Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Marriage Bubbles - NEW Sneak Peek 3




Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Café house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS 1 to 4. READ HERE




SNEAK PEEK 3



“Mary, Coffee” Advay screams from the living room.

Mary turns to me and waits to see if I am going to serve him my style Coffee which I usually do these days. Advay likes the Coffee I make hence I had taken this initiative to brew fresh Coffee for him every morning. Not today. I am still angry on him. I ask Mary to make Coffee for him and serve. She doesn’t debate over it and in few minutes’ hands the Coffee to Advay. She comes back in and continues her work. Advay follows her in the kitchen.

“I need my regular Coffee” He snaps turning to me.

“Mary” I don’t look at him. “Tell him this was his regular when I wasn’t in this house”

“What kind of card are you playing, Jiya?” He fumes. “I just need Coffee and you know I like the way you make one. I have to start my day. So, stop being so arrogant” 

Mary, tell him he doesn’t need to play the victim card either”


I still don’t look at him. The Idlis are steamed and once Daadu comes out, I will serve him hot Idlis with Sambar. I see Mary leaving the Kitchen and that’s only because Advay gestured her to do so. Why? Now, I freeze. I still manage to show some courage on my face and continue wiping the Crockery to serve. Advay reaches me and pins me to the Kitchen slab behind.


“Stop playing games with me Jiya Mathur”

“Jiya Bohra” I correct meeting his gaze. “Daadu is around. Spill your words correctly”

He is even more annoyed now. I get to see him clearly. He is showered and his head is still wet. I don’t know if he does that purposely these days to make me wipe his head or he genuinely forgets because of his work? He has also shaved and I can smell his musky cologne. This man is seriously dangerous for women with weak hearts. Glad I am not one of them. Really? Then why is my heart pounding by his closeness?

“Don’t ignore me, Jiya. Make me a Coffee” He demands.

“You ignore my questions, that’s acceptable. I can’t? We both have signed the same contract Advay. What goes for you, goes for me too”

He knows exactly what I am pissed about. I wanted to know about Sonia last night and he shut me off.

“Fine. You will repent ignoring me because I will make sure I am all you think about this whole day. Wait and watch”

10 comments:

  1. Hi. Will u be updating yaadein or yotbm today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful Storyline. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the book and completed it in one go. Very Beautiful Storyline and a great plot. Loved Advay and Jiya a lot. Beautifully wrote by you, Madhu 💞. Your efforts always make me appreciate you even more and keep it up 🤗.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the story, but I felt it to be a bit rushed.I did not feel the connection between the leads. Enjoyed marriage jitters more. Best wishes for your next story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madhu any update today or tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the Marriage bubbles in Kindle. Another fantastic book by Madhuri Tamse. All the best!.

    ReplyDelete