Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Royal Vows - New Excerpt 3


For those who have read my recent new eBook - No Wedding Bells, know already who Ruhi Singh is. So will Ruhi find her Happily-Ever-After? 


Standalone Romance Novel

Ruhi Singh

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after a heart-breaking love tragedy in my life 9 years ago. I still believe in love but it’s simply not for me anymore. Burying the demons that scared me, I have stepped into a new world to make a fresh identity and only when I thought things will sort out for me now, I get an invitation from the Royals of Mahalpur for teaching Painting to someone from their family. I take it up as they are ready to pay me a huge sum for this three-month tutoring. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Raunak Malhotra, the eldest son of the Royal family, who had an attitude as high as Mt Everest and anger which could burn a whole city in seconds.


Raunak Malhotra

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after I lost my wife, 4 years ago in a car crash. Now all I have that reminds me of her is my four-and-half year old daughter, Palak. Burying the bruises of my loss, I tried to step ahead but my family thinks I have changed. I am not the one I used to be once. To alter their beliefs, I agree to this stupid idea of learning a new skill which can calm my mind and bring me out of my loss forever. I know that’s freaking impossible but I will do it for them. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Ruhi Singh, my new painting teacher, who had a heart of gold and was as damaged as I am at the moment. We are both scarred, so how the hell can we soothe each other?

Can two broken souls unite and get their happily-ever-after?


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE



NEW EXCERPT 3 


I rise to my feet as Ruhi collects the sheets, admiring the ones which Palak painted.


“So, you were the mastermind?” I demand to know.


Ruhi stiffens at my query but continues to ignore me which I hate the most. I grab her elbow and whirl her around, pinning Ruhi to the table behind.


“What are you doing?” She wriggles to get off my hold which only strengthens it.

“Don’t you dare use my daughter to get your job done. I will not tolerate that henceforth. Do you understand?”


My chest tightens with anger and disappointment. Today this woman taught Palak to act, tomorrow she might do worse.

“You left me no choice.” She debates.

“Don’t give me that excuse. Next time you involve Palak, this contract is over.”


She clenches her jaw.


“Do you understand?” I repeat and she quietly nods in agreement, giving up.


I release her and grab my jacket, then walk out.

1 comment: