45

 



PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 45



“I can’t believe we are taking a walk in your lawn at this hour of the night” Arnav mentioned as he strolled with Khushi outside the Gupta Mansion.

After discussing their plans for the engagement, Nani had retired to her room. But Arnav and Khushi were not ready to call it a night yet. It was Khushi’s idea to take a walk in the garden for some time. With their fingers entwined in each other’s, Khushi leaned her head on his shoulder. She still couldn’t believe that she had agreed for getting married to Arnav Singh Raizada. It meant commitment.. permanence. So far, the only relationship she had believed and committed to was her bonding with Nandakishore. But since Arnav and his family had stepped in her life, she was slowly opening her heart and accepting new commitments and relationships. While Arnav discussed few more ideas regarding their engagement, she was lost in her own world. Arnav soon realized it and decided to bring her out of this stance. 
“You know my Ex-girlfriend used to love such night walks. I miss her”

Khushi stopped and her face instantly heated in anger. But the next moment Arnav burst into laughter and she was back to normal.

“Gosh!! Miss Jealous Gupta, you should have seen your face. I wonder if I really had an Ex, what would you do to her?” Arnav teased.

“Not funny Arnav” she snapped.

“It is funny Dammit” Arnav continued. “I so love to see you like this.. Hot and jealous”

He cupped her face, stroking her cheeks with his thumb. They didn’t speak for a long moment, just stared at each other. He then removed something from his pocket and before Khushi could see what that is, he had already slipped it on her wrist. The artistic gold bangle shined on her arm in the dark night.


“That belongs to my mother. She had shown it to me once.. and told me she would give this to my would-be wife”

Khushi touched and admired the bangle while Arnav continued to narrate.

“She had so many wishes from my wedding. I want to fulfil them all for her. That’s the only way I can give a closure to her desires.. to her dreams which she couldn’t see getting fulfilled until she was alive”

Khushi kissed the bangle and then palmed his cheek.

“We will fulfil them together… you and I.. both”

She kissed him gently to take away his pain.


********************


Next Day


Khushi finished an official call the next morning and opened the door to leave the room when she saw Arnav Singh Raizada standing there, almost about to knock.

“hey..” she smiled. “Good morning Mr. Raizada. Hope you slept well”

She was clearly teasing. Arnav pushed her in the room and shut the door. He pinned her to the wall behind.

“You left early this morning” he complained twirling her hair strand.

Last night as promised, Arnav stayed in the guest room of Gupta Mansion and Khushi had slept in the same room with him like always. But she left early and the reason behind it wiped the glow from her face.

“You know its bad to leave your fiancée’s room without informing him”


When Khushi didn’t smile at his tease, he realized the matter was serious.

“You okay?” his tone changed into worry.

“I am fine. Just saw a bad dream.. And it woke me up.. I didn’t want to spoil your sleep so… I left”

Arnav sighed in disappointment.

“We are getting engaged Khushi. I want to be with you not only in your good times but bad times too”

She weakly shook her head.

“What was the dream about?”

“It’s silly.. I want to ignore it.. Please” she urged.

“If its that silly how can it be bad? I know its still bothering you. So tell me. What did you see?”

Khushi knew he wouldn’t stop chasing her until she tells him everything.

“I saw we are getting engaged. I am waiting for you to come … and.. you don’t turn up..” she paused to swallow. “You ditch me at the last moment”

Arnav was cold for a second and then he laughed.

“I don’t turn up? I ditch you?” he laughed again. “Silly woman. The day I ditch you, would be the last day of my existence”

“Arnav” she shouted angrily. “Don’t ever talk like that”

“I wont” he kissed her forehead. “But you have to promise me you wouldn’t take such dreams seriously either. We are made for each other and we will be together.. humesha”

His cheesy one liners brought her smiles back.

“Mr. Humesha… I will keep that in mind but can we just leave this room now??”

“Oh yes” he pulled away from her. “we have to share our engagement plans with NK and Lavanya too”

“Not we” she grinned. “You are going to do that.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you. I talked to Nani. You will talk to our siblings”

“With pleasure” he agreed opening the door and leading her out.


*****************


When Arnav shared their decision to get engaged, NK and Lavanya’s happiness had no bar. They made plans for the day and set their agendas for the big day.

“I am going to take care of invitations. Me and Nani will personally go and invite our close relatives and friends from both sides” NK stated.

Nani readily agreed.

“And I am going to assist Khushi with the shopping” Lavanya exclaimed. “In fact, I have options of some of the best designers in the town who can plan your engagement outfits”

Arnav and Khushi just watched their family with enthusiasm. This one decision had brought a different liveliness in each one of them.

“Bella will have an outfit too” Lavanya picked Bella in her arms and cuddled her but Bella was only comfortable with Arnav and Khushi. So she quickly jumped from her lap and hopped on Khushi’s.

“Yea.. Bella needs a cute outfit” NK added. “We should have a theme engagement. How about that?”

“No themes please” Khushi interrupted. “Me and Arnav want to keep it simple and low”

“Low?” Nani frowned. “Khushi bitiya, it’s my grandson’s wedding. I want the whole world to see you both together and bless you”

“I agree Nani but… considering the present situation, I don’t think its feasible”

“Khushi is right” Arnav agreed. “Though Akash and his team will take care of the security, I feel we shouldn’t leave any gaps. Let the engagement be simple. The marriage can be a grand affair”

Khushi was glad he supported.

“Don’t you think we are missing the most important thing here?” Arnav added.

Khushi and everyone else stared at him blankly.

“I think we have covered it all” Lavanya said.

“What about the engagement rings?” Arnav queried. This was the most important part to be taken care of.

“That’s your lookout” NK replied. “You and Khushi can chose your respective rings and let us know”

“Great idea” Lavanya accepted and so did Nani.


Khushi was overwhelmed with all these talks and plans. She never thought a day like this would ever come in her life when she would plan to get settled with someone. But since that man was Arnav Singh Raizada, everything looked less complicated.


“Let’s go shop the rings today, Miss Gupta?” Arnav formally asked.

“As per your convenience Mr. Raizada” she replied in the same tone. “But right now, I need to leave for work and Kishu is coming along with me”

“Right” NK quickly finished his breakfast with others. Once they were done and ready to leave, Arnav introduced the two guards to Khushi and NK, which Akash had appointed for them. Khushi was impressed by the two built men who had no expressions on their face except a deep frown. Their bodyguard attire and the black sunglasses on their face made them look professional.

“I have informed your secretary Mrs. Pinto to keep your guards updated on your respective schedules. None of you two would ever go anywhere without them” Arnav strictly instructed.

“I wont mind” NK winked. “You know ASR, I have always loved this profession. If I didn’t have to support my family business, I would run a security firm”

Saying that he quickly got in the car and waited for Khushi to get in.

“Will pick you up at 05:00. Let’s shop the rings tonight followed by a dinner” Arnav declared.

“Sure” she sweetly pecked his cheek and got in the car. Suddenly the idea of having a partner for life seemed heartwarming.


******************


Evening


Khushi had selected the ring for Arnav already but Arnav was taking too long to make her ring selection.

“That’s too thick. We need something lighter and more unique” he addressed to the executive of the jewelry store they were in.

“Sure Sir. Let me show you the best collections we have”

The executive returned with unique ring designs and Arnav got busy in making his choice again. All Khushi did was admire him.

“I didn’t know you are so picky” she murmured.

Arnav glanced at her and smirked.

“I want the best for you”

“You are spoiling me with your pampering Arnav. I have never got this much attention from anyone before”

Arnav’s smile turned into a frown. He knew that already. Her parents had always neglected her and at some point of her life, she had stopped chasing for their love and attention. He picked the finest of the ring collection and inserted it in her finger to check her size.

“If I don’t pamper the center of my universe, who else will?” he asked admiring the ring on her finger. “How’s this one?”


She looked at her finger and was instantly drawn to his choice.

“Best.. just like you”

He smiled at her reply and asked the executive to bill it. That’s when his phone buzzed with an incoming message. It was Akash’s message who wanted to see them urgently. They decided to meet him at Prem Nivas as usual before heading back to their respective homes.

*****************


Prem Nivas


“No, I am not calling them” Khushi growled. “I don’t want them to doom the best day of my life”

Arnav stroked her lower back to calm her down. She then turned her head to Arnav.

“That’s your idea?” she asked. “You want me to invite my parents on our engagement”

“If you listen to me patiently, you will know why we are doing this” he replied.

Her flared nose and cheeks burning in anger made her look cute but Arnav paused his admiration and cupped her face.

“Your father is the one who bailed Viraj few years ago and after that Viraj came into NK’s life. We feel its all connected. Shashi Gupta has something to do with Viraj’s re-entry in our lives. And to prove that, we need access to his phone and call records”

“He is right” Akash agreed. “If he attends this party, my team can hack his phone easily and we will trace his call records to find connection between him and Viraj”


Khushi was surprised with this new finding.


“My father bailed Viraj? Why would he do that? What connection does he have with Viraj? He never cared for his own children, why would he care for a stranger?”

“That’s what we have to dig and hence we need your support” Akash answered.

“No” she argued. “I don’t want my parents to be anywhere near me during my engagement.”

Arnav sighed and turned to Akash once again, gesturing him to give them a minute in private. Akash left.

“Khushi…” his face softened.

“Arnav, just don’t. You have no idea what I feel for them. If my father has planted Viraj in our lives, I don’t think I can tolerate him anymore”

“I support you Khushi. But for now, let Akash do his job and find the clues. We have to cooperate”

Her heart beat frantically. Even the thought of having them around suffocated her. Since that was the only option to proceed with the investigation, she agreed.

Akash was glad he got their approvals.

“They will be suspicious if you or Arnav invite them” Akash added. “Let’s ask Nandakishore to do this”

“Over the phone” Khushi stated. “I don’t want Kishu to meet them personally, not even if he has a chain of guards along”

“I agree” Arnav supported her again.

“As long as they are coming to the party, I have no issues” Akash answered.

The stage was set. It was only a matter of few days to find Viraj’s real motives behind returning in their lives.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART

___________________________________________________________________________________


LAST FEW HOURS FOR LOWEST EBOOK AND COMBO PRICE 


BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE


Ebooks @ 79
























Combos @ 149











27 comments:

  1. I think viraj is related to guptas in some other way also.
    Madhu when you will update royal fling epilogue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes madhu...pls update Royal Fling"s epilogue..it's been so many days we r asking u for the epilogue..

      Delete
  2. Awesome Update. What's Viraj and Gupta's motive. Eagerly waiting to know. Arnav invited them at engagement sure Gupta's will create some problem.There must be some reason why Shashi Gupta bailed Viraj. Arnav and Khushi spending quality time with each other. Khushi's views on love and relationship changed. Only Arnav can do that. Khushi got jealous she is so possessive about Arnav. Arnav gave his mother's bangles as a blessing to Khushi and also shared an emotional moment with Khushi. Khushi kissed Arnav Due to her past Khushi has trust issues. Loved how Arnav assured her Arshi can deal with the enemy together. Arshi's siblings are happy for them. Bella and Khushi's bond is cute. Khushi also planned Bella's outfit. Arnav is supporting Khushi. Akash appointed a guard . Arshi selected rings.Shashi Gupta and Viraj are together. There must be some reason why Shashi bailed him out. Waiting for the engagement party. Thanks for the Update😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they will be safe and no problem happen in their engagment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gupta couple are probably after Khushi's property as her daadu gave everything to her and NK not the Gupta's. But there must be some other intension too. Gupta couple can create problems in Arshi engagement. Hopefully engagement will be without any problem. Please give a precap of YOTBM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one... Hope they will mind the motive of Viraj and Shashi....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb update...
    Loving this side of Ar8.
    Teasing, loving caring and the way he pamper khushi too good

    Wow the whole family is super excited with the new of their engagement.


    How evil her parents are. Hope skash find the clue

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Viraj is Mr. Gupta's other son from other women

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does khushi dream is hint of something going to happen bad?aur is it just random dream.hope they come to know about viraj.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Probably the Gupta's got viraj bailed so that they can get more money from khushi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful update
    Loved the way family was excited with the news of Arnav and Khushi's engengment
    I think Viraj is Shashi's son from other women and want Khushi's property somehow
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope this viraj matter will solve soon. Guptas wouldn’t have bailed viraj without a valid reason. What if they wanted to contact khushi through virajs blackmailing. Well only they can say. Nice update!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That’s was super update. Things going smoothly which might not going to last long or something. As Khushi had her bad dreams and her dad, viraj are together. Hmmm so something coming up it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update. Loved the way they both are bonding with each other.

    ReplyDelete