Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 2

 





PREVIOUS PART





Chapter 2



Arnav’s POV


I enjoyed the Pizzas but not more than the woman sitting before me at that six-seater dining table. The Gupta sisters had ordered a Cheese Burst Pizza whereas me and Akash had settled down for thin crust ones with extra toppings instead. If I ate that amount of cheese, which Khushi was relishing at the moment, I would have gained few kilos in no time but it didn’t seem to affect Khushi at all.

“Isn’t that a lot of cheese?” Akash asks what I had in mind.

“We loveee cheese” Payal answered shyly but my eyes are still glued on Khushi who doesn’t seem to bother about anything. Her eyes, mind and body are totally into that triangular slice of Pizza in her fingers. She glances at me in between and frowns.

“What?” she snaps. “Haven’t seen a beautiful woman before?”

My brows arch in surprise. She thinks she is beautiful? Wrong!! She is gorgeous.


“Never seen a cheese burst Pizza so amazingly devoured” I reply.


Her eyes sparkle at my comment and her cheeks flush pink as she gazes back at me and none of us look away for a long time. I don’t care Payal and Akash are staring between us to know what just happened but the loud ring on my phone diverts my attention.

“It’s Di” I mouth to Akash before answering the call. “Hi Di”

“Chotte? Have you and Akash settled down in the Villa?”

I had called Di once when we checked in here and I knew until she knows me and Akash have settled down, she wouldn’t sleep. She might be our elder sister but she loves us more like a mother.

“Yes Di. We have settled down and just enjoyed Pizzas for dinner”

“Pizza?” she shouts. “What is this Chotte? Despite returning to India, you both didn’t get to enjoy proper meals?”

“We will cook tomorrow” I assure, not sure if we would and at the end just like every other time, pizzas and pastas will be our savior.


Di laughs and while Payal and Akash are having a small conversation, Khushi keeps throwing a few glances at me as I speak. She is savoring the garlic breadsticks right now.

“If you two cook, lunch hours will turn down to dinner time” Di teases.

She is right. Despite learning to stay alone without our family for last six months in London, we couldn’t cook professionally yet. And the kitchen always turns into a mess. My eyes shift back to Khushi who is throwing daggers at her sister for being so over friendly with Akash. That woman!! Seriously needs someone to mellow down her anger which is always at the tip of her nose!!

“Anyway, Akash told me there are two beautiful girls living with you in that Villa? Where are they from?” She sounds excited.


I knew it!! Di is always curious to know about the women surrounding me and Akash. She has checked the profile of every woman who works for us in AR group, at least those who directly have contact with us on a day-to-day basis to know if there’s a possibility of seeing us hooking up with those women. And we have happily proved her wrong.


“Di come on”


I pick my empty Pizza box and put it in the bin. I don’t want Khushi or her sister to hear this conversation anymore. Di can be loud even if I haven’t put her on speaker.


“We are quarantined so don’t expect us to have any romance in these two weeks”

“A sister can always hope and till when will you both stay bachelor. Look what’s happening in the world”

“What has Corona to do with our bachelorship?” I argue.

“You don’t understand”

“Oh, I do. You mean to say life is short and if anything happens to me and Akash because of this Pandemic, you are worried we will die single” I mock.

“Chotte, how many times I have told you not to talk about death?” she shouts and I know I have annoyed her too much.

“Sorry Di. But that’s how it felt. I hope you have stopped looking brides for us at least now”

“A pandemic cannot change your Di’s wishes” She giggles.

“I like your optimism”

“Di” Akash snatches the phone from me. “We miss you so much here”

He keeps chatting with Di and as soon as he starts telling Di about the Gupta sisters, I grab the phone again. Akash is a chatterbox and sometimes a gossip king too. He just cannot digest anything in his stomach. If Di senses our interest in the Gupta sisters, I won’t be surprised if she shows up here and meet the girls themselves to test them for becoming her Bhabhis.

“Kya Bhai? You never let me talk” Akash frowns but puts the phone on speaker so that we both could speak together.

“You were gossiping” I correct him. “Alright Di. Go to sleep now and please hug Jeeju and spend some good time with him. He is already regretting why he married a woman who is more worried of her young brothers than him” I love teasing her.

“Your Jeeju is fast asleep but I will hug him” I am sure she is blushing at the other end. “See.. This is the benefits of having a life partner. You can always go to bed together and you have someone to cuddle to”

“Di.. don’t talk about cuddle. Bhai literally squeezes the person sleeping next to him” Akash shouts and now it’s my turn to blush again. I know he is talking about that night when I was dreaming about Khushi and knowing she is just a few feet away from me currently, is turning me On. I see her staring at me in disbelief. She probably has heard this little conversation as the phone is on speaker. Whilst Di and Akash laugh their hearts out, I turn off the speaker mode.

“Good night Di and sweet dreams”

“Good night to you two and of course dream of your women and bring them in your real life soon”

She hangs up and I am so glad she and Akash didn’t tease me further. We finish the call and reach back to the table.

“I am off to my room” I tell Akash who doesn’t mind but someone else does.

“We should discuss our duties first” Khushi interrupts.

“I am too sleepy right now. Will discuss tomorrow” I then turn to Akash and Payal. “Good night you two”


I don’t wait and head back to my room. I know my denial has awakened the lioness in her and also, I didn’t wish her goodnight but just to the other two.


***************

Khushi’s POV


Me and Payal are back in my room after Arnav denied discussing about the home chores.

“Like seriously? So much of attitude?” I am bubbling in anger. “Did you see that Payal?”

“I saw. In fact, I saw even that, which you couldn’t see”

“What do you mean?” I frown at my sister who is turning the Laptop On. We have some accounting to do before we call it a night. “You were staring at him quite often”

Now I jaw drops.

“I was glaring.. There is a difference between glare and stare”

“Does a woman blush when she is glaring? Because your cheeks could shame even tomatoes” Payal teases further.

“Shut up Payal. May be the Pizza was too good to glow me” I elbowed Payal taking a seat next to her on the couch.

“Since when did Pizza start glowing people?”


Okay, I don’t want to have this conversation now.


“Look, the boys are really tired. They need a good night rest. Even we took a long nap at afternoon” She kept siding the Raizadas.

“Fine. I understand that. But he could have said it nicely”

“You don’t speak nicely to people and you expect them to be nice to you”


I am speechless.


“Whose sister are you? Their or mine?”

“I am not THEIR sister for sure” Payal shies and now I get the perfect chance to tease her.

“Hold On. Is this what Blushing means?” I touch her cheeks. “You can put a beetroot to shame”

“Stop it Khushi”

“Akash huh?” I keep teasing and now she grabs a pillow.

“Khushi enough..”

“I always knew you will like a man with spectacles”

“Khushi ki bacchi”


I start running away while Payal throws a pillow on me. I grab it and throw it back on her. She aims the next one and soon we both end up doing a pillow fight and collapse on the bed.


“But seriously Payal? One of the Raizada’s brothers?”

Payal glares at me.

“What’s wrong with them? Akash is cute and Arnav… he is hot”


Oh my god. I never thought my sister could even talk about men so openly.


“You are right.. Arnav is HOT..” I pause. “HOT HEADED”

Payal chuckles.

“Now if we are done assessing them, can we do some accounting. It will be a great help to Dad”

“Oh Yes”

We get up from the bed and get back to work.


****************

Arnav’s POV – Day 2



My head still aches due to Jet Lag and though I could get some sleep last night it wasn’t really enough. I need some hot coffee and since this is a Villa where I am quarantined, I need to make one myself. I am not sure if Akash is awake yet or else would have asked him his breakfast plans. It’s sad that we cannot take a walk outside and stroll around to some eateries or cafés out at the beach for breakfast or brunch. I can’t wait these 14 days quarantine to get over. I freshen up and head to the kitchen to make coffee. Tyagi had informed we have all the groceries filled. And if there is anything missing, we can always call him up.


I stop at the kitchen door seeing Khushi Gupta inside. She is still in the same Red thin stripped Tank top and Black night pants. Her hair is tied into a messy bun with few strands twirling out of the bun. I lean to the door to admire her thoroughly. Glad she is looking elsewhere and I don’t need to hurry. She has turned on the Radio channel and humming the song that’s been played which I assume she likes as the next instant she sways her hips standing right on that same spot while making her coffee. I don’t think that image of hers is good for my future nights here so I quickly clear my throat to let her know I am watching.


She jerks turning around and lowers the radio volume.


“You look very busy” I smirk striding inside the kitchen. “Mind making that two?” I point at the coffee she is pouring for herself and as expected she frowns.

“Self-Service Mister”

She hands me an empty mug to begin. I give her a cold stare before making my own coffee.

“Is Akash awake?” She hops on the Kitchen slab sipping her coffee. I am glad she didn’t leave me alone yet.

“Why?”

“We need to discuss our duties in the house for the next 13 days”

“Later” I snap. “I have work to finish”

“Excuse me? You think I am free? If you run a billion-dollar business, I run an empire too. You are not the only man who is busy in this world”

“Empire?” I ask turning around and take the first sip of my Coffee. “What exactly is your Empire about?"

I don’t mean to offend her. I am just curious to know what she does.

“We are into Sweet and snacks business. We own hundreds of sweet marts in the entire country by the name Gupta Sweets & Snacks. We are mostly famous for Lucknow ki mithai” She proudly exclaims.

I am impressed again and can even relate why I saw her in Di’s wedding. Di had specially ordered Lucknow sweets for her wedding as both Di and Jeeju craved for desserts.

“Is that why you were present during my sister’s wedding three years ago? To deliver the special Lucknow Desserts?”


She doesn’t look confused neither I see her trying to recall anything. It means she knows what I am asking about. Now that’s even more interesting.


“Dekha tha tumne mujhe?” (You had seen me that day?)

“Maybe.. maybe not” She tries to get down but I pin her there, putting my mug away. Her narrowed eyes widen. “Can you please maintain an arm distance. We are quarantined”


I don’t move away. Instead, I lean closer.


“Dekha tha tumne mujhe?” I ask again and see her swallowing. I don’t know why it’s important for me to know.

“Yes, I had seen you that day and please. Don’t think you created any impression on me. Men who are surrounded by women are not my type really.”


I recall all of my Di’s friends and their young sisters had surrounded me that time when Khushi had showed up in the wedding.


“We were planning to steal the groom’s shoes. That’s why I was surrounded by them” I clear her misconception. She stares in my eyes as if confirming if I am saying the truth.

“Is that why you are so frustrated on me ever since we met again?” I reconfirm.


She stiffens at my question and then finally pushes me away to get down.


“One hour and we are discussing the homely chores. If you and your brother don’t wish to participate, I don’t mind. But soch lo. Apart from personal hygiene, its important that we keep our surroundings clean too in our fight against the pandemic. And every initiative begins from home. It's your best chance to contribute.”


Lecture!! I have always hated it but I like this one. She has really taken this pandemic seriously.


“Will be there in an hour” I assure.


She takes a sigh of relief and walks out while I sip my coffee, which has gone cold, again, gazing at her back.


To be Continued.



______________________________________________________________


DID YOU READ ARYAN BOHRA'S & AVNI SINGH's LOVE STORY? 


Standalone Romance Novel


Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 


International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1 HERE 
READ EXCERPT 3 HERE

EXCERPT 2 


“What have you told your sister-in-law about me?”


She doesn’t waste a minute and comes to the point whereas I don’t miss to notice the calm she is trying to pretend. I know she is burning from within.

“It’s none of your business what I speak to my sister-in-law”

My reply irks her even more.

“It is my damn business if I am the one you are conversing about. I had been to her Café last night and..”

“She offered you and your friend a free meal” I completed.

She frowns.

“So, she told you that and yet you are pretending like nothing is wrong with it?”

I rise from my chair and circle the table to reach her. It’s not a point asking her to sit. I know she wouldn’t.

“Jiya is being very generous. That’s all it is about”

“Generous? Why on me? I don’t even know her unless she knows me through you”

She swallows the painful knot formed in her throat. I knew Avni would be angry but never thought she would be so hurt.

“What have you told her Aryan?” she repeats.

“Nothing that is not true” My blunt reply infuriates her.

I am playing with words just to see what level she is ready to cross to hear me out today. Avni strides to me and stands closer.

“And what is that truth you told her?” She demands.

“Are you even ready to hear that truth?” I tease her back. “Because the last time I tried explaining, you left the city Avni Singh”

She cringes and my heart pounds so hard that I think it might burst.

“You fled from the town as you had some serious issues with rich men which I assume you still do.”

“It’s my headache” she snaps. “Why do you have a problem with that?”

“Because I WANT YOU in my life, Avni. And I need to know what is standing in my way”

She freezes and stares at me doubtfully. The silence between us is excruciating. Pain twists in my chest as she looks away disapproving my desires.

I grip her elbow and turn her around. “Is it money? Class? Status? What is it that’s forcing you to reject me?” I growl.

“Let me go” she struggles to be free but I tighten my hold on her instead.

“Six years Avni. I have waited for six long years for this conversation and I am not letting you go without listening to me this time”



19 comments:

  1. Arnav ki haalat kuchh aisi hai..

    Jabse tumko dekha..
    Jeete hai marte hai
    Tum hi kuchh batlaao
    Isko kya kehte hai?????

    Beautiful part.
    Loved it.

    Shaay yeh aag idhar bhi hai udhar bhi.😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Update. Hope to see Arshi bonding a little. Khushi is very serious but Arnav is interested in Khushi Glad that Arnav cleared Khushi's misconception. Waiting to see how Arshi's love story began. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Update....So even Khushi remember Arnav...Thats cool...And thats desperation which Arnav shows while he want know if she had seen him during the wedding time was really something...Waiting for Next Part...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav looks interested in Khushi while Khushi is more interested in pizza😀. Payal is really shy. Khushi likes it when Arnav praise her. Anjali is the caring sister. Payal and Akash are already bonding. Khushi is really serious. Akash already informed Anjali about Payal and Khushi. Anjali wants to get her brother's settle. If Anjali really came to know about the Gupta sisters she won't take long to fix her brother's marriage. Anjali Arnav's bond is nice. Anger is on top of Khushi's nose. Payal teased Khushi she is so bubbly while Khushi is serious. Love the moments between Gupta sisters. The way Arnav admire Khushi and is smitten by her. Whereas Khushi has no time for Arnav. Liked Arshi conversation. Khushi has seen Arnav even remember him but had formed a wrong impression about him. Glad that Arnav cleared her misconceptions. Khushi is very particular about hygiene and all. Hope Khushi also grow some interest in Arnav and their love story begins. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Khushi has also seen Arnav in his Di’s wedding but since he was surrounded by girls she has formed a bad impression about him...but they have got chemistry🥰good going👍🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  6. This got more and more interesting.... Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome and khushi is absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wonderful update dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice update..

    Arshi is lost in each other loving their arguments.

    Anjali arnav akash bonding too good..

    Wow khushi recognized.him.

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome
    So she did noticed him

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome....Khushi too saw Arnav on his sister marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome written omg Khushi saw Arnav wedding to .. love 💕 story interesting concept amazing 👍

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love their bickering. Hope their days goes slowly. Thank you sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madhu will you post any precap for yotbm 3 I am missing the story so much. I am so attached to that story that it feels like you haven't updated anything from 15th april and tomorrow also you will update rise of the devil so can we get a precap atleast please...


    ReplyDelete
  15. Arnav cleared khushi's misconception. Second love story start soon ... May be or May be not.
    Arnav so mùch into khushi and he started to praise khushi openly.
    Waiting to read more arshi romance with pinch of tom and Jerry

    ReplyDelete