Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 53A

                                      



PREVIOUS PART



Chapter 53A



Khushi was so lost in admiring him that she didn’t even realize when he reached her and cupped her face. “Aashi” he whispered confusing her for a moment.

“Aashi?” she mumbled. “Who is..”

“We will name her Aashi” His fingers pressed against her lips, quieting her.

Khushi was still unsure what he meant but the moment she looked in his eyes, she knew what he was talking about. He was ready for a second child and had even thought of a name if it’s a girl. She was overjoyed but that didn’t mean she would forget asking him what led him change his mind or why did he put up this fight initially? He was about to kiss her but she stopped him right there, earning a frown back on his face. 
“We need to talk first” She insisted.

His face paled knowing his wife wasn’t going to accept his change of mind without knowing the reason behind it. Arnav ran both hands through his hair.

“Didn’t you trust me enough?” she asks.

“It was not about you or me. I didn’t trust the timing.” he breaks. “I didn’t trust them enough”

Khushi’s head fell back, her gaze narrowed.

“Hear me out” he urged pulling her arms in his. “Whatever we have now between us, has recently started. I have got you back in my life as my wife after 8 years. You have no idea what it means to me Khushi and how I survived without this feeling for such a long period. I am not saying you faced anything less. You had no memories of me.. or Aarav during that period. But that was not the case with me here. Every night I recalled every single moment of our love-making. Every day I used to miss having a life partner to pamper me, to .. to care for me. Whenever I attended business parties or other celebrations, I missed having my wife to flaunt, to dance and to introduce her to the people I know. I was practically living the life of a widower despite having you somewhere in the other corner of this world”

Where was this leading to? She didn’t interrupt and kept listening.

“I am getting all that attention now. You can say I am living those moments now with you which once I could just dream of” He added.

“And it would continue for the rest of our lives Arnav” Khushi finally interjected. “It’s not that having a second child would lessen any of this or our attachment for each other”

“Maybe” He nodded. “But I didn’t trust the timing of planning this baby so soon. You have recently got your old memories back and there is still so much you are coping up to balance between your old self and the woman you are now. I was only afraid if you get pregnant again so soon, you would be even more overwhelmed and exhaust yourself, which somewhere would affect our bonding” He cupped her face and pulled her to him. “And I am not ready for that. Call me selfish but I have lost you once, I can’t lose you again. I am not talking about practical separation here but emotional one. It is good to be excited for second pregnancy but only when we both can handle it maturely this time. I am already sharing you with Aarav and having one more child at this instance would mean you will have hardly any time left for me. I cannot afford that Khushi. It’s too soon for me”

Khushi could read his insecurity finally. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust her, he was afraid of all the other factors that might loosen up their currently growing bond with each other.

“But if it means that much to you” he added. “We will go for it. All I want is your happiness”

She stroked his cheeks putting a smile back on her lips.

“How selflessly you are putting my wishes before yours. But now that you have cleared it out, I think you are right. We should wait”

Arnav was glad she understood his point.

“And you are not the only selfish here” she continued. “I am also not ready to lose even 0.1% of what we currently have between us. We should wait”

She let Arnav kiss her and the kiss was nothing but urgent. He wanted to savor her but something else worried him now. He pulled away and met her eyes.

“How will we convince Aarav? He must be waiting desperately for his sibling by now”

He was right but Khushi knew how to take care of her son.

“Leave it on me” She winked at him and kissed him back, drugging him with her love. Arnav scooped her in his arms and carried her to their bed, to devour her properly. It was such an injustice to make love to her anywhere apart from a cozy bed. 



Note: Way Short!! I know. So will continue the Part B tomorrow. 

________________________________________________________________________________

SNEAK PEEK 


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE
_________________________________________________________

EXCERPT 3


Why is she hell bent to make me jealous tonight? I am jealous, yeah. I can admit it to anyone, and I am sure it’s written all over my face. She denied dancing with me earlier and now she changed her mood for Advay? How dare she? I am giving her signals that I like her and yet she is missing them all? I should probably talk openly now. Ria is right. In 2 days, she will be gone and I want her to leave this place promising me we will be in touch in every way. I have conditions laid in my mind already. I like to be planned. 


Condition 1 – We will exchange numbers and I can call her whenever I like. This includes both voice and Video calls. It’s hard only to hear her voice and not see her. 

Condition 2 – She will not see anyone, as in date anyone. If she wants to go out and needs a date, I am going to make myself available for her, doesn’t matter which city or country she is, I will be there for her. 


Condition 3 – She will take up every event Offer from Dewan Group of Industries so that I will get to see her as much as possible. 

I am about to lay my Condition number 4 when I see Tarini laughing heartily. She looks little high to me. The Wine effects? Advay joins her laugh. I am not going to stand here and watch them flirt with each other. I put my drink away and make way to the dance floor again.

25 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Short but nice . Arnav finally made Khushi understand his insecurities. Their conversation was much needed. Arnav and Khushi finally sort out their differences and got romantic. Thanks for the Update😍😘.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was only xpecting this from arnav ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ he is ryt btw....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pain of being lonely is beautifully expressed by Arnav . 8 long years he spent without Khushi. Glad that Arnav told Khushi everything. He is so much concerned about Khushi and loves her a lot. He too deserve her time and love. Khushi and Arnav both were young during Aarav's birth but now they are more mature . But Arnav always wants Khushi's happiness. Hope Khushi made Aarav understand . Aarav is a smart kid who will surely understand his parents perspective. Arshi finally find time for romance. Don't like when Arshi fight. Waiting for the next part . ❤️❤️ . Short and sweet update. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madhu ji, a little hearty request plz if u can consider... Can you plz write a Arshi version of your ff "tanhaai", not the whole ff but just tanhaai's Arnav and sonia plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. There are 2 reasons for my request:
    1) your are incredible in describing emotions, situations and relations, and so mentally unstable person and how his/her relations with others or others with his/her should be or have been, is quite a hard situation to understand and write about, hence, there is hardly stories with this concept and i really, REALLY want to read about this from you.
    2) I was kind of jealous to read arnav and sonia and their equation in tanhaai ������ its always leave me restless and craving to have khushi instead of sonia.
    3)You have always made us experience and explore different shade of arshi so i really curious to read your magic in physically or mentally disabled/ unstable area.
    You can have your plot and story according to your reach and even decide to make it a ff or ss no compulsion on it, it shouldn't be a remake of "tanhaai" exactly, i just want the characters of arnav and sonia and rest you can planned it all you want. Plz plz plz write on it plz��������������������������������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Tanhai is already an Arshi story.. Right??

      -Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

      Delete
    2. Reallyyyyy!!!! Oh my!!!! You got me excited just by your this reply ❤ sure take your time, w8ing eagerly ❤❤❤

      Delete
    3. Yes kavita dear
      , and so, im talking about the characters of tanhai not the story...

      Delete
    4. But it should be khushi instead of Sonia

      Delete
  5. So sweet arnav wants to spend the lost time with his love that's not bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful update..totally loved the way Arnav said all his feeling s and insecurities..indeed a child is a big responsibility and does take time.and energy..

    If he would have opened up before they could have avoid these short argument but this argument made them grow too..
    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Wonderful!!! Will wait for the next part. Thank you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the way Arnav shared his insecurities

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one... Finally they talked...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess Arnav is right... They have reconciled after a separation of 8 long years... They deserve to spend more time as a couple then as parents... They already have Arav who also solely deserves his parents love in abundance before they get busy with other child... They can wait for a year atleast...

    Nice update, Madhu ❤️

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic
    There binding is beautiful. If one share his problem then other do understand it .after suffering from 8 long year they need it to enjoy there time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally they talked....And Arnav is not wrong in this as they reconciled after 8 years...they should have some us time too.
    Beautiful chapter Madu as always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice update. I am waiting for The Rise of Devil since it was left on such crucial point. Plzz plzz plzz update it also. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad they cleated their insecurities with each other
    Loved the update too much
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  15. It would be great if you update yaadain 53B before 12am... Because after that you might update again day after tomorrow... Which will again be a long wait... It's just too much curiousness. .!!!

    ReplyDelete