Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Yaadein Part 36



Goosebumps rushed across her skin. She felt her face flush and none of this was missed by Arnav. She leaned her cheek towards his palm which had cupped it. The friction was enough for Arnav to get his reply yet he waited for her to say it. When she opened her eyes again, he was studying her face, hoping to pick on her feelings. Staying in his bedroom again was her dream too and the acknowledgment was right on her lips when Aarav shouted from his room breaking her stance.


“Mom, I don’t know how to solve this problem”

Khushi looked at him with cringe of embarrassment and compassionate eyes. She totally respected how much Arnav wanted to spend some time with her but their son needed her too.

“I don’t know about our bedroom, but right now I need to be with Aarav” she replied.

His lips curled into a frown.

“You won’t be with Aarav forever tonight” he hinted. 
  “I think I will” she sighed knowing he will be upset knowing that. “I want to spend maximum time with him before I leave for Auckland”

She was right and though Arnav approved it, he still argued.

“And me? No time for me?”

His fighting spirit to get into her schedule impressed Khushi. She stared at him in complete silence for few seconds before making up her mind.

“What time do you sleep?”

“Around 11:30” he replied.

“I will see you at 11:00 at the poolside then after putting Aarav to sleep”

Arnav’s face lit and though he knew it was only for talk, he couldn’t wait for it.


Note: I will post this part today evening. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EXCERPT - Mr and Mrs Thakur (Kabier Sehgal and Neil Thakur in one Frame)



Standalone Romance Book 2 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Story of Neil Thakur, a Jerk Entrepreneur who gets what he eyes on. When he and his pricey girlfriend Nyra are en route to India, his life collides with 21-year-old Esha Singhal, the daughter of his rival. Whilst his mind tries to keep that baby girl out of his way, his body and heart don't approve. A romantic tale of love, betrayal and possession. Will Esha conquer Neil’s heart? Or is she on some other mission Neil is unaware of?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Netbanking/eWallet (@ INR 99)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

ALSO READ. Mr and Mrs Thakur. All Excerpts, Reviews, Sample Chapters. HERE

Kabier Sehgal and Neil Thakur in one FRAME - READ Kabier Sehgal's heartfelt advise to his friend Neil Thakur


NEW EXCERPT 


Kabier smiled. He had no words to explain this to his friend yet.

“You are smiling? I didn’t tell you a joke Kabier. I shared you what trouble I am going through. Say something dammit”

“You are in love.. lover boy” Kabier exclaimed.

Neil froze for a while and then rolled his eyes.

“This won’t work with me Kabier. I know you are just..”

“I am serious” Kabier repeated. “You are in love with Esha and you don’t even know it I assume.”

“I can’t love her” he argued. “I don’t believe in love you know.. This… this marriage itself is like a burden..”

“Are you trying to tell me that or prove it to yourself?"

Neil put down the glass and leaned back on the chair. He didn’t look convinced yet. Kabier decided to ease his confusion.

“Okay. Fine. Consider I accept what you say. That Esha is just a passing phase in your life. But so were the other girls you dated until now. Like Nyra and so many others. Did you ever feel the same with them? Did you ever help them sort their family problems? Did you ever see real worry and concern in their eyes for you? Did you ever care when they couldn’t make some time to go out with you? Did you like seeing them in your house? Did you ever thought of inviting them to your Villa? Did you ever feel jealous when these girls danced or flirted with other men despite being with you? No!! You didn’t. That’s because you didn’t love them. You needed them but you had no remorse when you broke up with those girls. But that’s not the case with Esha and you. Can you even imagine Esha walking out of your life getting the divorce?”

Neil was speechless. No, he could never even imagine that.

“Its tough Neil and believe me I have been there. In my case, I was too blind to realize my wife was my support system and she craved for me. Luckily it wasn’t too late because I didn’t waste time after I realized I wanted her in my life forever”

Neil was still the same… cold and clueless.

“Don’t waste time Neil. Hold her before she decides to leave you forever. Make her realize how integral she is for you to survive. Woe her”


7 comments: