Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

New Sneak Peek 4 - Marriage Bubbles


Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Café house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS 1 to 4. READ HERE




SNEAK PEEK 4 


An hour later, I call Jiya again. I have a Conference call and I need my suit ready. I hope she has got that arranged from the laundry. She comes in on my second call.



“The laundry has delivered your suits”

Her tone sounds fishy.



“Okay, get the white Shirt and Black Suit ready in my room” I command.



I turn back to my laptop and keep typing. She returns in a minute with an Off-white shirt.



“This one?”

I raise my head to approve but it’s not the one I want.

“White Shirt, Jiya”

“It’s shade of white” she smiles.



She can’t see the difference between white and off-white? Seriously?



“I meant pure White and don’t forget, Black Suit” I mutter again and turn back to the laptop. I don’t want to delay sending this email. Jiya is back in few seconds.

“This one, right?”



I look at her again. This time she has got the White shirt I need but the suit isn’t Black.



“Jiya, that’s Grey”

“It’s white. You said White Shirt” she defends.

“I am talking about the Suit” I sound pissed but that’s exactly how I feel.



I know what she is trying to do now. She wants to disturb me.



“Oh, alright. I will get it now”



She leaves the room again. My focus on the email is shifting. No one has ever grabbed my attention so bad like Jiya does, every single time. She returns with a Navy-Blue Suit. My jaw clenches on its own as I get up from my seat.



“Jiya, what are you doing?”

“Helping you Advay. I am Mary’s backup today, remember?”

That’s it. I lose my calm. If she thinks by playing these silly tricks, she will make me do my own things, she is wrong.



“If this time you don’t get the right Shirt and the correct Suit, you have no idea what I am going to do” I warn.

“You think I am doing this on purpose?” she grins. “Well then.. Yes. I am. What will you do?”

“Get my suit Jiya” I warn her again, my feet striding towards her on their own.

“I will get the right one provided you apologize for wasting my time earlier. If you don’t, this is what I will keep doing until you start fixing your own things” she challenges.



I love challenges and this one with Jiya, I will make sure I win.



“GO.. AND.. GET… MY.. SUIT” I give her one last warning but when she doesn’t move, I take a long stride.



When she realizes I am reaching for her, she runs away. What the hell is she doing? I can’t lose this battle. Yes, it’s a battle now between me and her.



“Jiya, stop. Come here, now”

“First say Sorry”



She runs towards the living room and I speed my strides to chase her.



“Jiya, this won’t end well”



I don’t want to threaten her but she is giving me no choice.



“Exactly, this won’t end well until you apologize”

That’s it. I run behind her but she runs faster.



___________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Madhu pls update yaadein 😥😥
    Love
    Ashima Dhillon ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this story and fallen in love with Jiya and Advay.

    ReplyDelete