Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 9



Khushi's POV



“Shyam what is this? You didn’t tell me your father is hurrying for our marriage”

“That’s called surprise”

“It’s clearly not a surprise” I snap. “You know I am still recovering from fever”

“We are not getting engaged tonight Khushi. Relax. And its just a fever. You will be fine next week during our engagement”

It’s just fever? Did he really say that?? My subconscious mind instantly compares Shyam and Laad Governor. Shyam couldn’t come to save me, Arnav did. Shyam didn’t even come to meet me these two days when I was burning with fever and Arnav.. he got me home, arranged a doctor, ensured I had my medicines on time and didn’t argue much even for a TV remote. He looked concerned for me which technically Shyam should be.

“Shyam” I exhale. “I think we should wait for a month or two. You know my Business is expanding. I have to travel to meet some Clients in Mumbai this month. I am going to get a lot busy”

“Khushi, work and personal commitments go parallel. You can get engaged and travel for work. I am not stopping you” 

“You don’t understand” I shout.

I am not prepared to marry so soon. NO way!! He goes quiet for few seconds.

“Listen Khushi. My father and I have already decided and your grandmother have agreed too. Unless you don’t want to marry me at all, I don’t see why we shouldn’t be getting engaged next week”

Do I want to marry Shyam? Of course, I … don’t know. 


Note: Will post this Part tonight. 
__________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________

OFFER FOR PAYPAL USERS 

PAYPAL USERS CAN BUY PDF COPY OF YOUR BOOK HERE













________________________________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.


SAMPLE CHAPTERS. READ HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE






8 comments:

  1. Superb precap ....waiting for the update .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Precap. Khushi has already started comparing Shyam and Arnav and both have huge difference. Arnav will anyhow marry Khushi 😍😘.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shyam is after the property for sure.. that's why he is hurrying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanna see Arnavs reaction to khushis engagement

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. She is not sure and she shouldn't take this step at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shyam is evil.he only want property

    ReplyDelete
  7. If khushi doesn’t have feelings for him she must tell daadi. It’s not fair for both khushi and Shyam. We still don’t know what does this Shyam want so I’m not going to comment on that part at the moment.

    ReplyDelete