Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Excerpt 1 - Royal Vows




For those who have read my recent new eBook - No Wedding Bells, know already who Ruhi Singh is. So will Ruhi find her Happily-Ever-After? 


Standalone Romance Novel

Ruhi Singh

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after a heart-breaking love tragedy in my life 9 years ago. I still believe in love but it’s simply not for me anymore. Burying the demons that scared me, I have stepped into a new world to make a fresh identity and only when I thought things will sort out for me now, I get an invitation from the Royals of Mahalpur for teaching Painting to someone from their family. I take it up as they are ready to pay me a huge sum for this three-month tutoring. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Raunak Malhotra, the eldest son of the Royal family, who had an attitude as high as Mt Everest and anger which could burn a whole city in seconds.


Raunak Malhotra

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after I lost my wife, 4 years ago in a car crash. Now all I have that reminds me of her is my four-and-half year old daughter, Palak. Burying the bruises of my loss, I tried to step ahead but my family thinks I have changed. I am not the one I used to be once. To alter their beliefs, I agree to this stupid idea of learning a new skill which can calm my mind and bring me out of my loss forever. I know that’s freaking impossible but I will do it for them. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Ruhi Singh, my new painting teacher, who had a heart of gold and was as damaged as I am at the moment. We are both scarred, so how the hell can we soothe each other?

Can two broken souls unite and get their happily-ever-after?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 2

READ EXCERPT 3

READ EXCERPT 4


NEW EXCERPT 1 

When I come out in a black robe, Mom holds my arm and drags me to the Maroon recliner at the corner of my bedroom.


“How many times have I told you not to hurt yourself, Raunak?” She shouts, pushing me on the recliner and sits on the small table before it, with the first aid box on her lap.

“It was an accident Maa.”

“Accident?” She glares at me. “Ramu told me everything. Only because you lost the race, you punched the car window? Look how badly your fingers are bruised.”


That’s right. I did that. No big deal and I have no remorse either. I was so frustrated at that moment knowing one of my Stallions who had won almost five races so far, lost today only because my jockey was bribed and even went missing after the race. This was insane. I can forgive anyone but not cheaters. So, when I got a call from my manager stating all this, I couldn’t control my anger. It came out on the car window in no time and I bruised my fist.


Maa cleans my wounds and bandages it.


“How could you do this Raunak? I am worried if this continues, you are going to set a wrong example on Palak”


The moment she says this, I withdraw my arm from hers.

“Maa can we please not get Palak into this conversation? She wasn’t there when it happened and you know I am always on my best behavior when my daughter is around.”


Maa sighs in disappointment.


“Your anger scares me Raunak. It’s not good for your health, your daughter and for your public image either. You know how much the media loves you. They are waiting to print news of your arrogance all the time and..”

“I will be careful”


I stride to my walk-in closet full of designer suits, traditional attires and other men’s accessories and open the left drawer to take out my branded watch. I bought it last month when I went to Paris. I am crazy about watches and this one marked the 90th one in my collection.


“You always say you will be careful Raunak but there are no improvements in you so far. You need to tone down your anger.”

“Maa.”

“No,” she doesn’t let me speak. “Not this time Raunak. You had promised to take my help if needed and that’s exactly why I have decided the best way to keep your anger in check is to divert your attention elsewhere.”


Now I know where this is getting.


“I am not interested in re-marriage if that’s where you want me to divert to.”


She rolls her eyes.


“I know you are not ready to marry again so I will not push you for that.”

“Thank God.”


I quickly take out a one-button grey suit. I am meeting a friend for a drink.


“I have enrolled your name for a Painting course.”

“What?” I almost drop the suit from my hand. “Painting course? I.. Maa I am not in a mood of learning to Paint”

“Why not? It’s a good hobby. Your father loved it too and Palak,” she pauses. “Your daughter is a fan of her crayons. You know she spends hours coloring in her books. This art runs in our family, Raunak.”


Yes. I know my four-year old daughter Palak is fond of coloring but that definitely doesn’t mean I am interested in taking up a painting course.


“I don’t have time for this,” I retaliate.

______________________________________________________________-

REVIEWS 






6 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome..loved reading it..luv u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anu :) Saw your comment on Amazon as well. Hope you will like the next one "Back to You" which is releasing in September this year

      Delete
  2. Madhu will u be updating You Ought to be mine today??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madhu I liked this story . I would have liked if write one more chapter about their baby and happy married life how palak accepted it.

    ReplyDelete