Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked Part 2



Arnav's POV

I enjoyed the Pizzas but not more than the woman sitting before me at that six-seater dining table. The Gupta sisters had ordered a Cheese Burst Pizza whereas me and Akash had settled down for thin crust ones with extra toppings instead. If I ate that amount of cheese, which Khushi was relishing at the moment, I would have gained few kilos in no time but it didn’t seem to affect Khushi at all.

“Isn’t that a lot of cheese?” Akash asks what I had in mind.

“We loveee cheese” Payal answered shyly but my eyes are still glued on Khushi who doesn’t seem to bother about anything. Her eyes, mind and body are totally into that triangular slice of Pizza in her fingers. She glances at me in between and frowns.

“What?” she snaps. “Haven’t seen a beautiful woman before?”
My brows arch in surprise. She thinks she is beautiful? Wrong!! She is gorgeous.


“Never seen a cheese burst Pizza so amazingly devoured” I reply.

Her eyes sparkle at my comment and her cheeks flush pink as she gazes back at me and none of us look away for a long time. I don’t care Payal and Akash are staring between us to know what just happened but the loud ring on my phone diverts my attention.


Note: No full updates today. Will post this part tomorrow. Hopefully early. 

___________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Novel


Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 2 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 3 HERE 


EXCERPT 4

“This conversation is still not over” Mom says before walking out, shutting the door behind. Once she is gone, I quickly answer the call.

“Aryan”

Damn! Her voice trembled. She is crying.

“Avni. What’s wrong?”

“Aryan.. I… I need to find her.. She is.. she is missing”

She? Who is she talking about? I am already on my feet with the car keys. It’s evident Avni needs my help. She is in a problem I cannot fathom.

“Please help me.. Please” she cries bitterly this time.

“Avni, where are you? Are you home?”

“No.. I am not home.. I don’t know where I am. I .. I have to find her. I don’t know where to look for her. She is gone.”

“Okay, hold on wherever you are. I will find you and we will find her. I promise”



8 comments: