Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Royal Vows - New Excerpt 4




For those who have read my recent new eBook - No Wedding Bells, know already who Ruhi Singh is. So will Ruhi find her Happily-Ever-After?

Standalone Romance Novel

Ruhi Singh


Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after a heart-breaking love tragedy in my life 9 years ago. I still believe in love but it’s simply not for me anymore. Burying the demons that scared me, I have stepped into a new world to make a fresh identity and only when I thought things will sort out for me now, I get an invitation from the Royals of Mahalpur for teaching Painting to someone from their family. I take it up as they are ready to pay me a huge sum for this three-month tutoring. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Raunak Malhotra, the eldest son of the Royal family, who had an attitude as high as Mt Everest and anger which could burn a whole city in seconds.


Raunak Malhotra


Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after I lost my wife, 4 years ago in a car crash. Now all I have that reminds me of her is my four-and-half year old daughter, Palak. Burying the bruises of my loss, I tried to step ahead but my family thinks I have changed. I am not the one I used to be once. To alter their beliefs, I agree to this stupid idea of learning a new skill which can calm my mind and bring me out of my loss forever. I know that’s freaking impossible but I will do it for them. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Ruhi Singh, my new painting teacher, who had a heart of gold and was as damaged as I am at the moment. We are both scarred, so how the hell can we soothe each other?

Can two broken souls unite and get their happily-ever-after?


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE



NEW EXCERPT 4


“Me first.” Raunak mentions and is about to kiss her when I pull Palak to me.

“She hugged me first, so I will kiss her first.”

He frowns. “She is my daughter, so I will kiss her first.”


While we bicker, Palak pats her forehead and pulls our arms. She has a better solution, maybe. “You both kiss me together.”


Raunak swallows while I shrug. This seems cool.


“Palak might be your daughter, but she is more intelligent like me.” I say too sweetly.

“Oh really?” His lips try to mask his smile. “Do you even know the spelling of intelligence?”


What? Seriously? He is questioning my knowledge?


“Your sources might have told you. I was a scholar at my college.”

“Which was like 10 years back.” He grins.

My jaw drops. “Uff ohh.” Palak sighs and when we pause our bickering, she giggles, making us laugh too. For a change, she is acting like an elder amongst the three of us. She taps both her cheeks as if demanding us to kiss her soon so without wasting time, me and Raunak lean towards her to kiss. I am about to kiss her cheek and so is Raunak, I suppose, when Palak runs away, giggling, and our lips touch… It’s too instant. My heart leaps with the sudden contact of Raunak’s lips. Palak is nowhere in the room but how could she ditch us like this? This is the most uncompromising situation for us and while I try to fetch words to change this moment, Raunak does something totally opposite. He pulls me by my chin, locking his lips with mine. Again.

1 comment: