Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 12


Khushi’s POV


The slap was necessary because only that would put an end to his horrible conversation between me and Shyam. It must have ached him bad but I don’t care. I watch him with hooded eyes.

“Get out of this house” I shout.

He looks at me horrified but I have made up mind. Shyam can never be the one I marry. It’s not only because of Devki Estate. He doesn’t respect me and my work. All these months whatever we had between us was his pretense and I am done with it.

“You are taking a wrong decision Khushi. The whole society knows you are my fiancée. And they also know how you have changed ever since the grandson of this house has returned” Shyam snaps. “I don’t have to tell you what changes I am talking about”
  I am still for a moment. What the hell is he talking about? Before I can retort, Arnav Singh Raizada blocks my view. He stands between me and Shyam, gripping his collar.

“Now you are playing a cheap card Shyam. One more word against my Daadi or Khushi and I will forget you were invited as a guest here”


Note: Will post this part today evening
________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EXCERPT FOR MARRIAGE JITTERS


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.


SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE


NEW EXCERPT 2

“You think this is a win-win situation for me to date my Client but it’s not. I am not looking for marriage right now neither a relationship.” 

“We can wait as long as you want. Don’t give up before trying Tarini” 

“Trying?” I laugh. “In my circle, we don’t try relationships Viren. We just abide by it. We respect it and give it a go ahead which I don’t think can happen in our case. Look at us. You are a.. a billionaire.. and I am just an Event Manager” 

“Don’t bring class between us” he warns. 

“Marriage is between families of equal class and when it’s not, there are lots of hardships and problems which I don’t want to face and tackle in my future” I debate. 


He withdraws his arms from the wall and steps back. I finally breathe. 


“I thought you are a fighter” he mocks. “And even if this was a war, Tarini Kaur, I wouldn’t let you fight it alone. In my circle, we help each other to stand up and I would do exactly that if you chose to tie a knot with me…” 


He pins me again.. 


“Which apparently.. YOU WILL” 

“How very presumptuous” I sigh. “This is never going to happen” 

“Never say Never” He taps my nose with his finger and my body instantly flames. 


I push him away and slip out of his room. People crossing by stare at me and giggle. What’s so funny about me that almost everyone is laughing? I stop Rachna who comes out from the other room. 

“Hey..” she sees me and laughs just like others did. 

“What? Do I look funny?” 

“You do” 

She turns me around to the adjacent mirror and that’s when I realize why everybody is laughing at me. There is haldi glued to my nose. I recall when that happened. When I had got inside Viren’s room, I had seen a bowl of Haldi. So, when he had pinned me and proposed, he purposely applied the haldi on me when he tapped my nose. Viren Dewan had marked me..

12 comments:

  1. Will Khushi be the surprise Bahu for Arnav’s mom and dad 😆 that would be interesting 😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Precap...Now shyam will definitely take his revenge on both Arnav and Khushi after this slap...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shyam really crossed his limits. He don't deserve Khushi. Love the way Arnav behaved with him. Scared about Arnav's parents reaction though. Nice Precap😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soo cheap person, arnav should beat him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like seriously? Shyam is so cheap.. wait for the update eagerly. 🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shyam is so cheap . He very much deserve that slap . Eagerly waiting for the next update .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shyam is so cheap. Thank God his true face got revealed before engagment

    ReplyDelete