Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 14


“Arnav, you can’t hide from me. Just come out and face this”

“I am not hiding but taking a Shower, Pet” he shouts from inside. “If you don’t believe, the door is unlocked. You can come in and check yourself”

I step back from the door. Is he that sure I wouldn’t get inside to check, that he left the door unlocked? Maybe he is really taking a Shower but my patience is running out. I bang the door again, slowly this time.

“Arnav, just come out or else…”

I hear the sound of the overhead shower and it seems like he is telling the truth. He is bathing. I am so annoyed at the moment that the harsh ringtone of his smartphone irritates me further. It’s obvious he cannot answer the call as he is in there but I want it to stop!! I make my way to the bed where his phone is lying unattended and pick the call without even checking the caller id. 
“Hello” I snap, unable to control my tone on time. I don’t want to sound rude to whoever this person is on the other end but my frustration on Laad Governor is making me behave so.

“Where is Arnav?”

It’s a woman’s voice at the other end.

“He is taking a shower; I will ask him to call you back”

I am about to disconnect but the woman raises her next doubt.

“Then what the hell are you doing there when my son is taking a shower?”

Son? I force myself to check the caller id and realize his phone screen has ‘Mom’ displayed on it. Shit!!

_________________________________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

10 comments:

  1. Khushi answered Arnav's mom call. She is so rude. Arnav is really naughty. Nice Precap😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I'm glad the maroon color issue dint drag too much.. it would have been very typical.. both of them have taken it as a bhang aftereffects I guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't waittt😭😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. First shock for Arnav Mom from Khushi...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete