Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 11


Next day when I return from the boutique, Daadi tells me Shyam is invited for dinner.


“Dinner? But.. tomorrow is the engagement Daadi, he might be busy”

She puts a weak smile on her face.

“I didn’t invite him. I got to know from Shyam that he was invited”

Now I am confused. If Daadi didn’t invite Shyam and neither I, who did?

“Arnav invited him for dinner” she adds.

My body flames in unknown fear. I know Laad Governor doesn’t like Shyam and thinks he and his father are conspiring for Devki Estate. Why would he call Shyam for dinner then? I turn to Daadi again, she is as shocked as I am. Since last night she is the same – worried and confused. Something is bothering her. 

“I have given the Menu to Chefs. You can check with them once if everything is ready” she says.


The enthusiasm which Daadi had for my engagement so far is no longer there on her face or expressions. I am curious to know what changed so suddenly that she is behaving so cold, not with me but with Arnav. Today morning she didn’t speak a word to him neither he opened his mouth. He left for some work and she didn’t even ask him when he would return. I don’t understand anything. I head back to my bedroom, shower again and come down to the kitchen. The chefs are ready to serve and Shyam will be here any moment. I check the dishes which happens to be all my favorite. Why would Daadi ask the Chefs to cook my favorite dishes? I am about to ask them when Laad Governor barges in there.


Note: Will post the update tomorrow 
___________________________________________________________________________________

 ONE DAY OFFER -  Marriage Jitters (Accidental Marriage Series Book 1) @ INR 109. HERE


Prices will be back to Original tomorrow. So hurry to grab your Copy!! 


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?

A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.


SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

NEW EXCERPT. Read HERE

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE


14 comments:

  1. Awesome..can't wait for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting waiting waiting desperately😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... So Arnav is upto something & that's y he has invited Shyam for dinner without asking or informing dadi & Khushi...

    Dadi is cold towards Arnav means does she disapproves his demand of marrying Khushi?? I'm curious...

    Btw Madhu... U have written Devki Mahal above instead of Devki Estate, by mistake... Just thought to point it out so that u can correct it

    Thanks for the teaser dear..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madhu you wrote it as devaki mahal instead of estate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madhu when you will update lawful sins 2 today ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Precap. Arnav invited Shyam for dinner. What is he up to . He already expressed he wants Khushi in front of Daadi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why dadi is soo cold towards arnav?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just hope that’s the end of Shyam involvement in khushis life. Other mess can be solved slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What did Arnav demand from Dadi? very much curious to know...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guess Arnav get something solid this time against Shyam jha...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Madhu won't you update lawful sins 2 today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I will update Lawful Sins 2 as per its turn dear. Only posted the precap

      Delete
  12. Waiting for full update.. please try to update it early.. I love this FF

    ReplyDelete