Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

NEW EXCERPT 2 - ROYAL VOWS


Those who have read my recent new eBook - No Wedding Bells, know already who Ruhi Singh is. So will Ruhi find her Happily-Ever-After?


Standalone Romance Novel

Ruhi Singh

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after a heart-breaking love tragedy in my life 9 years ago. I still believe in love but it’s simply not for me anymore. Burying the demons that scared me, I have stepped into a new world to make a fresh identity and only when I thought things will sort out for me now, I get an invitation from the Royals of Mahalpur for teaching Painting to someone from their family. I take it up as they are ready to pay me a huge sum for this three-month tutoring. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Raunak Malhotra, the eldest son of the Royal family, who had an attitude as high as Mt Everest and anger which could burn a whole city in seconds.

Raunak Malhotra

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after I lost my wife, 4 years ago in a car crash. Now all I have that reminds me of her is my four-and-half-year-old daughter, Palak. Burying the bruises of my loss, I tried to step ahead but my family thinks I have changed. I am not the one I used to be once. To alter their beliefs, I agree with this stupid idea of learning a new skill that can calm my mind and bring me out of my loss forever. I know that’s freaking impossible but I will do it for them. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Ruhi Singh, my new painting teacher, who had a heart of gold and was as damaged as I am at the moment. We are both scarred, so how the hell can we soothe each other?

Can two broken souls unite and get their happily-ever-after?



READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

NEW EXCERPT 2 



“You are overreacting Ruhi,” he adds with dangerous evenness, “I don't see why you should be so worried about your background verification unless you have something bad to hide.”


His words punch my heart. Raunak makes a low sound of reluctant amusement as if he shouldn't have said this. I aim the file right at him. The papers flow in air and land on the floor, hitting his body.


“Screw that,” I bark and I’m about to leave the room when he pushes me to the wall, pinning my wrists at the sides and glares.

“Now that you know I am looking for your past, let me ask you one thing openly.”


How dare he pin me? I struggle, but he holds me still in between him and the wall, closing all the options of escaping.


“We couldn't trace your details for six years before you started the painting institute which was three years back.”

I freeze, meeting his gaze.


“Where were you for those six years, Ruhi?” He looks obsessed for that information.


It’s like Raunak is slicing my heart, to cut it open and I am unable to do anything.

1 comment: