Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 41



“I want my husband’s staff to see me as his wife, not like a random woman who visits him there”

Now his face turns red. It’s mixed with both anger and blush. He grabs my jaw gently forcing me to meet his eyes.

“I never got random women at my office but I like your thoughts about flaunting the status of my wife there”

A snort escapes me.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you” I quickly apologize. “Sorry if you felt that way”
 
He keeps admiring me like I am the most desirable woman in this world and he is lucky to have me. The intensity in his eyes have always stirred some unknown feelings inside me and today is no different. He brings his lips closer to mine and I don’t take long to shut my eyes, giving in to this moment. Our new mantra ‘No rules, no permission and no pretense’ keeps echoing my head. I am liking this new phase of our relationship. Only four days I have to enjoy it between us and then we will part again. That kills the moment for me, knowing this can’t be permanent until one of us sacrifices their comfort level in their respective country. Arnav places a warm kiss on my lips which doesn’t last for more than a few seconds and then he pulls away, wiping that wetness from my lips, making me presentable again.


Note: I will post this part tonight. 
_________________________________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Novel


Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 2 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 3 HERE 


EXCERPT 4

“This conversation is still not over” Mom says before walking out, shutting the door behind. Once she is gone, I quickly answer the call.

“Aryan”

Damn! Her voice trembled. She is crying.

“Avni. What’s wrong?”

“Aryan.. I… I need to find her.. She is.. she is missing”

She? Who is she talking about? I am already on my feet with the car keys. It’s evident Avni needs my help. She is in a problem I cannot fathom.

“Please help me.. Please” she cries bitterly this time.

“Avni, where are you? Are you home?”

“No.. I am not home.. I don’t know where I am. I .. I have to find her. I don’t know where to look for her. She is gone.”

“Okay, hold on wherever you are. I will find you and we will find her. I promise”



13 comments:

  1. Madhuji you love to tease our senses by giving this types of precap. I am loving this slow get to lnow eachothers process where they can take few steps eachtime towards eachother. Waiting for the full update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this Khushi now she understands Arnav's intense feelings for her and don't want to go away from him. Arshi should find a way to stay together. Nice Precap. Waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loving it. Waiting for your update for tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mujhe lag khushi ne red saree pahna hai with sindoor and mangalsutra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be prepared for giving another back to back update of this ff...����

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not easy to just leave dadi on her own. Clearly from the updates we have seen how rooted dadi is to traditions and cultural values and we're aware Arvind left for U.S. because he's tired of the tussle between his wife and mum. Dadi may have committed errors in the past but we must admit Meera is not a good woman brought up with values and that Dadi nor khushi will enjoy her company nor attitude. So khushi staying behind will only lead to more fallout, and hence I suggest she goes back to her roots. Hopefully, one day Arnav will abandon U.S. for his homeland where life is sweeter and merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey madhu di ,
    Was waiting for the new FF locked since u updated the prologue.
    When will we get to read it's part 1 ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for this part... Khushi, Arnav and Naina all of their thoughts gone be clear...

    ReplyDelete
  9. We want back to back update please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for showdown between Arnav and Naina, hope Khushi is there

    ReplyDelete