Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Rise of the Devil - Part 16A

 



PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 16A



Khushi’s POV


“Now will you stare at me the whole night or even decide to eat?” I ask seeing Devil who is at the kitchen door, leaning on it.


He gets inside and I pull a chair for him. But he surprises me by not taking it and instead using the other chair.

“Aloo methi and Roti” I say serving the same in his plate. He keeps staring at me like he is reading my mind.

“What?” I snap. “Buaji told me you like Methi so..”

“She told you and you cooked?” asks Devil and there is suspicion in his tone.

“You don’t trust me, do you?”

He doesn’t reply.

“Fine. I will eat this and prove it is safe and not poisoned”

I break a piece of roti and fill it with some Aloo methi. I am about to put it in my mouth when he grabs my wrist and forces me to feed him instead. He chews it without breaking our eye lock.

“Finally,” My jaw clenches. “At least you trust me”

“I trust you cannot poison my food or kill me Khushi. But I don’t trust you will not backstab me in future”


Backstab? I shiver. Does he know what happened today?

“What do you mean?” I stutter.

“The guards told me you wanted to go out with Madhumatiji in my absence. Why?”


Oh!! That!! I exhale in relief.

“We wanted to do some sightseeing”

“We?” He clarifies.

“Fine. I wanted to do some sightseeing. I cannot be caged here Devil. I need to breathe without having the need to ask. I have hardly had the liberty to see new places. Dad never took me to explore this country after that chopper accident. He always feared our enemies will hunt us down or use this opportunity in their favor. But I am sick of it now. I need some freedom”


I hope I have conveyed him what I really want. But he doesn’t say a word, just eats the next morsel and the next and next until he finishes eating. I am about to clear his plate but he doesn’t let me do it. He cleans his plate and then wiping his hands, turns to me.


“I will take you both out tomorrow. For some sightseeing at morning. Evening times will be too cold and the market closes down early”

I am happy and a bit surprised too that you agreed so easily. I didn’t have to try or fight or argue. I just poured my heart out and the feelings got conveyed to you.


****************

Arnav’s POV


I am repeating the same mistake again, giving Khushi my exclusive time when I should be ignoring her at the moment and focusing on other work. But when she genuinely poured out her feelings, telling me how she wished to explore the city as she hadn’t got such vacation before, I couldn’t deny. I don’t trust any guards can look after her the way I do. So unwillingly, I will take some time to take her out. But there are other things too which couldn’t be ignored. I felt Khushi was hiding something from me. She stuttered when I hinted about her backstabbing. Is she planning to run away? Is she making any plans to deceit the vows we took and elope? If she is doing any of this, I have to be careful.


It’s hard to get sleep tonight. So instead of tossing on the bed and trying, I decide to get down and take a walk. I see Khushi watching some movie on the TV and it surprises me. She jerks too when she sees me reaching the couch and since I have already seen her watching some Hollywood Gangster type movie, she doesn’t make any efforts to change the Channel.


“What are you doing here?” I ask little amused by the situation. “It’s too late to be awake”

“Same to you Devil” She crunches some popcorns and continues watching. I take a seat next to her on the couch. The scene on the TV Screen is too disturbing. The Gangster’s men are beating someone so brutally. If they don’t stop, very soon that man may die. But this is a movie, where anything is possible. When I see Khushi watching it so interestingly, I feel nervous.


“Change the channel” I scowl.

“Why? You should be used to all this. That’s what you do too”


What the hell? I don’t give her any explanation and try grabbing the remote but she pushes it at her back, knowing I won’t reach there to take it.


“I don’t have to beat my enemy when a bullet can do the same, in fact it does even better. It Kills if aimed right”

“Bullet, right” She smiles sarcastically. “Just like you shot your father”


Now I am disturbed.

“Why did you kill your father Devil? To take his place in this dark world? Or because he married Buaji”

“I don’t want to talk about it. I shot him and that’s the end of the story”

“It’s not the end of the story. Every killing has a reason behind it. I want to know yours. You can tell me; I am not a stranger anymore but the Devil Queen and your wife.”


No. She can’t be doing this again. Using these tags conveniently as per her likes.


“Wife?” I scoff. “Do you know a wife has a lot of other responsibilities too other than just using her rights to manipulate her husband”

“I know” she nods. “I thought a lot about it and finally came to one conclusion. I can either be your wife or the devil queen but not both”


Now I am confused. What does that mean?


“If you want me to be your wife in all sense, you have to give up this dark world Devil”


My eyes bore into hers.

“Or else all you will have me as is a Devil Queen who definitely will own that title but will never fulfil the duties of being your wife.”

“Beggars can’t be choosers” I mock. “You are in a situation where you are already both. And that’s what you will be for the rest of your life, doesn’t matter you accept or not”


She has pissed me off enough tonight and only to prove I won this argument, I rise to my feet and leaning over her, pull the remote from her back. She struggles to take it from me but I politely switch off the TV.


“You can shut the TV but you cannot stop me defying you” She shouts. “I mean every word I said Devil. I am either your wife or the Devil Queen, never both”

“How about I teach you to become both then?” I challenge.

Before she can absorb my words, I lean down and curling my arms around her feet and back, I carry her in my arms.

“what are you doing? Put me down” She yells but I tighten my grip on her sensitive body.

“Tonight, let’s begin with the first step of this Challenge. You being both the Devil Queen and my wife, will have to shift in my room forever”

“What?” She yells. “I will never sleep with you”

“That’s going to change and I will make sure it does”


Saying that I carry her to my room. She keeps struggling and calling for Help.


“Help… Somebody help”


Is she serious? She is calling for help? Two guards rush in the living room but the moment they see me carrying Khushi, they quickly walk out.


“Don’t leave” Khushi shouts. “Save me from him. He is taking me to his room you idiots”

“I pay them, not you” I taunt before heading to the stairs. She stares at me in aggression and the next minute, bites my shoulder blade. Damn!! It hurts. Her sharp teeth are surely going to leave marks there. I groan in anger but she doesn’t stop her assault. I speed up and throw her on my bed once we reach my room.


She glares at me as I unbutton my shirt and take it out completely to see what consequences of her biting.


“Dammit!” I groan again touching that bruise she gave me and walk to the mirror to observe it closely. Khushi takes this opportunity to run to the door, opens it and runs out. I don’t stop her. I was just scaring that woman to stay in her limits and had no intentions of bringing her in my bedroom or making her sleep next to me. Obviously Khushi was that sweet distraction in my life which I wasn’t prepared to pamper. I touch the bruise and exhale. This is bad!!


To be Continued. 


NEXT PART


Note: Short Part today. I will post Part 16B tomorrow. 

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

27 comments:

  1. Short one but cute.. Khushi n Arnav challenge is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to say..but this is toxic and disturbing too.🥺🥺🥺🥺he can't dominate someone's life like this.. it's too much of mental stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real story is far different from what is shown so far. I can only ask you to wait for that to open up slowly.

      Delete
    2. Trust your writing. It's not as it is as you are showing. Something is hidden

      Delete
  3. Awesome Update. Khushi wants Arnav to leave the dark world and be a better person. Arnav wanted to scare Khushi but things took a different turn. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav feels uneasy while seeing torturous scene on the TV..
    Now I sure shot feel arnav is anything but devil king.. He might be cop ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome update. Hmmm Arnav already suspecting of Khushi might backstabbing Arnav in future. Hopefully Khushi won’t do such things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is now so interesting
    Can't wait for the story to unrevealed
    As always loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arnav thinks Khushi will backstab him. Khushi still didn't reveal anything about Shyam to Arnav yet. Arnav though is thinking about his work but he can't ignore Khushi too. Arnav may be on some secret mission. Arnav think Khushi will backstab him and escape. Arshi's chemistry is as usual amazing. Khushi watching gangster movie made Arnav nervous means he didn't wanted to be a part of the dark World himself. Arnav may have some reason to kill his Dad. Khushi wants Arnav to leave the dark World and be a better person. Only she can do it. Arnav is little dominating here. Arnav carried Khushi in his arms to his room and wanted to scare her but Our Khushi is a fighter. Hope Khushi don't trust Shyam and falls in his trap . Waiting for the next part 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for Next Part...Hope it will be a long one...Not short like this update...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure Arnav has more to his character than what's shown at the moment.. waiting for next

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why arnav felt nervous while seeing beating scene.. waiting for the truth to be unfold

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't want khushi to backstab Arnav with that shyam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Backstabbing? when did khushi commit for the trustworthy relationship? she clearly aims at her freedom and if Arnav seeks for trust,he should open up a little in a caring way to build that strong relationship... So much of dominance and controlling nature won't help to both of them...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't lyk arnav winning and khushi losing everytime, in everywhere story😭😭😭 its just make khushi looks so worthless and powerless, and here tu arnav is the bank of dominance, hope it changes in future. But love dominancy is cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm hoping it's of equals and not dominance by anyone again! Let's have a fair share of struggle for both of them for a change would be nice to read! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waiting eagerly for these two equally passionate, intense and hot heated ppl fall in love. Plz let them tone down a bit in matter of romance ��

    ReplyDelete
  16. As a buddhist no matter what killing your own parents are one of the biggest sins . .tradition of Buddhism, a heinous sin that causes the agent to be reborn in hell immediately after death. There are five sins of this kind: killing one’s mother, killing one’s father, killing an arhat (saint), injuring the body of a buddha, As a buddhist I don't want Arnav to commit that sin.please Madhu can you change that part .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good update! Khushi is going to betray arnav? She still didn’t take a decision on it. Thank you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really sorry but this is so wrong. Whatever the reasons nothing can justify this forceful marriage, the mental trauma of that girl, the diminishing self respect. Doesn't matter if Arnav is angel incarnation what he is doing with khushi is disgusting and intolerable. She can't even breath properly. Forcing someone into anyway physically is offence doesn't matter even if the person is husband or wife or father or anyone. Please please being a girl please stop this abuse. I know its not physical but it is mental abuse for sure. Just think for a moment will you ever be able to fall for someone who behaves this way with you.
    I know you will show Arnav a good person in future and will show how he will do good things for Khushi but what is the point. Does that nullify all he torture she is bearing right now?
    I know you will keep writing this way as you writers think this is passion but let me tell you. Its not. Girl's consent girl's wishes matters even for as small thing as touching her. Here Arnav not only touched her but touched her quite intimately.

    If you can try justifying all this.

    ReplyDelete