Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 59



I peep into my husband’s study to see if he is done for the night but Arnav is busy on calls. We haven’t had our private time for each other ever since we are back from Udaipur. When I sleep, Arnav is busy handling his work at US timings and when I wake up, I don’t disturb his sleep knowing he was back to bed only an hour or two back. But despite that one thing has never changed. He always spoons me in sleep, whenever he is back to bed. That cuddle from Laad Governor is enough to prove how much he wanted our togetherness to last, forever!!


I take a final peep into the Study before leaving back to my room. I have tried staying up until he finishes his work, but always dozed off before he could make it. How will this work? I am still at the stairs, walking alone, thinking the possibilities of how me and Arnav could make some time with each other when suddenly I feel his touch over my waist and soon he even carries me in his arms. I slide my arms around his neck for support.
 
“Arnav?” I exclaim. “Youu uuuuu..?”


He frowns. “Yea.. Mee..ee… Who else you expected to carry you like this?”

I hit his chest as he climbs the stairs with me in arms.

“But I just saw you on calls. You were working.”

“I winded up soon when I saw you peeping inside the study room.”


Though I am happy he winded up work, I am disappointed to be the reason behind it.


“But, wont they need you? I mean, your staff? Clients?”


He nods.

“They do but I need my wife the most.”


Note: Full update tomorrow. 
________________________________________________________________________________



Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Café house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?











READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 


International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS 1 to 4. READ HERE


 

8 comments: