Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 54

 


PREVIOUS PART 




Chapter 54



15 months later


Khushi paced in the room, tensed about the situation. It wouldn’t have taken her a minute to confirm if her suspicions were true but she was afraid of the results. 15 months she had spent with Arnav ever since they took the re-marriage vows and so far, they took every decision mutually but what if he denied supporting her still this time? That basic fear kept her away from confirming her doubts. How could she not realize this from past two months? She should have immediately got it confirmed then and not delayed it for so long. But it would have been too soon with lots of chances of false results. That still doesn’t change the fact that Arnav might not be happy.

She didn’t realize when her husband was back in their room until he hugged her from behind. “Aarav has slept”
 She thanked God silently that her son was asleep which meant she could discuss this with Arnav without wasting more time but seemed like her husband was no longer interested in talks. He was so busy kissing her neck and ear that for a second Khushi forgot to highlight the situation to him. Only when he dragged her arm and urged her to unbutton his shirt, he realized she was gripping something hard in her fist. He pulled away and forced Khushi to open her palms and saw IT!! A Pregnancy Kit.


It was hard to read his expressions at that moment.

“What are you doing with this?” He asked.

“What will I do with this Arnav? Obviously, it means I need to confirm if..”

Arnav’s grip loosened as he exhaled and soon tears filled her eyes.

“I know we haven’t yet.. decided to…” Words choked in her throat.

As soon as Arnav heard her teary voice, he met her gaze again and cupped her cheeks.

“Stop crying” He stroked her tears away. “I am just surprised, that’s all. I know we haven’t talked about planning a second baby yet but if it’s happening, it’s a blessing and we will both accept it happily. You are not alone in this. I promise”

That should have given her the boost but she was still nervous. Arnav took her in his embrace and kept stroking her back.

“To be honest, we have both crossed thirty, and its time we really plan our second child. I don’t want any medical complications later”

Khushi’s sobs subsided. She had been thinking about it too but she didn’t want to initiate this topic until Arnav raised it. Anjali as planned had a three-month-old son whom they named Ansh. Khushi recalled Arnav’s joy that day when he carried the baby boy in his arms at the hospital. Until then his and Anjali’s relationship had started easing down which meant he talked to her normally like before and also took care of her when she stayed with them for few weeks before the delivery. But it was only after he took his nephew in arms that he decided to put an end to the remaining bitterness between him and Anjali. Arnav Singh Raizada forgave his sister and it wasn’t an easier journey for both. But since they had come a long way, the gaps between them had started filling and it was high time he took one last step to erase the distance between them. What better occasion than the day of Ansh’s birth could they get?

Arnav gently pulled away from his wife and rubbed her cheeks.


“You remember the night we returned from the hospital after seeing Ansh?” He asked.

Khushi bit her lip as the memories of that night flashed in her head. Arnav’s excitement of becoming an Uncle and the joy in his heart for wiping off all the past between him and his Di was palpable in his actions that night. He had literally scooped Khushi in arms the moment they were back home and had taken her straight to bed.

“I remember” she muttered and her tears dried away.

“It was that day when I felt we should be celebrating such moments in our life too. I mean the pregnancy, then the chain of mood swings, your tantrums, the pre shopping to welcome our second child and last but not the least, to have that baby between us whom we would love and care just the way we love Aarav”

Khushi’s eyes sparkled. He was prepared for this from past three months? She hit him softly on his chest.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I think I love surprising you with babies without your knowledge”


She finally laughed and Arnav joined her too. He was glad that he could change her mood and make her relax to face their present situation. The next instant, he pressed his lips on hers, kissing her fiercely. Khushi was numb but she responded with equal passion until she was no longer able to breathe. When they pulled away for air, Arnav dragged her to the bathroom and stood right before the door.


“We make great babies Khushi, so go and give me the good news”


Her jaw dropped. Was he seriously waiting for a positive news?

“You serious?”

“Never been so serious. Now go before I change my mind and come with you inside to check it myself”

She pushed him harder before entering the bathroom and locking herself. Arnav banged the door in a few minutes.

“I am waiting sweetheart” he shouted.

Khushi didn’t respond.

“What’s taking so long? It’s just a kit dammit. Do it and come out”

When she still didn’t respond he began to worry.


“Khushi, if you don’t come out in next five seconds, I am coming in there”


The moment he said this, she opened the door and stood there staring at him.

“What?” He looked for her kit which she was hiding behind. “Say it, dammit”

She moved the kit towards him to show the two dark lines, confirming the test. She was pregnant. The instant Arnav saw it, he put the kit away and scooped her in arms.


“I am happy” Nuzzling his nose at the pulse on her neck, he kissed her there. “Say something”

He met her eyes again and saw her grinning. She was in haze since she tested and now that he was so pleased with the news, she was overjoyed too.

“I am going to trouble you so much..” she teased.

Arnav stepped closer; his gaze intense. “Anytime sweetheart.. I am all yours”


He could barely contain his feelings right now and carried Khushi in his arms, taking her straight to bed to show her how much he loved her and their baby growing inside her. It was after hours of love making, that they finally collapsed next to each other and started discussing the future plans. 


“When are we telling Aarav this?” she asked.

“It’s too soon. First we need to get you thoroughly checked up”

He grabs his phone and messages someone.

“What are you doing?”

“Asking Aman to take your gynecologist appointment, the first thing in the morning. We need to know exactly how many weeks have passed”


Khushi was impressed by his rapid actions. He put the phone away again and cuddled her.


“And then we need to inform your dad, my father, Di and of course Aarav too. He is going to be on the top of the world” he added.


Khushi was already imagining everyone’s faces when they would announce this tomorrow. They all had waited too for this moment to come again in Arnav and her life. It was going to be a huge responsibility. She would have to wind up her office work, take extra care of her health, stop being irresponsible and negligent towards anything related to her pregnancy, never let Aarav feel avoided and most importantly, never stop pampering her husband with all the love she had within her. That was one of the reason why he was insecure to have a second child so soon and though he was happy with this news, she promised herself to take special care of him and his needs too.



To be Continued.


NEXT PART



Note: Short part this week as already informed. From Monday I will post regular long updates. Tomorrow will post Rise of the Devil.
________________________________________________________________________________

  

EXCERPT 4 - Marriage Jitters (Accidental Marriage Series Book 1)


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

READ Excerpt 3 HERE 


EXCERPT 4



In few minutes I am back to the Open lake-facing lawn of the resort where the Mehndi ceremony is still going on. I am thirsty. I stop a waiter to pick a glass of water but suddenly someone else grabs it before me. It’s Viren Dewan again. He gestures the waiter to leave and offers me the glass.


“It’s okay” I reply. “I will find another one”

“I took this for you”


The heated look and the tone of his voice sends shivers in my body. It’s hard to ignore my bodily reactions whenever he is around me. Something I need to find why.


“Why?”

“You can’t pick the glass on your own. Your Mehndi will spoil”



I hadn’t realized it yet. He is right. Glad he didn’t let the artists effort go in vain but his unnecessary help confuses me.

“Let me hold the glass for you” he came closer and I took a step back.

“No thanks” I swallow the uneasiness rising in my body. “I will ask Shuby to do that”


I cannot let him help me drink water. He is my Client. Bonding with Client is one thing and letting him get so close is another.


“Shuby is busy and so is the rest of your team. Stop fussing and drink”

He doesn’t let me argue. My lips touch the brim of the glass and I gulp the water slowly, trying to read the compassion for me in his eyes. I don’t want people to see us and gossip. I quickly gulp some water.


“Thanks” I try to leave but he stops me again.

“Did you read my note?”

I didn’t expect him to ask but I nod.

“Yes”

“Both?”

“Yes”

I fall short of words.

“And?” he meets my eyes. I am not sure what he wants me to say?

“And what Mr. Dewan?”

“Viren” he takes another step closer to me. I feel caged.

“Uh?”

“Call me Viren” he urges. I eye him like he said something out of the world.




Note: Short part this week as already informed. From Monday I will post regular long updates. Tomorrow will post Rise of the Devil.

16 comments:

  1. Liked the way Arnav handled the situation and made Khushi understand his change in feelings.

    Sweet update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, ArShi got the news that would complete their family... Arav is gonna be super duper happy & so would b the other family members... I'm already very happy for them ❤️ & hope it's a girl this time 🤞

    Thanks for the beautiful update, Madhu..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Update. Finally Arshi's family is complete. Aarav is going to be an elder brother. He would be so ha Arnav also forgive Anjali. Can't wait for Aashi😍😍 . Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way Arnav handled the situation a nd both are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arnav is always so romantic. Liked the way Arnav acted maturely and took the news positively. Anjali had a baby named Ansh and Ansh bought Anjali Arnav's relationship back on track. Arnav is a loving husband. He was already prepared for the baby. Now Arnav has to bear Khushi's moodswings. Can't wait for Aarav's reaction when Arshi will disclose the news to him. He will be super happy to be an elder brother. Khushi has a lot of responsibility and will surely take care of Arnav and his needs. Beautiful Update. Can't wait for Aashi. Beautiful Update ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic update
    He handle it so smoothly
    I just love this story❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. It’s really beautiful!! Thank you sis! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely update.. Aashi on the way🥰

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the way arnav assured her..
    Their excitement for.prgnacy test too good..
    Both are ready this tims

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome update with lovely news 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous wonderful update dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was awesome as always 😁😁😁😁😁I want to tell u 1 thing madhu yaadein is one of the best ffs of yours...Dil hi ni bharta yar jitne time b read kro Mann krta ha bas isko hi read krti rhu...And now u r planning to end this ff my heart is breaking every second madhu darling 😌😌pls don't end this ff Kya krein YEH DIL MAANGE MORE😐😐😐🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete