Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins 2 Part 51



NK sipped his black coffee and leaned back on the Kitchen slab.

“Couldn’t sleep well”

His voice strained. Khushi tried to analyze the situation.

“You didn’t sleep in your room last night?”

He shrugged.

“I couldn’t step in there and face Lavanya”

His sincere reply broke her heart.

“Khush, I know how much a mother means to their children. I myself wanted to be a Mumma’s boy but our parents never gave us that chance to love them or even respect. But ASR and Lavanya? They had a lovely mother and they were so close to her. Lavanya had told me how much time ASR took to be normal again after his mother’s accident. Now when I realize I am even slightly responsible for it, I.. feel.. Shit”

A lone tear escaped his eye. Khushi reached him and gave him a hug. 

“I can’t face La.. She will never see me the same way again. It was my fight and I should have been responsible to handle it rightly. I could have avoided violence, I could have taken Viraj to Hospital, at least La’s mother would have reached home safe that night”

He broke down again and his sobs stabbed Khushi’s heart uncountable times. She pulled him away and wiped his tears as he continued to pour his heart.

“Irresponsibility comes with a price, I have realized that Khush.. But I am scared to pay for it. I don’t want to lose La.. And more than that I don’t want you to lose ASR. It is now that we are finally getting a family again. I am going to be a father. You have got the best man who will give you the share of love you always deserved. I don’t want it to mess up”


Note: I will post this part tomorrow. No more updates tonight. 
___________________________________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.


SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

NEW EXCERPT. Read HERE

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

10 comments:

  1. Can we please get very less of NK & Khushi. Can;t tolerate them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the hell is your f***ing problem? Always one or other negative comment on each and every update!!

      Did someone force you to come here? Are you reading it with a gun on your head?

      Negativity every damn single time can't be a reader's opinion/ freedom of speech or any other SANE thing for that matter!

      Get your sh*t together and only then come to this forum.

      There is already so much headache in real world. Don't spread it here in a virtual happy world.

      Spare us all. I beg you with folded hands.

      Delete
    2. It's real in real life too
      And it's necessary to portrait their feelings too
      You cannot read a story for only hero or heroine
      Their are others emotions too
      All mixed up to gives a better story
      Which madhu does in her every writings
      If you like then skip rather than ........

      Delete
    3. I have never put a negative comment on this blog. But reading you to ask me to shut up makes me realize that are we only allowed positive comments?

      I have never liked khushi and Nk. Their interactions make me feel not at all good. They're just so cheap together. I have always wanted to say this on so many occasions but refrained since you all could come against me with guns

      This one time i took a chance and here you all are

      Wowieee!!!

      Delete
    4. Do you even realize how your 'unreasonable idea of not wanting to read about some particular characters coz they dont suit your taste' affect the writer?

      She is a normal human being just like you. She also feels hurt and it affects creativity, no matter how much people deny.

      And you didnt even critically analyse anything about the chapter...simply put your rude comment about two characters...that too without any explanations.

      Why do you want other fellow readers to spare you when you can't spare the writer?

      Do you think all these stories come to her in dreams and she justs vomits it here?

      When you yourself lack sensibility, basic etiquette, then you would be delusional if you expect it from others. Keep your Wowiee with you

      Exercise your rights as readers with caution. It is a well known fact that writer is disturbed with all the negativity that has been going on in past weeks on her forum.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful NK's realization of family and responsibilities. Bro Sis emotional moment.Waiting😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz update a long one
    Will be waiting 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally NK understood something sensible waiting for the update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally the Guptas got what they deserved. What you sow so shall you reap

    ReplyDelete