Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 15


I watch Daadi sternly. Her actions have confused me.


“What is this? I don’t understand” I speak.

She smiles at me warmly.

“I was hoping to do this long-ago Arnav. But neither you or your father came here to help me take this decision sooner. Now that you are present, I decided to give it a go. That’s my Will Arnav and all my assets, bank balances and properties have been equally divided between you and your father”

I know it is her Will and what exactly is written in it but I remain quiet.


“You both can take it all and use it as and how you like” she adds. “That’s your right and you can leave with it proudly from here”

I don’t believe she just said that. 
“You want me to go from here?” I ask, hurt by her choice of words.

Her eyes soften with guilt and tears.

“You were here for a mission Arnav and that cannot be fulfilled. So, I don’t see why you will like to waste time in this Palace anymore”

Waste time? I swallow the ache formed in my throat and nod. She wants my answer, I will give her one.. my way. I walk to the fireplace and throw the Will papers in it. Daadi watches me horrified by my action.


Note: I will post the full update today evening. Sorry for no updates yesterday. 
______________________________________________________________________________

EBOOK @ 99


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

READ Excerpt 3 HERE 

READ Excerpt 4 HERE

15 comments:

  1. Arnav has changed. Waiting for Arnav's answer. Nice Precap.😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting ! Looking forward to read what unfolds next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice precap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting precap waiting for the update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arnav is hurt but dadi wasn’t wrong either. She was hurt for a long time. Arnav just realized how daadi feel and all. He was late to understand dadi. But he did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting precap, waiting for Arnav's response

    ReplyDelete
  7. story has take an interesting turn will wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have hurt dadi .intresting twist

    ReplyDelete
  9. What happen that dadi took this step?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting, update quickly

    ReplyDelete